Im still concerned that we havent seen a single screenshot of new engine since Matt said that new engine will come quickly after this #NOTBattleRoyale event that seems like Battle Royale

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, CatInTuxedo7 said:

Im still concerned that we havent seen a single screenshot of new engine since Matt said that new engine will come quickly after this #NOTBattleRoyale event that seems like Battle Royale

Well I think he gave a reasonable response that he isn't trying to build up hype because that could lead to people being disappointed, also What Unreal Engine 3.5 in testing looks like could be different from the release due to some alterations needed.

It shouldn't be concerning that there are no screenshots. It should be concerning if we don't hear any updates at all.

On 3/17/2019 at 4:52 AM, Clandestine said:

Am I the only one who can't look anymore at the same old map since 8 years?

Ppl look at dust2 for 15 years, still the most popular map

• Like 1

On 3/17/2019 at 2:52 AM, Clandestine said:

Am I the only one who can't look anymore at the same old map since 8 years?

Dunno. I think this map is flavour of this game.

On 3/16/2019 at 7:33 AM, MartisLTU said:

Okay, so what happens when new or old players who left APB joins and sees - mini freezes, bad performance, bad optimization, bad hitreg, etc... and on top of that, they see reroll cheaters who rekt all in this RIOT aka battle royal mod.

My ques is that those new ppl. wont last even few hrs and wil leave APB 4ever.

How many times does

On 3/16/2019 at 7:25 AM, PunkStrider said:

NOT a battle royale

need to be said?

Can we look at this as a team deathmatch or last man standing rather than battle royale?

I got kind of bored of delivery missions over and over again, and at this point, APB can't get any lower really, maybe this Riot thing is not so bad

I really hope the game mode allows us to use all our stuff, I don't want to run around picking up random weapons, been buying stuff for years.

• Like 1

If it feels cheap, it won't last whatsoever. i took one look at the christmas event on twitch and didnt bother to log in, it was that pathetic. 

Releasing it before the engine is a questionable move to say the least, you're hoping this game mode is going to attract new money but when the base game is so horrendous from a performance perspective in every format, how can you expect that to be logical? flowers need good soil to grow, not dusty sand. not to mention, you're diverting valuable resources to developing this mode twice just to throw one away right when the upgrade comes around, purportedly soon. furthermore, taking this route makes people believe the engine is not as far along as people would hope, considering the closed group of testers are still under nda, and we're now heading into april whereas they expected to have open testing by about now, earlier this year... it all sort of furthers the Soon™ meme. 

If you're not releasing riot to get an influx of new players and new money, and instead doing it to satiate existing veterans looking for content, you'd still perform better releasing the engine first.

• Thanks 1

On 3/16/2019 at 6:26 PM, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

1: Everyone is already sick of the BR, no effort game mode.

2: No game mode in APB has ever up until this point been even close to a BR style; run around an entire map, facing 99 other people against the odds with the last one standing wins.

3: Anarchy had no structure, it was quite litterally a 24/7 whole district TDM.

Are we calling TDM modes BR modes now? Seriously?

1. If 'EVERYONE' is sick of the BR gamemode why are the games that have it exclusively some of the most played/streamed games?

2. How exactly is Anarchy different that 50v50 fortnite then? Beyond not having a shrinking map and respawns? BR is just a Big Team Deathmatch with 1 life and a map that gets smaller.

3. Once again... what is BR but a full bore TDM or DM?

EDIT:

Frankly, all your post is your own personal bias about not wanting the mode in APB... guess what... when/if it's added YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY IT, the mode will bring people to the game or back to the game (maybe) something has to change and things need to be added in order to bring APB into a modern day market despite the current playerbases feelings towards the changes. If you want APB to remain exactly the same as it is... then just delete the game because if it remains as it has for the last 10ish years it's not going to get any better. Like it or not APB has get a little more mainstream... and right now... Battle Royale is mainstream from Apex Legends to Fortnite to Black Ops 4, to PubG... it's what the majority of gamers are playing right now.

As I said in my bullets... please... tell me EXACTLY how a Team Death Match  with 2 teams who fight each other in order to win or a Death Match where a bunch of solo players fight each other to win is different than a Battle Royale where 2 teams or a large group of Solo players all fight their opponents to win?

