blockblack

What is the best car in the game?

What is the best vehicle in the game? tell me in the comments which is the best Sedan,Sports,Muscles car in the game.

note: I changed my mind about the game I won`t quit.

Best car for every purpose is the vegas 4x4. Costs g1c or jt though. The normal version is good also. Other good options are pioneer, espacio, the packer is decent also... But it comes down to personal preference. You should use a bunch of different cars to find out how they feel, you can find some of them on the streets as npc cars. 

Any car with 3+ slots can be used for the "endgame" 

Edited by _chain

Pioneer/Nomad.

The Vegas 4x4 is right behind it but lacks carrying capacity for both players and items.

The speed of the Vegas is nice but not much help when you can easily be rammed to a stop or get the car flipped over.  I usually beat Vegas 4x4s to the location simply by ramming my way through traffic in a Pioneer/Nomad.

The Pioneer/Nomad is nearly impossible to ram to a stop, can push any vehicle forward from a dead stop, allows for more cover and height advantage and has more carrying capacity.

I also can not remember the last time my Pioneer/Nomad got stuck flipped over, it seems to always flip back over on the wheels.

Edited by illgot

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

There are vehicles other than the Pioneer???

No. They'we just tewwing you wies. So don't bewieve them.

The onwy vehicwes in apb are vegas and pioneer.

If you buy pioneer/spacio if you punt steel plating 3 you wouldnt be able to catch up a han veo

13 hours ago, blockblack said:

What is the best vehicle in the game? tell me in the comments which is the best Sedan,Sports,Muscles car in the game.

note: I changed my mind about the game I won`t quit.

Han Veo Coywolf,

I have yet to do what i do with my coywolf with any other car

Jump off a bridge with precision and land on the enemy's seiyo? sure i'll have some of that

Do a 180 fall off a bridge hugging a wall on the way down and drive away? Don't mind if i do

Dodging 2 people car surfing with volcano's while you do Boomerang's and 180's While at hide speed? Sounds tasty Pass it here.

Drive through hallways and any place you can "walk through"  fit a coywolf all the way to the fourth floor in asylum? Where can i buy a coywolf 😄

... i really like the coywolf.

seiyo for heavy vehicle, 4x4 vegas for speed, coywolf for maneuverability

you can also use pioneer instead of seiyo, it's just personal preference