illgot

why do players ignore the car spawners?

What happened to the conc nades though? I rarely see someone using 'em nowadays even though there weren't any changes to any of the throwables. These days people only use YOLOs smh. I'm wondering what caused this sudden change of meta...

I sometimes keep car spawners up, usually to try and to affect the enemies' spawn/spot which direction they're coming from. I usually only destroy them to deny a close spawn to the objective.

12 minutes ago, Szambi said:

What happened to the conc nades though? I rarely see someone using 'em nowadays even though there weren't any changes to any of the throwables. These days people only use YOLOs smh. I'm wondering what caused this sudden change of meta...

Concs do not damage people very well.

Their radius of hurting shit is really small as compared to other grenades.

Concs are mostly used on vehicles because you walk next to it, and drop a conc on or near it. (underneath makes the thing magically do nothing sometimes)

YOLOs, Grenades, and percs actually hurt people and have a decent sized radius for damage, so its a lot easier to use those for antipersonnel battles, especially when car spawn was nerfed it makes sense the meta changes, as not everyone uses car spawners anymore.

TL;DR: Car spawner was nerfed, decreasing the need for concs and changing meta.

Edited by Alani
tl;dr

2 hours ago, Alani said:

Concs do not damage people very well.

Their radius of hurting shit is really small as compared to other grenades.

Concs are mostly used on vehicles because you walk next to it, and drop a conc on or near it. (underneath makes the thing magically do nothing sometimes)

YOLOs, Grenades, and percs actually hurt people and have a decent sized radius for damage, so its a lot easier to use those for antipersonnel battles, especially when car spawn was nerfed it makes sense the meta changes, as not everyone uses car spawners anymore.

TL;DR: Car spawner was nerfed, decreasing the need for concs and changing meta.

Okay, but I swear to god people have only been using YOLOs SO MUCH for not more than half a year. Mobile spawn point was nerfed years ago. I just don't get it...