Edited by TheSquigg
  • Like 2

On 3/19/2019 at 10:53 AM, TheSquigg said:

1. If 'EVERYONE' is sick of the BR gamemode why are the games that have it exclusively some of the most played/streamed games?

2. How exactly is Anarchy different that 50v50 fortnite then? Beyond not having a shrinking map and respawns? BR is just a Big Team Deathmatch with 1 life and a map that gets smaller.

3. Once again... what is BR but a full bore TDM or DM?

EDIT:

Frankly, all your post is your own personal bias about not wanting the mode in APB... guess what... when/if it's added YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY IT, the mode will bring people to the game or back to the game (maybe) something has to change and things need to be added in order to bring APB into a modern day market despite the current playerbases feelings towards the changes. If you want APB to remain exactly the same as it is... then just delete the game because if it remains as it has for the last 10ish years it's not going to get any better. Like it or not APB has get a little more mainstream... and right now... Battle Royale is mainstream from Apex Legends to Fortnite to Black Ops 4, to PubG... it's what the majority of gamers are playing right now.

As I said in my bullets... please... tell me EXACTLY how a Team Death Match  with 2 teams who fight each other in order to win or a Death Match where a bunch of solo players fight each other to win is different than a Battle Royale where 2 teams or a large group of Solo players all fight their opponents to win?

If Anarchy was so close to being a BR, why did it fail?

1: Out of the hundreds of BR games out there, and the hundreds more making BR modes, 4 of them are "the most played/streamed". If the genre was that amazing the whole genre would be topping the charts in every game, not a fraction of them. Those 4 games might do things right, but that doesn't mean the whole genre is a success and should be adapted into the next board game.

2. https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2016/06/anarchy-event-and-other-news.html

46a55c92535004d950dd56039472dfd8.png

005ee943923401f1475b860b1eb49c2b.png

2603c05c2fc3314aeb12268f23d29024.png

There are fundamental differences between BR and TDM.

Team Death Match's focus is gaining the most points/kills/score at the end of the time or score limit, with an unlimited or limited amount of lives or chances to reach that goal.

Battle Royale's focus is one life, that as listed above is based on just being the last surviving person at the end. Regardless of your experience during the match; whether you saw no guns, no loot, no people, you can still "win" the game by avoiding as much as possible or in rare cases everything. In some cases it is even recommended to avoid interaction with others all together.

Can you tell me how they are the same? Besides the fact they involve one or more people shooting at one another?

The battle royale genre has been saturated to its fullest potential, adding another game to the literal pile will not bring in the people you think it will. Why would people leave the current top ranking games to play this one?

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, -Dan- said:

Can we look at this as a team deathmatch or last man standing rather than battle royale?

I got kind of bored of delivery missions over and over again, and at this point, APB can't get any lower really, maybe this Riot thing is not so bad

This is apb so it is "last woman standing"

2 hours ago, CatInTuxedo7 said:

This is apb so it is "last woman standing"

Yeah cause all the men keep dieing and can't aim for shit.

• Like 1

Holy shit can we stop assuming things as soon as a word is said? I feel like everyone is too quick to jump to assumptions and conclusions when something has been shown/said.

The RIOT 'reveal' post vaguely even explains the event. It does not mean it is or is not BR. It is said that a new faction Redhill Institute Of Technology is forming and recruiting civilians. That is out of the Enforcer/Crim faction range. Battle Yoloale doesn't even have factions, but rather every player for himself. I can make assumptions myself that this is some PvE mode about territory control because of the vague description.
Since it's Civilians taking matters in their own hands, that could mean they stand against the reckless Enforcers and scum Criminals. The civilian-formed faction could also be players, but nothing is said precisely. Maybe the civilians shutting down city blocks is a way of pushing the Enforcers and Criminals in a fucking fight-to-death scenario, which would still be TDM.

My point is - You can assume RIOT being absolutely anything. In the end, maybe Civilians just kill criminals, de-badge enforcers and APB just shuts down...

P.S. - Game Journalism doesn't fall too far from regular journalism... sucking up to anything and twisting words in to a juicy read, so buzz gets around and they get their clicks

17 hours ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

If Anarchy was so close to being a BR, why did it fail?

1: Out of the hundreds of BR games out there, and the hundreds more making BR modes, 4 of them are "the most played/streamed". If the genre was that amazing the whole genre would be topping the charts in every game, not a fraction of them. Those 4 games might do things right, but that doesn't mean the whole genre is a success and should be adapted into the next board game.

