JimWraith

Account Lifetime Package Question

I'm new and I was looking through the ARMAS store but really couldn't find a good explanation of what the ACCOUNT LIFETIME PACKAGE text actually means when attached to some purchases.  It's not really a clearly defined parameter within the shop.  If someone could better explain that, for me that would be great.  THANKS!

If it's marked on the page as account lifetime then all current and future characters on the account will get the items

10 hours ago, Kevkof said:

If it's marked on the page as account lifetime then all current and future characters on the account will get the items

But items from Armas are mailed to you in game.  If you delete the items you have to get customer service to resend the items to you and I'm not sure if there is a limit to how often they will do this.

I prefer Account Lifetime on all the items I buy since I have 5 characters I like to pop around on due to all the character designs I have plus I can swap between Enforcers/Criminals depending on server population.

1 minute ago, illgot said:

If you delete the items you have to get customer service to resend the items to you and I'm not sure if there is a limit to how often they will do this.

Why are you deleting items in the first place?

Though this could possibly be solved in the future. One option for that would be to allow you to rebuy the items from contact free of charge or at a minor ingame fee

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

Why are you deleting items in the first place?

Though this could possibly be solved in the future. One option for that would be to allow you to rebuy the items from contact free of charge or at a minor ingame fee

limited space in clothing/vehicles/weapons inventory.

Plus scrolling through 20+ weapons you never use it chaos.

Just now, illgot said:

limited space in clothing/vehicles/weapons inventory.

Plus scrolling through 20+ weapons you never use it chaos.

An inventory rework, which could possibly add custom sorting, would be nice in the future.

Most of the clothing items are sent to you and simultaneously unlocked for purchase. The other 2 categories indeed don't have that same luxury