MartisLTU

Joker Shop needs some new items !

How much "Joker Tickets" you have ?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How much "Joker Tickets" you have ?

• 1.000 - 5.000 JT
    • 5.000 - 10.000 JT
    • 10.000 - 20.000 JT
    • 20.000 - 30.000 JT
    • 30.000 - 50.000 JT
    • 50.000 - 100.000 JT
    • +100.000 JT

So RIOT mode i coming and with it we might see some new items ... maybe. Many of us have alot of JT (some of us have too much) and all best Joker Shop items are in our possession for years now. I believe there is alot of players who are thirsty for new items to buy from Joker shop.

If we would get new items ... it would be nice to be able to buy them from Joker shop. Just like Showstopper ...

we should be able to purchase permanent weapon for JT's...

also, gimme all the bodykits (and wheels + sirens)! the range of kits is just so underwhelming...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

we should be able to purchase permanent weapon for JT's...

also, gimme all the bodykits (and wheels + sirens)! the range of kits is just so underwhelming...

It would be cool to be able to buy perm. weapons from Joker shop. Sure armas weapons would have to be without slots. And yeah there is tons of old bodykits that no one buys from amras anymore.

Edited by MartisLTU

The xbox version has the VBR 'Temptress' In the jokerstore, I assume with the engine upgrade (code copypasted from consoles) we get that gun in jokerstore with it.

I have a few suggested items for jokerstore.

slotted VAS C-2

Wheel Kits And Sound Kits (Jericho's Kurai etc)

More weapon skins (maybe something like Desert camo)

A few more armas clothing items

Just now, MartisLTU said:

It would be cool to be able to buy perm. weapons from Joker shop. Sure arma weapons would have to be without slots. And yeah there is tons of old bodykits that no one buys from amra anymore.

Fallen Earth (G1's other game) has tradable premium People buy premium "as an item with g1c" and you can give it to someone else and while it's in their inventory (before it expires in 30 days of course) they have premium activated.

• Like 2

As somebody who makes use of the JT store whenever i want something i dont have access to (mobility sling, nssw 3 slot, ect) i have noticed that LO had actually put a number of guns in the JT store around the time the showstopper released. Much needed guns that were lacking jt variants like the medusa. I would just like to point that out.

However i do agree that it seems a little wasteful to spend a months worth of JT on just a week of nssw and i would appreciate being able to spend say, 20k tickets for a character permanent one, some sort of cost that's still high enough you have to consider what you want very carefully. 

I'm also going to take this as an opportunity to jab at the JT pump shotguns, what you can get absolutely sucks, and that's annoying. i consider csg the only worthwhile pump shotgun because pellet pattern.

• Like 1

Want pineapple hat in joker ticket store .....for reasons.... like maybe for pizza...yes its a jab at "you" lol

Edit : yes I know you're confused but if or when he replies it will make sense lol

Edited by Fortune Runner

meanwhile im still waiting fir the car that was supposed to be released after growl ...

also yeah everyone asked for the romulus/remus coywolf to be a premodded (not preset) customisable car , that car is just useless like this , at least the firebomb is preset but it has something special.

i also think perma guns for 20-30k jt is something that should be there

and all car kits too 

well what im saying is basically jokerstore should be armas but with jt's instead (aka rewards player loyality with stuff)

• Like 1

The whole point of the joker shop custom clothing and vehicles was that there would be regular changes to showcase the best player made customisations etc. G1 were too lazy to do anything with it, and having played the ball they just stood there with it gormlessly drooling because remembering to breathe and actually doing anything else was quite beyond most of them.

LO are heaps better, so maybe they can do something proactive here. Another thought would be using some of the dead space in Social so that players can ‘rent’ a mannequin or car display on a weekly basis that could be linked into the marketplace (so put an outfit or car for sale in return for some joker tickets and/or apb$). Once your sales reach a certain ticket value you could then ‘earn’ a joker weapon skin as a reward.

Just a thought that would revitalise the joker store.