2. https://apbreloaded.gamersfirst.com/2016/06/anarchy-event-and-other-news.html

46a55c92535004d950dd56039472dfd8.png

005ee943923401f1475b860b1eb49c2b.png

2603c05c2fc3314aeb12268f23d29024.png

There are fundamental differences between BR and TDM.

Team Death Match's focus is gaining the most points/kills/score at the end of the time or score limit, with an unlimited or limited amount of lives or chances to reach that goal.

Battle Royale's focus is one life, that as listed above is based on just being the last surviving person at the end. Regardless of your experience during the match; whether you saw no guns, no loot, no people, you can still "win" the game by avoiding as much as possible or in rare cases everything. In some cases it is even recommended to avoid interaction with others all together.

Can you tell me how they are the same? Besides the fact they involve one or more people shooting at one another?

The battle royale genre has been saturated to its fullest potential, adding another game to the literal pile will not bring in the people you think it will. Why would people leave the current top ranking games to play this one?

Quote wikipedia all you want... it's the internet... verrry good at classifying things just so they can act Elitist later on.

the ONLY differences between a Solo BR mode vs a Death match mode is that you can't spawn in with a load out, the map closes in on you, and there are no respawns. BR is a variant of deathmatch that's all it is. Quite with your 'oh my mode where I kill people and win a game based on how many people i killed is better than your game mode that you score points based on how many people you kill'. Grow up.

EDIT: Anarchy failed because it was pushed on us when we barely had enough players to play on normal servers let alone new ones, plus it wasn't advertised outside of those of us that already played PLUS anarchy game out years before this BR mode trend came out. You can't equate when Anarchy (a obscure mode in an obscure game) came out, vs PubG (a modified version of a very popular game, and a popular genre).

Edited by TheSquigg

On 3/20/2019 at 6:16 AM, TheSquigg said:

Quote wikipedia all you want... it's the internet... verrry good at classifying things just so they can act Elitist later on.

the ONLY differences between a Solo BR mode vs a Death match mode is that you can't spawn in with a load out, the map closes in on you, and there are no respawns. BR is a variant of deathmatch that's all it is. Quite with your 'oh my mode where I kill people and win a game based on how many people i killed is better than your game mode that you score points based on how many people you kill'. Grow up.

EDIT: Anarchy failed because it was pushed on us when we barely had enough players to play on normal servers let alone new ones, plus it wasn't advertised outside of those of us that already played PLUS anarchy game out years before this BR mode trend came out. You can't equate when Anarchy (a obscure mode in an obscure game) came out, vs PubG (a modified version of a very popular game, and a popular genre).

I didnt say TDM was better than BR. While i did say BR is bad for APB i didnt even say BR was bad as a game mode in general.

BR is over saturating the market and a lot of current developers are making half assed BR game modes solely because the "top games" have them and try to rake in money from easy ideas instead of innovating. Thats what i don't like about BR.

I asked you how TDM and BR were the same and you pointed out the differences? Yes, i agree, they're different. Similar sure, but being similar doesn't mean the "same".

Is baseball similar to tennis or cricket? Sure. "Basically" the same? No.

Same with APB "Basically" being BR. Thanks for the chat.

September 4th, 2015. RUST: Savas Island.

January 15, 2015 - H1Z1: King of The Kill

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 Anarchy Event and other news.

March 23, 2017 - PUBG

Doesnt look like years to me.

1 hour ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

Savas is a gem on its own.. hard pressed to compare it to battle royales or even say it has a part in the contributing timeline; to me savas is just the rust cancerpit you go to satiate masochism

38 minutes ago, iMiss said:

Savas is a gem on its own.. hard pressed to compare it to battle royales or even say it has a part in the contributing timeline; to me savas is just the rust cancerpit you go to satiate masochism

I was there playing it when it came out, hard pressed to say it wasnt a battle royale.

RUST as a whole was developing big time at that time aswell, they've barely slowed down in the past 3 years since, one of the hardest working dev teams out there.

e27766ce8b0004c7062cdfbd284381d1.png

I kind of feel like this could have waited. Not now. Not like this...

