Lixil

APB Riot reveal

splash of game activity is guaranteed . let's see how long the player base will be interested in the new connection .

9 minutes ago, Yood said:

splash of game activity is guaranteed . let's see how long the player base will be interested in the new connection .

Judging by their events that flopped? A week if we're lucky, but I doubt even that.

I think yall should give them some credit for trying. Looking forward to this event. Hope it's not going to be a mess like some other events in the past. 

• Like 4

just had an idea...

maybe you could tease the RIOT map (the exact same location) in the 3.5 engine? :^)

• Like 1

RIOT-Wallpaper-Standard.jpg

My only wish is that these sexy helmets make it onto the players somehow (and some extra clothing/outfit slots to go with them).

• Like 6

Some experience change like vampires do sunlight 😄

watch it turn into a 40v40 where enforcers and crims literally just fight all day and night for some random objective(s)

lol

26 minutes ago, Alani said:

watch it turn into a 40v40 where enforcers and crims literally just fight all day and night for some random objective(s)

lol

as if that wouldnt be great

28 minutes ago, Alani said:

lol

Sounds like the ol' planetside 2 fights that would last literal weeks because of how hard the crown(big central base of the whole main map) was to take back then. I miss those days..

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

as if that wouldnt be great

as long as there isnt one stupid objective in the entire district, i am game.

But that anarchy/chaos gamemode was shit because of the fact it was either deathmatch or 'HOLD THIS ONE OBJECTIVE LOL'

1 minute ago, Alani said:

as long as there isnt one stupid objective in the entire district, i am game.

But that anarchy/chaos gamemode was shit because of the fact it was either deathmatch or 'HOLD THIS ONE OBJECTIVE LOL'

iirc none of the anarchy/chaos districts have had objectives, thats why they sucked

Just now, Nanometic said:

Sounds like the ol' planetside 2 fights that would last literal weeks because of how hard the crown(big central base of the whole main map) was to take back then. I miss those days..

I've always wanted the planetside 2 kind of turfwar system for APB (or battlefield LUL)

it's really refreshing having a huge open map where you can choose your fight.

• Like 2

Just now, Snubnose said:

I've always wanted the planetside 2 kind of turfwar system for APB (or battlefield LUL)

tbh that could maybe revive clans lol. have the clans sit at specific objectives while other clans attack other objectives

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snubnose said:

thing is though, because of the scale of PS2 when it comes to late nights and servers die, its just night capping and no fighting, its boring,

I guess i better get my Lastixlkill before the event starts so i can participate.

Was worried for a second "o great now i have to test if All those objects are pierce-able".

1 minute ago, Nanometic said:

thing is though, because of the scale of PS2 when it comes to late nights and servers die, its just night capping and no fighting, its boring,

true. smaller scale might help there... guess with APBs player count it would still be pretty dead though...

1 minute ago, damn2112 said:

Oh boy is that lucas and lynette I see? riot_mode_m2.jpg

yes.

3 minutes ago, damn2112 said:

Oh boy is that lucas and lynette I see? 

[image]

they somehow look even worse than they normally do

1 hour ago, Alani said:

lol

That would be amazing tbh. Remember when some mission items got stuck behind walls and you could be in the same mission for HOURS and have shitloads of backup? or when you could have half the district in a single mission because of the backup system back then. I used to love that shit, item hold at lilith's and whatnot.

Anyway, battle royale is the last thing I wanted for this game, but content is content. So I hope it all goes well, thanks for trying to add something new

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

why can't we be diplomatic and all convert into becoming pacifists.

war is too expensive.

you ate the chhesecake

@#$# diplomacy DIEEEEE

LOL

wouldnt mind a battle royale as well as riot

but i embrace the insanity

all my friends are there

Edited by Fortune Runner

8 minutes ago, damn2112 said:

Oh boy is that lucas and lynette I see? [image]

Yup. And I'm really hoping they're only there for promotional purposes and not intended to be Riot related

Going to go with a cautiously optimistic approach to this stuff. Especially in regards to how they're trying to handle the lore...

• Like 1

Well, with this miserable amount of info, i can only hope for the best, preparing for the worst.

5 hours ago, Kewlin said:

Judging by their events that flopped? A week if we're lucky, but I doubt even that.

Kewlin immediately send on ... ?  I see that the team is learning to work .

Edited by Yood