Sign in to follow this  
porcupine_omg

rfp talon

the rfp talon is still broken pls fixy fixy ty

range is 30m while normal rfp is 40m ok ty

its been reported for months pls tell someone to right click the .talon file and change its range to 40m ty

Edited by porcupine_omg
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, porcupine_omg said:

the rfp talon is still broken pls fixy fixy ty

range is 30m while normal rfp is 40m ok ty

its been reported for months pls tell someone to right click the .talon file and change its range to 40m ty

Talon is 37 meters

"porcupine_omg has disliked your post" dude. You provide Incorrect information "30 meters" the RFP is bugged yes, but it's at 37 meters Not 30.

Edited by Zolerox
  • Like 1

I would like to think Little Orbit is already aware, and yes tests were done by players and multiple forum posts were made...

But how can Little Orbit prioritise fixing 1 gun over any other? You know what I'm going to say now too don't you. They're hard at work with other projects including the finishing touches to RIOT, mitigating the Nekrova and Citidel merge, UN3.5, ETC.

I cannot believe staff at Little Orbit have slowed down the pace of work when their progress has been consistently quiet condensed.

It may be a couple of minutes or hours job but with some other higher priority tasks that have been waiting longer and even neglected by Reloaded Productions, I don't think the community would react in a very positive to further delays.

6 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Talon is 37 meters

"porcupine_omg has disliked your post" dude. You provide Incorrect information "30 meters" the RFP is bugged yes, but it's at 37 meters Not 30.

Damage drop-off starts at 30m.

Becomes +1stk(still 3 burst) at like 33m, though iirc by 37m it should only be doing like 900 damage in 3 bursts (9shots).

the settings of each player are individual . you are the likeness of a certain specified parameter

On 3/16/2019 at 7:05 AM, VickyFox said:

I would like to think Little Orbit is already aware, and yes tests were done by players and multiple forum posts were made...

But how can Little Orbit prioritise fixing 1 gun over any other? You know what I'm going to say now too don't you. They're hard at work with other projects including the finishing touches to RIOT, mitigating the Nekrova and Citidel merge, UN3.5, ETC.

I cannot believe staff at Little Orbit have slowed down the pace of work when their progress has been consistently quiet condensed.

It may be a couple of minutes or hours job but with some other higher priority tasks that have been waiting longer and even neglected by Reloaded Productions, I don't think the community would react in a very positive to further delays.

It's 1 value they need to change. It shouldn't take more than a few seconds to fix.

Sign in to follow this