Release it with the engine update.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2019 at 12:08 AM, TheSquigg said:

Honestly... while i'm not a fan of BR games, this could be the breath of life APB needs. If we can get this mode and draw in a bigger crowd of players it could bring in a well needed player base to the game. Frankly the game already had the root elements of a BR game, large but not massive map, two teams who (depending on mode) can shoot each other anywhere, a massive collection of guns and vehicles, many tactical positions. Frankly it's a natural progression because we've already had a BR type mode for years in the form of Anarchy servers or the Fightclub TDM modes.

Personally over a BR mode i'd prefer a type of hardpoint where the different areas like Havaland are regions that a faction needs to capture and push into the opposing factions territories like in the game planetside 2. It would be harder to do because we don't have some of the assets needed for this type of mode, and dedicated servers like the current Fight Club ones (a 50v50 mode like this could be fun IMO), Anyway my little off topic tangent is over now.

APB gets enough new players in but the thing is: they don't stay for obvious reasons (looking at you, matchmaking). We need to repair matchmaking and new player experience first and then deal with bringing in new players otherwise people will come, say "why am I getting matched against r255 gold players?", quit and tell their friends to not play this game.

• Like 1

tbh if their riot mode is just a glorified battle royale, i dont see the game continuing when that goes bottom up lmao

4 hours ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

I didnt say TDM was better than BR. While i did say BR is bad for APB i didnt even say BR was bad as a game mode in general.

BR is over saturating the market and a lot of current developers are making half assed BR game modes solely because the "top games" have them and try to rake in money from easy ideas instead of innovating. Thats what i don't like about BR. 

I asked you how TDM and BR were the same and you pointed out the differences? Yes, i agree, they're different. Similar sure, but being similar doesn't mean the "same".

Is baseball similar to tennis or cricket? Sure. "Basically" the same? No.

Same with APB "Basically" being BR. Thanks for the chat.

January 15, 2015 - H1Z1: King of The Kill

Tuesday, June 28, 2016 Anarchy Event and other news.

March 23, 2017 - PUBG

Doesnt look like years to me.

I love how you back pedaled to make it seem like you DIDN'T trash talk BR just to make me seem like an idiot.

Let us count the times you acted like BR is a bad game mode.

1. "1: Everyone is already sick of the BR, no effort game mode." ... I proved this wrong and you ignored it acting like my point of how Fortnite and Apex Legends are the most played and streamed games right now. Also no BR isn't an end all fix to apb but it will BRING PEOPLE IN who might like the rest of the game and thus we overall get a net gain of players to the game. The only reason to be opposed to this mode is quite literally the faction of people I see who just want the game to die already, if you're one of them I don't care but just leave... the rest of us here want the game to succeed, even if that means a BR mode that... btw... YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY when it comes out. I know there are people who want the game to succeed AND oppose BR but frankly the points are counter intuitive... something needs to change and BR being A TREND IN GAMING right now is the most logical choice... what? You want them to bring in a survival aspect from 8 years ago? Or.... what? Free roam with no factions like GTA online? both are just as pointless as BR but would be somethin to draw in players... that is ALL the BR mode is... it's simply business, in my opinion. 

2. This whole string saying BR is a bad game mode:

was mostly responding to the other guy.

BR bad.

APB has never been close to BR.

I dunno if the new mode is BR but some people seem to think it is. If it is thats bad.

So yes... you did say BR is bad quit twisting your own words trying to win an argument... or ... get rid of the split personality?? I'm not sure which to be honest.

And I answered your question TWICE with how they are the same being THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS CONCAVING MAPS AND LOADOUTS... Deathmatch and BR are hollow game modes with NO substance to them, the whole objective is to spawn in, kill enemies, and win... that's it... they are litteraly the EXACT SAME in every other sense if you gave BR Loadouts and took away the concaving map you'd have Deathmatch, if you added concaving map and took away loadouts in deathmatch you'd have BR... there is nearly NO DIFFERENCE between the two game modes. The ONLY difference in Anarchy VS BR is that in Anarchy you don't have to find guns and the map doesn't shrink.... I do not understand why gamers are so pig headed that just because a mode is named differently they can't see the similarities themselves without someone having to hold their hand and guide them through the process.

RUNDOWN OF DEATHMATCH

Step 1: Load into the game.

Step 2: Pick A loadout.

Step 3: Wait for the start countdown to finish.

Step 4: Advance out and find enemies to kill and try and avoid being killed.

Step 5: Fight until you or the enemy have scored enough points to win or until time runs out.

