blockblack

Is APB dead? will it be brought back to life?

APB was a fail and started dying since the begins, APB became fully dead in 2018, Will little orbit change that and bring APB back to life and make it better then GTA:Online again?

nah it's dead. let's just leave it. Bringing something back to life never ends well.

someone doesn't know what a joke is 🙂

Edited by I3ox

Stupid to compare GTA and APB. 

Naturally, the company purchased the game for a reason. Any company, even the most inept - she will try to pull the game from the bottom.

• Like 2

APB was always better than GTA:Online

• Like 8

Yes you can count on russians to fill the servers and at the same time make quit half of the west EU

GTA: Online hah.

Where you need to buy out shark cards to get even one car needs to certain mission or activity, otherwise even heavier grind than APB.

Where "modders" (let's just call them properly - cheaters) are in pretty much every lobby right now.

Where you are alone, good luck having fun as try-hards are worse than in APB.

Plus in GTA: Online I can't be "cop". Can't freely modify my cars, only my clan emblem and then I don't have much choice to where I can put it.

Probably only plus is community side of thing in modding department - like multiplayer RP mods. But again it's like with TES series. If game is shitte, then even not modding community can fix it problems.

APB needs shitton of work as it is right now. I have certain ideas for that game and approaches to fix it - but there is no ultimate pill for what APB is facing.

Edited by Mitne

Just now, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

I thought you quit apb the other day

Alive and kickin' since 2011.

APB never was a fail ... even in this day APB have one of best in game customization system i ever seen. What it needs is smart/intelligent/talented dev team and loads of $.

Despite how broken APB is, I'd say it's still better than GTA:Online.  APB just doesn't get boring the same way that GTA does, nor does it have the abysmal menu system that GTA has.  If you ignore all the physics bugs, APB is a very solid shooter.  GTA feels like you're playing QWOP with guns.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

For me APB is still the best out there, MMORPG Online with a gorgeous and fantastic customization system + many other features unique.

4 hours ago, blockblack said:

Will little orbit change that and bring APB back to life and make it better then GTA:Online again?

this make 100% sense

Didn't you quit in the last thread throwing shit all over the game? Also, we can't predict the future.

I think a game is dead once you can't find players to play with at any hour of the day.

7 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

I think a game is dead once you can't find players to play with at any hour of the day.

Jericho is dead confirmed.

qWzcaTO.gif

The game is just waiting for the new content. At this moment she is just for a close community ring, for fans. I’ve had never deleted APB from my hard drive for these years. Still waiting for a miracle.

For me - nothing to do in this game at this moment except events. No content, no progression, no optimization. They should add DX12 cuz it’s wrong when the game freezing on ssd with 16gb of RAM while your PC is below 30% usage under APB.

Old G1 did not handle the game that great, imho of course, sure at first they had content to release at first but so many things they decided to do drove people away over the years, especially when it seemed like they hit the end of their 'plan' for Apb and just let it go dormant. Old G1 drove players away and LO needs to know how to get them back and to keep them here

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Jericho is dead confirmed.

Cooky stop hurting me like this. Jericho will never die, I will never abandon her for cheeki breeki land

6 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

APB never was a fail ... even in this day APB have one of best in game customization system i ever seen. What it needs is smart/intelligent/talented dev team and loads of $.

Well the statistics shows something else. If you want to know what a successful game is look at Apex legends. Also apb did fail Realtime worlds went bankrupt end of story.

8 hours ago, blockblack said:

APB was a fail and started dying since the begins, APB became fully dead in 2018, Will little orbit change that and bring APB back to life and make it better then GTA:Online again?

find out on the next episode of dragon ball Z?

1 hour ago, Gateron said:

Well the statistics shows something else. If you want to know what a successful game is look at Apex legends. Also apb did fail Realtime worlds went bankrupt end of story.

Its not fair to compare old broken game with brand new 😔. I remember times when APB was full of players like all those new games right now. If APB would not have all those problems with performance and cheats. APB would be in Top 10 best f2p games.

Fix servers, game performance, optimization, ban cheaters faster and try to prevent reroll , update engine, improve graphics and add new content ... And only when we could try to compete vs games like Apex legends. ( Tho wont be hard alot of ppl. hate BR).

18 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

I remember times when APB was full of players like all those new games right now.

Whoa, APB used to have over 50,000,000 players?

Just now, CookiePuss said:

Whoa, APB used to have over 50,000,000 players?

Who knows 🤭 .... tho servers were so full ya needed to wait 10 mins to join to any dist.