blockblack

What is the best weapon for me.

I have been playing this game for 2 years and still everybody is better then me but how? also what is the best weapon for me that I can use which is op in the 2 fight club maps because I can`t handle recoil and my aiming in close ranges is potato and the only weapon that I can get kills with is Osmaw. Note: I don`t have G1C to buy P2W weapons.

Use your fists like a monk. Best weapon is the weapon which you can handle. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, blockblack said:

what is the best weapon for me that I can use which is op

I personally believe this is not a question you should be asking. You should not flock to whatever is "the most OP" - you won't improve by choosing your arsenal based on the severity of the balancing issues it has. Instead, try out different weapons and make up your own mind. You can follow the example of other people - for starters, a lot of players use the N-TEC due to its insane versatility - it was born and bred to be a viable choice in most situations.

Making yourself depend on a weapon because it's overpowered equals using a crutch. And you will feel how much of a crutch it was when it gets nerfed.

17 minutes ago, blockblack said:

which is op in the 2 fight club maps

Fight Club is... hardly what APB is about. It's essentially a killbox. A place which you enter to get yourself a mindless shooting session. I understand that you may like it, but from me personally, I advise playing in regular mission districts. FC is fast-paced and easy to die in, which in my opinion does not give you enough time or opportunities to learn the weapons. Plus, you'll help the community at large by filling up spots and thus making sure that other players also find missions more easily!

20 minutes ago, blockblack said:

because I can`t handle recoil and my aiming in close ranges is potato

Recoil control and aiming are acquired skills. In my opinion, you should challenge yourself by using weapons you might not be good at. If you never use them and instead pick whatever is overpowered at the moment, you will never get better with them - because you literally will not have used them enough to know how to use them.

24 minutes ago, blockblack said:

Note: I don`t have G1C to buy P2W weapons.

Almost nothing on the Armas Marketplace is "pay-to-win". You will not get a straight up advantage over others by using Armas gear simply because Armas sells reskins and sidegrades. They are guns which have their own unique traits and characteristics; expecting them to just play the game for you is a bit silly.

Please don't take this post as an attack - I'm trying to provide you with advice that will help you in the long run. It's always tempting to just pick the easiest option, but if we do that, we never improve.

If you want an answer that's more to-the-point, I could recommend the N-TEC 5 for reasons mentioned earlier in the post (i.e. high versatility, high potential for weapon modding), the OCA-EW 626 (in my opinion it allows for more leeway in CQC than the JG-840), and even the starter weapon, the STAR 556 (slightly less versatile than the N-TEC 5, but more reliable).

Keep in mind that I'm not an expert player - if someone has a better idea about this, feel free to correct me!

• Like 3

The reason people are better than you after 2 years is because the good players that beat you have been here for atleast 3 times that amount

Gotta stock up on them years lad

Edited by VanilleKeks
  • Like 2

I know it'll sound like picking but has played for 2 years; still talks about 'P2W' 

Depends on what type of playstyle you have; close range? OCA or PMG, mid range? STAR of N-tec 5, lil bit longer range and want good accuracy? Obeya 762. The secondary you chose is also important; if you pick a primary with range you need a good cqc pistol and vice versa

There could also be a number of factors that could improve your game beyond just the weapon you chose, such as strafing in close range battles, paying attention to radar more so you're aware of where enemies are. Or most importantly; proper use of cover. Just try to figure out what the people better than you are doing that make them better

• Like 1

10 hours ago, blockblack said:

I have been playing this game for 2 years and still everybody is better then me but how? also what is the best weapon for me that I can use which is op in the 2 fight club maps because I can`t handle recoil and my aiming in close ranges is potato and the only weapon that I can get kills with is Osmaw. Note: I don`t have G1C to buy P2W weapons.

I'll assume you have a problem with your personal mouse settings 

Best way for us to help you would be to give us a random 5 minute gameplay clip or something and we could help you by seeing what needs adjusted, be it fps, sensitivity, awareness or tactics.

Edited by Nanometic

OCA, NTec, NHVR is all that f2p player needs.

OCA is ez to use, so this might be what you r looking for.

NTEC, and NHVR are the most skill rewarding weapons. Just challange yourself to master it.

Dont use Joker Carbine, Agrotech sniper rifle, STAR, and PMG. Its really not worth of trying to master. Not so skill rewarding, its too situational, unreliable, and gets outclassed/outplayed ez.

17 hours ago, VanilleKeks said:

The reason people are better than you after 2 years is because the good players that beat you have been here for atleast 3 times that amount

Gotta stock up on them years lad

Weird flex but okay

18 hours ago, blockblack said:

As someone stated before its about what you like, Oca/pmg with you wanna run and gun cqc and maybe get some kills 35-40 meters away. Ntec(adeen) with ir3 and hs3 for med to long range. Hvr or dmr any kind, I would say 0 or 3 slot for long to very long range. Find a sensitivity that you like and master it. it doesn't matter if you have been playing 3 weeks or 9 years you can always improve and or surpass someone with more time