RUNDOWN OF BR

Step 1: Load into the game.

Step 2: Drop from airship.

Step 3: Find guns.

Step 4: Advance around the map and find enemies to kill will not allowing yourself to be killed.

Step 5: Fight until you die or until you/your team win the game by eliminating all enemies on the map.

Hmmm... pretty simple barring the 3 things that divide the two UTTERLY IDENTICAL modes being 1. Loadouts 2. Respawn 3. Concaving map vs Timer

I do want to make an edit here about the implimentation of BR being lazy, I never said it wasn't... if you'd actually read my initial post you'd have noticed I said I didn't care for BR but I was still accepting of it. In my opinion a form of map-wide domination would be more interesting but we don't have the assets already in the game for it... we do however... for BR all you need to do (as i've said several times) to implement a BR into a game like apb is remove load outs, set up random spawns, and set up a 'storm' mechanic vs Quartering off regions on the various existing maps (or creating a whole new map), then setting up a system that allows you to push into regions connected already owned ones and capture them by (INSERT MECHANIC HERE, probably spraying tags or removing tags) and where you can only spawn in regions of the map your faction controls plus many more gameplay mechanics that come with the type of mode I mentioned. 

Basically the ONLY defence I gave BR initially that upset you was I pointed out how easy it is to implement and the fact that it's trending in the gamer community right now... neither of these can be denied.

Edited by TheSquigg
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, nikitos5 said:

APB gets enough new players in but the thing is: they don't stay for obvious reasons (looking at you, matchmaking). We need to repair matchmaking and new player experience first and then deal with bringing in new players otherwise people will come, say "why am I getting matched against r255 gold players?", quit and tell their friends to not play this game.

I agree with this totally but the thing is the method of matchmaking that worked, was gotten rid of by whiny golds and silvers who couldn't play the game the right way. Back in like.... 2011 to 2013 it was set up Golds COULD NOT go into silver district and Silvers COULD NOT go into bronze, you go go up, but not down. NOW I understand why people that wanted to play with lower threat friends had issues with this, I know I did, but at the end of the day, the system kept matchmaking fair the Rank means nothing when the default star is actually a super amazing weapon, it's the threat (or rather skill since threat is broken and doesn't work as intended in all honesty) While I do somewhat support the idea of eliminating threat all together, that once again will just break matchmaking even more allowing groups like WASP (not exclusively but they are the only clan like this that I know is still active) who are (like it or not) some of the better players in the game to pair up against low level bronzes and I know this for a fact being a bronze during 2011 and playing on gold servers with some clan mates vs WASP as a bronze is NOT fun.... (now I consider it a treat however).

Matchmaking is certainly an issue... I can not... will not... deny this. It's a problem with no easy answer and whatever solution is used I can only hope LO has more backbone that G1 did and enforces whatever the decide to do and not give in to a loud minority. Right now population is so low fixing matchmaking is impossible because as you sort of touched on... you have 2 skill levels essentially, the casual (low silvers/bronze) and the hardcore players (gold/high silver). This of course is ignoring the obvious problem with dethreating and rerolls which have always and will always be a problem with games like APB. 

Basically as I said there is no easy answer because apb as a community, in all my years of gaming, is the most toxic and hate filled one i've found and if ONE THING should upset even a small group of the playerbase we'll see about fifty posts about it within the hour, ones revolving around this game mode is a perfect example at how polarized this community is... and THAT is what caused the down fall of this game.

18 hours ago, TheSquigg said:

I love how you back pedaled to make it seem like you DIDN'T trash talk BR just to make me seem like an idiot.

Let us count the times you acted like BR is a bad game mode.

Hi, Im gonna stop you right here.

"BR is over saturating the market and a lot of current developers are making half assed BR game modes solely because the "top games" have them and try to rake in money from easy ideas instead of innovating. Thats what i don't like about BR." This is my endgame statement on BR, everything i said before and from now will reference this, just to clear it up for you.

You must be psychic if you think me saying a broad statement like "BR is bad" means the game mode itself. I even added "no effort game mode" at first. What do you think i mean by that? no effort game play or no effort implementation and originality?

When i talk about BR being bad, im talking about being bad for business and for the people in the game because of the business it brings in. Why i have to explain that i don't know.

