PHM

I waited 8 years for this

YAkdGbF.png

CxhvZGq.png

TfX1xBG.png

YoSer9G.jpg

😙🎉

• Like 15

Congratulations, I've gotten all the nano ones, but still waiting on the STAC here

Wait what.. There is a free Stac? *Starting apb*

• Thanks 1

Cool .. tho 8 years to wait for it :V .. im playing since 2013 still R 222

45 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

Cool .. tho 8 years to wait for it :V .. im playing since 2013 still R 222

i'm sure it will go hire once the engine upgrade is completed..maybe 2022?

congratulations ! you're now the proof that this activity still exists !

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 2

I managed to buy this on armas a while ago so if this is one of the first rare activities I get after 7+ years, I will not be happy.

Congratulations on completing Wrong Tool, Right Job! I am still waiting to get this activity too. But I guess that will never happen.

• Like 1

got the stac twice lol one at the beginning of these "rare" reward 4Heeed.

7 hours ago, PHM said:

YAkdGbF.png

CxhvZGq.png

TfX1xBG.png

YoSer9G.jpg

😙🎉

Oooooh... Thats where that gun came from lmao.   Ive been wondering how the hell I got the Stac 10 Tactical

Wish I had a Nano instead tho 💔

My guide on nano's (and the STAC 10)

I have.

"

Nano 'Assassin' x1

Nano 'Glow' x5

Nano 'Connoisseur' x2

STAC 10 Tactical x3

Nano 'Chrome' x1

"

The assassin i got during slaybells event (under LO's rule)

• Like 1

Got this thing a while back, and it's one of my favorite useless pieces of junk.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, PHM said:

y4N8N2R4rq.jpg

I expect this mission and the reward is seven years . the reward distribution system for daily activity does not work correctly .

Edited by Yood

5 minutes ago, Yood said:

I expect this mission and the reward is seven years . the reward distribution system for daily activity does not work correctly .

It works exactly how it's supposed to AFAIK, it just so happens to be a somewhat poorly (or at least awkwardly) designed system.

There's a 0.1% chance (to my understanding) on any given day for each of the boss or new breed contacts to have a rare activity, for a total of a 0.5% chance, or 1 in 200, that you'll get at least one rare activity between all five. When RNG is involved, it's very likely it will take a very, very long time to see one activity in particular.

If you just check every single day though, then you'll manage to get on average at least one rare activity per year per character. If you really want to get rare activities though, trust me, you really do want to check every fucking day.

I have multiple stacks. I still have not seen a nano on any character.

I think the percentages should be doubled, or maybe add a feature so doing daily activities significantly increases the chances of rare dailies.

Edited by MrsHappyPenguin

33 minutes ago, Kewlin said:

It works exactly how it's supposed to AFAIK, it just so happens to be a somewhat poorly (or at least awkwardly) designed system.

There's a 0.1% chance (to my understanding) on any given day for each of the boss or new breed contacts to have a rare activity, for a total of a 0.5% chance, or 1 in 200, that you'll get at least one rare activity between all five. When RNG is involved, it's very likely it will take a very, very long time to see one activity in particular.

If you just check every single day though, then you'll manage to get on average at least one rare activity per year per character. If you really want to get rare activities though, trust me, you really do want to check every fucking day.

main character: settings activation of daily activity-manual ,  for more than 8000 hours missions with rare rewards dropped out 4 times .

Edited by Yood

So far i never got any daily weapon activities to this day. Sure i don't play this game as much i did before, but there was a time when i played this game every day....feels good man ;D

• Like 2

Just going to post these (i just like how they came out)

6A8BDD9E1B17CC8B2DD65A310B04697F4527FBD0

3DDC2AC75B3F690295E4D2B4F41BF36C79625585

607E4C6AC6812427CDC33DAA816367489BBFCA56

• Like 1

Taking how STAC is broken right now it's worth considering. Although I would use nano 😕

Some of these rare activities are pure cancer and frustrating. I'm still waiting for my "OCA Nano Assassin" activity to appear, in order to have full rare Nano collection with STAC 10 of course, wouldn't have to unless these items were account wide or transferable between characters on your own account, or the support would transfer these items by request. 

This rare activity concept is very flawed, unfair and pointless for following reasons:

1. This doesn't reward players for being active player really, i suggested that these rare rewards could be handed out as rare mission rewards (It could work as optional goal excluded from rank progression, for example) instead of completing nearly impossible tasks that could be done with help of friends anyway, making these difficult activities pointless, as they are already unfair for most players, regardless of skill or not.

I'd rather earn these rewards by small random chance after missions, as it make me good reason to keep playing past R255, while i don't have anything else to do in the game.

2. There's chance for duplicate rare activities from lvl 15 contacts, which hasn't been fixed making it even more frustrating to check for these activities every day, also you can't do anything with these duplicates if you own any of them, as i've mentioned above.

Edited by xHenryman90x
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/18/2019 at 7:00 PM, Zolerox said:

I have.

Nano 'Assassin' x1

Nano 'Glow' x5

Nano 'Connoisseur' x2

STAC 10 Tactical x3

Nano 'Chrome' x1

Well you must be a lucky one. I maxed my crim around 2015 and got my first nano mission in 2017 and the same day one month later another one. after that the next mission was the stac this week (2019). In all that time I checked daily if there was a mission but never got one again until now. 

Edited by PHM