Well, since the battle royale appears in the APB - I want the battle pass. @MattScott A battle royale cannot be a battle royale if there is no battle pass in it. 

You want to battle pass in APB battle riot royale?

How are you people going to assume its a BR mode when did not even play it yet? You should wait before you go misinforming people like most news sources these days.

Edited by damn2112
  • Like 3

your brain never seizes to amaze me

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, damn2112 said:

How are you people going to assume its a BR mode when did not even play it yet? You should wait before you go misinforming people like most news sources these days.

True, If I remember it right, Matt said something about Halloween event being a prototype, open map with open conflict, capturing areas or something like that, Kinda like Planetside 2, I would love that.

giphy.gif

No .... cuz Battle pass is like P2W event. (F2P players gets 1-3 items as reward while those who buys battle pass gets 10-30 cool items as rewards).

Matt said that riot will not going to be an BR so idk why everyone has such an hysteria about that, at least just wait till it come out and we will see.

58 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

giphy.gif

No .... cuz Battle pass is like P2W event. (F2P players gets 1-3 items as reward while those who buys battle pass gets 10-30 cool items as rewards).

Well if they will add only clothing, skins and $apb why no? Something except weapons.

we were meming about that in discord , then  a thread actually appeared ....

what has the world come to .

Ok, third fucking time trying to comment on this thread. (Nothing worse than new fucking mods)

No I do not want Battle Pass.

FOH

n85UtXb.gif

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, vfterlife said:

Well, since the battle royale appears in the APB - I want the battle pass. @MattScott A battle royale cannot be a battle royale if there is no battle pass in it. 

You want to battle pass in APB battle riot royale?

The Battle Pass is a system implemented in Battle Royale to reward players for playing during a pre-established length of time known as a Season. The Battle Pass has its roots in the progression system established in Season 1, although the Battle Pass itself was not formally introduced until Season 2. There are two components to the Battle Pass, one that is freely available to all players and one that is available to purchase in the Item Shop. The latter premium product is actually the Battle Pass itself, with the free component being noted in game as the "Free Pass". Despite this distinction, the Battle Royale community at large frequently uses the term "Battle Pass" to describe both components together along with the current season as a singular entity, e.g. "Battle Pass Season 3" frequently represents all of Season 3 content.

From what i understand, I don't like it.

Yeah, let's kill the game with an over-saturated gamemode and kill it with more expensive content.

isn't a battle pass just a subscription which we already have?

I don't play games with battle passes so not sure exactly what they entail.

RHIOT is not just another 'BR', despite what the lazy article writers who don't know what they're talking about say, it's RHIOT "A form of team Battle Royale with Territory Control mechanics".  The hell is a Battle Pass anyway? I think I understand gist enough to say no thank you.

Edited by Acornie

On 3/20/2019 at 5:11 PM, CookiePuss said:

Ok, third fucking time trying to comment on this thread. (Nothing worse than new fucking mods)

No I do not want Battle Pass.

FOH

n85UtXb.gif

I have a feeling i know which person you are referring to.

10 minutes ago, Doom32 said:

I have a feeling i know which person you are referring to.

No name and shame. 

Takes everyone a little while to get a feel for moderation. Most will start in rule-nazi mode. 

i know, they will get better in time, but dang man chill i say i say 

Sign in to follow this