Its been done before, done well, done 1000 times. We dont need the 1001st edition of battle royale. Its too late to join the bandwagon. Especially when the top games are games specifically designed around the game mode and we're talking about implementing a "top tier" idea as a secondary aspect to a game that already has its own established mechanics. BR in APB will just look like a second rate idea.

An APB original idea will net far more people than "whats hot right now". It'll out live the fad and could become a staple for the future overall being better for the game.

I honestly cant finish what you're saying.

You keep saying "besides "these" differences BR and TDM are the utterly identically the same." I don't think identical means what you think it means and that's just whats at face value.

Im not dumb enough to say to people that, "my idea is the only possible solution and if you don't like it or you disagree with me, you want the game to fail and you should stop playing or leave".

I've been playing from Australia since Dec 2011 >.>

want  RIOT ,  want a battle royale , want a tug o war as well.

want a racing track of some sort too.

more optional choices to play means wider range pf playing and a lot of old players as well as new ones who hear about it would make our playerbase grow.

and want new 4x4s and various new kits like  mentioned on a different thread

and a taco truck..... i mean what the heck does my character eat when im not around?

12 hours ago, UubeNubeh DaWog said:

Hi, Im gonna stop you right here.

"BR is over saturating the market and a lot of current developers are making half assed BR game modes solely because the "top games" have them and try to rake in money from easy ideas instead of innovating. Thats what i don't like about BR." This is my endgame statement on BR, everything i said before and from now will reference this, just to clear it up for you.

You must be psychic if you think me saying a broad statement like "BR is bad" means the game mode itself. I even added "no effort game mode" at first. What do you think i mean by that? no effort game play or no effort implementation and originality?

When i talk about BR being bad, im talking about being bad for business and for the people in the game because of the business it brings in. Why i have to explain that i don't know.

Its been done before, done well, done 1000 times. We dont need the 1001st edition of battle royale. Its too late to join the bandwagon. Especially when the top games are games specifically designed around the game mode and we're talking about implementing a "top tier" idea as a secondary aspect to a game that already has its own established mechanics. BR in APB will just look like a second rate idea.

An APB original idea will net far more people than "whats hot right now". It'll out live the fad and could become a staple for the future overall being better for the game.

I honestly cant finish what you're saying.

You keep saying "besides "these" differences BR and TDM are the utterly identically the same." I don't think identical means what you think it means and that's just whats at face value.

Im not dumb enough to say to people that, "my idea is the only possible solution and if you don't like it or you disagree with me, you want the game to fail and you should stop playing or leave".

I've been playing from Australia since Dec 2011 >.>

Identical means the same... you've still yet to tell me how minus the changes from DM to BR i've mentioned how they are different, you just keep elaborating on BR being oversaturated (which i've never denied but yet in your mind I have) and dodging my initial question. BEYOND THE 3 THINGS I HAVE MENTIONED WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES OF BR AND DM... I don't know how to ask it any simipler do you not understand how a red and green apple are the same too?

End of the day and the last point i'm going to state because talking to you is the definition of insanity since you refuse to answer simple questions.  The actual "Endgame" here is whatever LO decides to do, DESPITE your own personal feelings on the BR gamemode.

BR is bad means BR is bad... no psychic stuff here... once again avoiding my questions trying to make me sound like an idiot. Frankly either you don't understand what you're saying or you know i'm right because you have not ONCE answered a question I have asked yet I have responded to yours each time. If you meant BR is bad for business you would have said it... no you changed what you meant when you lost that part of the argument as you have done three or four times during our... discussion? 

An APB Original idea.... what could possible be original? What kind of mode would be better than BR? Racing? OH WAIT Need for Speed or GT.... Survival? Oh wait... Minecraft ro the plehtora of survival game modes, Deathmatch? Nope got that already.... Hide and Seek? Oh wait... prop hunt.... There is very little in the way of original ideas out there anymore and anything that is too original in a game with such a reputation as APB is doomed to fail.... frankly I am in the mentality that the BR mode is doomed to fail but because BR is popular it has a chance to bring in new people. 

With all this complaining you do about BR you offer NO alternative, if you have an opinion or idea state it don't just rip on the Idea they decide to enact upon which is proof to the reason I hate this toxic community. If you aren't being constructive you are irrelevant.

Anyway, i'm actually done this time. I'm not going to go around in circles with you because you clearly like being in your little box. Good Day. (Also no one asked or cared where you are from)

Edited by TheSquigg

Sign in to follow this