blockblack

Will reporting legit cheaters ban them?

I was doing missions today, I reported more than 30 cheaters and they are cheating...100% legit... will they get banned for that? will I be considered a spammer if I am just reporting legit cheaters?

If you really did report 30 people, I guarantee you that a good few of them were not cheating, especially because the only 100% obvious cheating you can tell without seeing the other's client is speeding.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, blockblack said:

I was doing missions today, I reported more than 30 cheaters and they are cheating...100% legit... will they get banned for that? will I be considered a spammer if I am just reporting legit cheaters?

Unless you were playing for at least 12 hours straight today, you did not see 30 actual cheaters.

Edited by MrChan

there are just a few cheaters actually, but the problem is they group with veterans/ppl who play well, so whenever u bring the "you're cheating" comment, all friends of the cheater starts saying "you're bad dude he doesn't cheat".

also, cheaters usually play 24/7 so you're facing him/them all the time, it's annoying. Not only you have to face the cheater but also his friends who thinks they are good for playing with cheaters.

There are many examples of this on Jericho, unfortunately i can't give names here..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blockblack said:

No one will get banned for just being reported.

They may get investigated if they get a large number of reports against them and that may lead to a ban if they are in fact cheating.

If none are considered cheating what do you think that might mean for the validity of your reports?

Not like you would be able to keep track of who gets banned or what.

3 hours ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

If none are considered cheating what do you think that might mean for the validity of your reports?

dear god, i wish there was a "report validity" variable. imagine if you only reported blatants and the report validity practically shoots them to the front of the list

52 minutes ago, porcupine_omg said:

you just reported the entire Jericho gold population

tbf the entire NA gold population has been banned at least once anyway

20 hours ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

No one will get banned for just being reported.

They may get investigated if they get a large number of reports against them and that may lead to a ban if they are in fact cheating.

Not like you would be able to keep track of who gets banned or what.

Yeah, this^

17 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Wait a minute....was this the guy who made multiple threads not knowing some of the basics of APB?

Isnt that half of the forum population? 

Well. Maybe i will start an apb guide on every gun. Upgrade. Car. Etc.

It seems like apb needs this

23 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

the only 100% obvious cheating you can tell without seeing the other's client is speeding.

lol

45 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Wait a minute....was this the guy who made multiple threads not knowing some of the basics of APB?

Well, he "quit" last Friday histrionically complaining that everyone in FC was better than him an therefore hacking.

29 minutes ago, GermanTobi said:

Isnt that half of the forum population? 

Well. Maybe i will start an apb guide on every gun. Upgrade. Car. Etc.

It seems like apb needs this

1 minute ago, MrChan said:

Well, he "quit" last Friday histrionically complaining that everyone in FC was better than him an therefore hacking.

I'm still sick so my memory is shot.

Thank you both.

Can someone explain what a legit cheater is, I'm confused. Isn't that phrase self contradicting?

"legit cheaters" 🤔

If you reported 30 people in one play session, you are the one that should be punished.

Sure, go ahead and report, but 30 is a bit overkill don't you think? And before you start talking about godmod and that sorts of sillyness: The servers are in a really bad condition lately. Shots that get markers do not register as hits and the other way round... Everything that requires server communication is horrible at the moment.