Lixil

St. Patrick's day

4 hours ago, neophobia said:

~Snip~

I'd rather not block anyone though.

A few of us on APB dont like the thought of alienating someone so we don't block people.

Besides even yood has some good questions now and then.

back on topic : I  get a new hat but I dont know if its customizable or not yet.

Edited by Fortune Runner

22 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

I'd rather not block anyone though.

A few of us on APB dont like the thought of alienating someone so we don't block people.

Besides even yood has some good questions now and then.

back on topic : I  get a new hat but I dont know if its customizable or not yet.

i feel like an alien when trying to comprehend what he's saying, so arguably he's alienating me x^d

but no, i'm arguably not even alienating him, arguably he is - by not even trying to mildly improve after people told him what's wrong enough already (i guess writing gibberish doesn't really breach any rules though so whatever)

of course you could just ignore that - i chose to ignore it completely. (still read his posts (and regret doing so))

i haven't even blocked hexerin, todesklinge or ray back then (only todesklinge for a short amount when everything had to be about kevlar buffs)

and the amounts of "wtf is going on here" reduced a lot since i actively gotta click to display his posts instead of just getting them thrown in my face when trying to read a thread

and the times he actually asks something useful (that hasn't been asked before) don't really make up for the bunch of times he just spams random pictures, acts stubborn/ignores facts + other views or just repeats the same question...

also, it was mostly a joke.

he previously wrote in some thread "You've chosen to ignore content by XYZ. Options " when trying to "quote" someone by copying -

and since quoting really isn't hard, i would've guessed he did that on purpose to show them that he blocked them xd

- and what's super mature and funny? being like "no u"

anyway

1 minute ago, neophobia said:

i feel like an alien when trying to comprehend what he's saying, so arguably he's alienating me x^d

but no, i'm arguably not even alienating him, arguably he is - by not even trying to mildly improve after people told him what's wrong enough already (i guess writing gibberish doesn't really breach any rules though so whatever)

of course you could just ignore that - i chose to ignore it completely. (still read his posts (and regret doing so))

i haven't even blocked hexerin, todesklinge or ray back then (only todesklinge for a short amount when everything had to be about kevlar buffs)

and the amounts of "wtf is going on here" reduced a lot since i actively gotta click to display his posts instead of just getting them thrown in my face when trying to read a thread

and the times he actually asks something useful (that hasn't been asked before) don't really make up for the bunch of times he just spams random pictures, acts stubborn/ignores facts + other views or just repeats the same question...

he previously wrote in some thread "You've chosen to ignore content by XYZ. Options " when trying to "quote" someone by copying -

and since quoting really isn't hard, i would've guessed he did that on purpose to show them that he blocked them xd

anyway

Yood is a badly coded bot, and infinitely entertaining. 

13 minutes ago, neophobia said:

anyway

yood tends to block people who disagree with him using logic and facts, its his kryptonite 

I can not say I have never blocked yood before though.

Like when he is blaring music to where you can barely hear a car blow up.

Silence in that case is golden

10 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

getting an early start on the holiday huh?

Is it really an early start if I technically never stopped "holidaying". 

10 hours ago, MrChan said:

Should have a parade.

qiMRJiT.png

6 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

no snakes in ireland

p.s. if anyone calls it "patty's day" i will actually noose them

c4klr3x1tbm21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

noose-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png

Not a big fan of holidays celebrating driving out religious groups...

fRwN5Ck.jpg

My thoughts after seeing it really is the same green top hat from eons ago.

Edited by Chinook

was there whole saturday  - no hat - guys - just no hat. what should i do - check the mail? - made it! check my locker? - made it! - no hat!))

4 minutes ago, Romique said:

was there whole saturday  - no hat - guys - just no hat. what should i do - check the mail? - made it! check my locker? - made it! - no hat!))

In the clothing booth, check under head wear and make sure to be in the presets, not the customizable items

the best decision and action of the team will be the adjustment and replacement of the award. give players the ability to edit the cylinder . the proposed solution has already been used for awards from Valentine's day and Easter events . exclusivity of things remains , players are happy , LO gets points .

Edited by Yood

5 hours ago, Yood said:

the best decision and action of the team will be the adjustment and replacement of the award. give players the ability to edit the cylinder . the proposed solution has already been used for awards from Valentine's day and Easter events . exclusivity of things remains , players are happy , LO gets points .

no. The "cylinder" is literally a top hat just buy 1 on armas (Spanish for weapons) and edit to your hearts (or if you lack one cylinder's) content.

And for the record i was FOR them bringing back st. patricks day event (check my forum posts from 2014) Nothing apb could really do to make an event out of St. patricks day.

If anything we need a holiday event for "apb reloaded day" any excuse to Enable Anarchy again.

Edited by Zolerox

21 hours ago, Zolerox said:

no. The "cylinder" is literally a top hat just buy 1 on armas (Spanish for weapons) and edit to your hearts (or if you lack one cylinder's) content.

And for the record i was FOR them bringing back st. patricks day event (check my forum posts from 2014) Nothing apb could really do to make an event out of St. patricks day.

If anything we need a holiday event for "apb reloaded day" any excuse to Enable Anarchy again.

boastful Zolerox . to use the black cylinder from the Armas store to edit it, you need to buy it . in this case, players receive an exclusive , free, editable event cylinder ST. PATRICK'S DAY 2019 .

Edited by Yood