Sign in to follow this  
blockblack

I Quit.

I WAS IN FIGHT CLUB TODAY AND EVERYBODY WAS BETTER THAN ME THEN I FOUND THAT IT IS BECAUSE OF CHEATERS... ALL OF THEM WERE CHEATING... THAT EXPLAINS WHY EVERYBODY IS BETTER THEN ME... EVERYBODY CHEATS... IAM SICK OF THIS SHIT. THE BATTLEEYE IS NOT DOING ANYTHING AT ALL I QUIT, GOODBYE APB...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

this is a parody account right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I was there when you left, you were hackusating pretty much everyone, you said you had 600 hours in game and were confused and certain that they must be hacking.

"there are some amazing players in the game who have spent years to master very difficult skills. They know the guns and their various parameters. They know the maps and where people tend to go. They know how to use APB's 3rd person camera to attack behind them which can look like a snap. My point is that to the average FPS player, these players can look like cheating. But APB is not an FPS"

-Matt Scott

• Like 4

How to become APB copypasta in few minutes: The Story.

I'll admit I'm cheating - I'm eating cookies right now as I'm sick.

not supposed to eat junk food while sick so yes its cheating.

True there is tons of cheaters, but there is also alot of veterans who have insane skills in APB. I think im veteran too tho i dont have skills at all :V 

Its healthy to play APB and lose little bit of ego. You cant be best at everything, simple learn to accept it ...

I was in fight club the other day and my CSG kept dying and this one dude appeared and kileld me with HVR from across the map wtf? It happens in the apb reloaded what u can do is take OPGL in asylum and hide in corner with ammo box under u and nade people easy kills thank you

werent you the same guy that was calling every single person in the district in asylum, cheaters

even the silver players

nice

Arent you also the same guy that asked for free G1C?

Buying ARMAS guns without having a clue on how to play isnt going to help you

3 hours ago, Nanometic said:

I was there when you left, you were hackusating pretty much everyone, you said you had 600 hours in game and were confused and certain that they must be hacking.

39 minutes ago, Sadira said:

werent you the same guy that was calling every single person in the district in asylum, cheaters

even the silver players

nice

wait... what?

if it werent for you two i would have written OP off as a parody account.

Goodbye

see you in two weeks

DAILY 'I AM SILVER AND GOT DESTROYED SO EVERYONE MUST BE CHEATING' THREAD.

ADD IT TO THE PILE.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, blockblack said:

I WAS IN FIGHT CLUB TODAY AND EVERYBODY WAS BETTER THAN ME THEN I FOUND THAT IT IS BECAUSE OF CHEATERS... ALL OF THEM WERE CHEATING... THAT EXPLAINS WHY EVERYBODY IS BETTER THEN ME... EVERYBODY CHEATS... IAM SICK OF THIS SHIT. THE BATTLEEYE IS NOT DOING ANYTHING AT ALL I QUIT, GOODBYE APB...

I was gonna say, if your on Jericho, can I has your "stuff". but I realized you might be new,

and don't has much "stuff" to give".

So .........

Merged.

And just to be clear....

"Daily 'I am True Gold(™) and there very few, if any cheaters since PunkBuster, FairFight , BattleEye & FairFight have been implemented.

You must be a silver, and just need to "git gud"' thread."

Add it to da pile.

Haha ... 😊

12 hours ago, blockblack said:

relax, analyze your actions . pay attention to the personal settings, consider replacing weapons and modifications .  anti-cheats work

5 hours ago, Yood said:

anti-cheats work

Iiiii... wouldn't go as far in that though as there are some fishy individuals.

But my status is - this who cares for game play legit, and this who cares about themselves... well... bye 🙂

On 3/15/2019 at 6:27 PM, blockblack said:

How the f*** can you call everyone as a cheater? Better for your health is going outside and take some fresh air.🤦‍♂️

There was actually a cheater on citadel baylan the whole morning, his name was [removed by the mods because we love to punish the wrong people].

Edited by PHM

Cheating issue is five percent of what it was since Battleye, there's maybe one or two random people that come in on Jericho fight clubs, then again who could be considered a cheater is relevant to said persons level of experience considering there's zero factual evidence that is visible to us players.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this