Mitne

Just had to disable 2FA...

I don't know what is going on in APB but recently 2FA stopped working correctly.

Authorization codes in APB don't work, they work only on GamersFirst site (thankfully).

Somebody should look it up, pronto - seems some patch or something broke 2FA (and I love 2FA, it adds that much needed layer of security for me - if Gamersfirst site security fails).

Put your code in and wait for it to change, then press enter. No joke, works everytime.

He have already enough threads about it and how loose the server clock is, making 2FA codes invalid from time to time.

Glad it finally got some attention and hopefully they will add some NTP time sync in place.

6 minutes ago, Hiz said:

Put your code in and wait for it to change, then press enter. No joke, works everytime.

Did that. Put that code without space and with space. Waited for code to restart each time. Code was invalid for game anyway. For GamersFirst it worked flawlessly (although if you enter code wrongly, you need to wait up for authenticator to generate new one).

Just now, Mitne said:

Did that. Put that code without space and with space. Waited for code to restart each time. Code was invalid for game anyway. For GamersFirst it worked flawlessly (although if you enter code wrongly, you need to wait up for authenticator to generate new one).

I see, it usually works for me. Sometimes I get prompted to input my codes more than once in a 5 minute window aswell, which is really annoying.