Lixil

St. Patrick's day

Hello everyone!

Starting on 3/16 at 9 AM UTC till 3/23 9AM UTC we have prepared a special reward for you for St. Patrick's day! All that you need to do to get this sweet reward is - log in!

Make sure to login to get this sweet reward!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3

Ok mom. Will do.

I swear to god if its that green top hat...

I'll take it graciously and not be that affected.

what the heck is st patrick's day? can you eat it?

4 minutes ago, Pinpuce said:

what the heck is st patrick's day? can you eat it?

you drink it

duh

• Thanks 1

So uhhh... Like.... Log on all those days for 1 reward or is there a reward every single day?

1 minute ago, Cuve said:

So uhhh... Like.... Log on all those days for 1 reward or is there a reward every single day?

think its log in any of the days and get the 1 reward.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ShepardHS said:

Reward from 2012

ideally, this particular thing should remain exclusive and meet the event ST. PATRICK'S DAY 2012

1 minute ago, Yood said:

ideally, this particular thing should remain exclusive and meet the event ST. PATRICK'S DAY 2012

You have to be joking.

You literally said "how come only FE gets this event Bring it to apb" then you complain about "them bringing back an exclusive item" What else did you think the event was?

• Like 3

Just now, Zolerox said:

You have to be joking.

You literally said "how come only FE gets this event Bring it to apb" then you complain about "them bringing back an exclusive item" What else did you think the event was?

Zolerox do you understand the difference between working with a problem and a perfect solution ?

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

You have to be joking.

He also said something similar on my LCR post, about not wanting the LCR to come back because he owns three out of two.

want a vote to make yood drink green beer so eh will be too busy to talk

then we wont get his ridiculous comments for a little while at least

in the meantime the rest of us want green beer too

besides it will go with the hat so why not

Edited by Fortune Runner

Ideally, well... ideally ideally there would be a Brewfest-level type of event with activities and beer and weird rabbits (snakes?) that only appear when we're totally smashed or a daily where we have to chase/lead snakes out of San Paro for our prize. The final prize being beer which works like the brick but instead stuns (or "intoxicates") the victim.

But ain't nobody got time for that so ideally there would be a "St. Patrick's Day" set and every year we log in to get the next piece until we're all leprechauns but this hat is nice for those who missed out.

Edited by KnifuWaifu
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

Ideally, well... ideally ideally there would be a Brewfest-level type of event with activities and beer and weird rabbits (snakes?) that only appear when we're totally smashed or a daily where we have to chase/lead snakes out of San Paro for our prize. The final prize being beer which works like the brick but instead stuns (or "intoxicates") the victim.

But ain't nobody got time for that so ideally there would be a "St. Patrick's Day" set and every year we log in to get the next piece until we're all leprechauns but this hat is nice for those who missed out.

getting an early start on the holiday huh?

8 hours ago, TacticallyRed said:

snip

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

snop

10 hours ago, Zolerox said:

snöp

here is a quick tutorial, since there is virtually no reason to not have done this yet if it isn't for the option being somewhat hidden

key to eternal happiness less of a headache:

GHl4RQ6.png

CakMsff.png

YbZwaVU.png

FzrEAq6.png

just for clarification: it is indeed the same reward as from 2012

Edited by neophobia
  • Thanks 1

ST. PATRICK'S DAY

give old things to the new team I think it does not add points .  .  where's the costume contest , the cars , the symbols , skins ? new Armas  Gear  ›  Symbols ? it was possible to give players a skin Ireland Weapon Skin , where is the big hunt for GMs Leprechauns ?

the extermination of exclusivity of things continues . previously, some things could only be obtained by playing in certain events . some things were strictly donation (purchase in Armas) . the first fell under the distribution of the wings of the devil and the cap from the event bring a friend .

(snipped image -Spuzva)

Ireland Leprechaun.

unproductively.

2 hours ago, Yood said:

ST. PATRICK'S DAY

give old things to the new team I think it does not add points .  .  where's the costume contest , the cars , the symbols , skins ? new Armas  Gear  ›  Symbols ? it was possible to give players a skin Ireland Weapon Skin .......

the extermination of exclusivity of things continues . previously, some things could only be obtained by playing in certain events . some things were strictly donation (purchase in Armas) . the first fell under the distribution of the wings of the devil and the cap from the event bring a friend .

Ireland Leprechaun

the first fell when 4x4 (customizable) was introduced to armas lul

this hat has been the reward for every year since 2012,- it was hardly exclusive (edit: okay, it was not - it was definitely more than jsut 2012 though)

what do you think about not complaining?

first it's an issue that others get an event, now the event that you get isn't enough. like, stop.

also, how about not spamming giant pictures without a spoilertag

i should take my own advice and ignore yood for good...

Edited by neophobia

38 minutes ago, neophobia said:

the first fell when 4x4 was introduced to armas lul

this hat has been the reward for EVERY year since 2012,- it was hardly exclusive

what do you think about not complaining?

first it's an issue that others get an event, now the event that you get isn't enough. like, stop.

also, how about not spamming giant pictures without a spoilertag

i should take my own advice and ignore yood for good...

Vegas 4 x 4 always been to the Armas store .  the event was not annual .  

neophobia     

if can be official references to holding in 2013 , 14, 15 . I'm not insisting, and I could be wrong, too . you show me .

Edited by Yood

18 minutes ago, Yood said:

Vegas 4 x 4 always been to the Armas store .  the event was not annual .  

no it hasn't been. it was introduced to armas with the "rocker" bundle by g1 in 2013

before, they promised ingame exclusivity (JT store in this case) - same as for explosive weapons (contacts/JT), that should've never been on armas (but now we also have the aaepd)

i'm pretty sure it was annual until they forgot about it in 2015

LO never promised such a thing, in opposition to G1 who broke all of those subsequently

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, KnifuWaifu said:

(snakes?)

no snakes in ireland

p.s. if anyone calls it "patty's day" i will actually noose them

1 hour ago, neophobia said:

no it hasn't been. it was introduced to armas with the "rocker" bundle by g1 in 2013

it's 2019 . people communicate on the forum not to show off and to lick patootie . the most painful points of view are discussed here . people are trying to make the game more interesting and attractive .