MattScott

Nekrova Migration Update

15 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

I bet soon you will call BS on seeing Russian in district chat either.

I play with chat off.

I dont speak any of the European languages besides English anyways.

3 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

Not exactly. It's freemium. And regardless of the business model that is used, the company should make sure not to be a mess.

I meant freedom of action. Yes, and for the murder of allies, the fines give.

On 3/26/2019 at 11:35 PM, Lizabett said:

I meant freedom of action. Yes, and for the murder of allies, the fines give.

there was an event when G1 even awarded players for killing teammates .

10 hours ago, Yood said:

there was an event when G1 even awarded players for killing teammates .

Ahh yes, APBs greatest event...get teamkills. 

And for bonus stupidity, getting kicked for teamkilling was not disabled.

Good afternoon, I want to ask one question. If I can get my own information about purchases from Innova technical support myself, will this speed up checking of currently available items from my account?

19 minutes ago, Mehaku- said:

Good afternoon, I want to ask one question. If I can get my own information about purchases from Innova technical support myself, will this speed up checking of currently available items from my account?

You're not getting it, checked.

1 hour ago, Lizabett said:

Вы не получаете это, проверено.

This information, which I mentioned above, will soon be given to me 😃 You just need to know who to write and what to write! I have already been answered and asked to provide evidence that this is exactly my account (Normal procedure)

On 3/28/2019 at 11:03 PM, Mehaku- said:

This information, which I mentioned above, will soon be given to me 😃 You just need to know who to write and what to write! I have already been answered and asked to provide evidence that this is exactly my account (Normal procedure)

In any case, it will not help you get your things back.) Trying in vain. Either LO will be able to do this for everyone, or to anyone. Individuals are not considered.

On 3/14/2019 at 4:34 AM, MattScott said:

Hi all,

My team has been working hard on solutions for how to merge Nekrova properly. After the last post and the player responses, we decided to take another look at options.

The largest issue is that Reloaded / Little Orbit never got any purchase records from Innova. There is no way to verify anything on the Nekrova characters, and towards the end many items were practically given away alongside widespread abuse by GMs giving players APB$, Joker Tickets.

For the record, I have personally reached out to Innova to obtain these records, and they have not responded.

So here is the new plan:

• With the exception of a handful of accounts which were boosted above the normal amount, your APB$ and JT will be coming across with your characters. 
  • For those specific accounts, the ones we are removing APB$ and JT from, we will also not be bringing over their titles. All other accounts/characters get their titles brought across.
  • Legendaries that are from Joker Boxes will be brought across with the character they are currently on as long as they are those exact weapons. This does not include any items that are limited by a lease time. These items will also be trade locked.
  • Created symbols, themes, songs will be brought over. For symbols, there is a very small number of primitives that are not coming across. If your custom symbol was created using one of those, then the symbol will be missing that part of the symbol.
  • Most preset Symbols and Themes will be brought over but there are some that will not, as they are not currently available on Citadel.
  • When it comes to ARMAS purchases, we will be redelivering all Account and Character bound items that were bought from Nekrova.
  • We will be sending Joker Boxes to the character they were purchased on. If that character no longer exists, they will be delivered to the oldest character on the account.
  • Any item purchased from Nekrova that has a lease time will be redelivered with the current lease time intact except for trial weapons, those will not be brought over.

Unfortunately, that leaves 2 major categories of items that we wont be migrating over:

• The first is ARMAS items purchased through Innova. Nekrova ARMAS purchases can simply be redelievered, because of the existing purchase history. But since none of that was supplied by Innova, we can’t use this method for those purchases. 
  • The second is anything else on the character from trading with other players.

We have looked at trying to handle these two cases. Aside from the legitimacy issues with purchases, the complexity of mapping each item across isn’t feasible.

It is our hope to complete this migration before the launch of RIOT, so that our Nekrova players can enjoy the new content with more populated servers.

Thanks,

Matt

EDIT: 

I have received a response from Innova. I am waiting to see if they will send the missing payment transaction data, so I can find a way to compensate ex-Innova players.

it may be better to leave the Russian server alone Russian and it is very good

48 minutes ago, AlexaMercer said:

может быть лучше оставить русский сервер в покое русским и это очень хорошо

Indeed, MattScott tried to get this data from Innova, but this is personal data of account holders, and therefore this data was not sent upon his request. But when I wrote about such a request to Innova Technical Support, (after confirming that I am the account holder) gave me all this data! Maybe it will be easier if each player sends a request to the support service and personally receives this data? And LO will just check if you have these things on your account?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlexaMercer said:

it may be better to leave the Russian server alone Russian and it is very good

Seriously? with THAT such poor online? That's just just hilarious... LOL

Not an option. I thought it is obviously that Nekrova players must be migrated to Euro servers at all costs! For better online variety!

And yes I have a lot of items bought at Innova Armas but I prefer better online neither things that I can buy anytime anywhere.

Ofcourse it will be the best option if Matt will find a solution to migrate your Armas items too, but no the major goal.

4 hours ago, Mehaku- said:

Indeed, MattScott tried to get this data from Innova, but this is personal data of account holders, and therefore this data was not sent upon his request. But when I wrote about such a request to Innova Technical Support, (after confirming that I am the account holder) gave me all this data! Maybe it will be easier if each player sends a request to the support service and personally receives this data? And LO will just check if you have these things on your account?

будет прекрасно если ты напишешь нам куда обращаться и что писать, на своём примере.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Bansheevod said:

Шутки в сторону? с чем такой плохой онлайн? Это просто весело ... LOL

Не вариант. Я думал, что очевидно, что игроки Nekrova должны быть переведены на серверы Euro любой ценой! Для лучшего онлайн разнообразия!

И да, у меня есть много вещей, купленных в Innova Armas, но я предпочитаю лучше в Интернете, а не вещи, которые я могу купить в любое время в любом месте.

Конечно, это будет лучший вариант, если Мэтт найдет решение перенести ваши предметы из Армас, но не является главной целью.

будет прекрасно, если ты напишешь нам куда обращаться и что писать, на своём примере.

Why immediately criticize it? I found a way out of the situation when Innova refused to give data on LO purchases and now every player can get them! 😃 Why not?

4 minutes ago, Mehaku- said:

Why immediately criticize it? I found a way out of the situation when Innova refused to give data on LO purchases and now every player can get them! 😃 Why not?

I think it will take a very long time and there will still be many dissatisfied. On the other hand, if LO puts such a condition and gives a period, of say, three weeks to submit data, it will be quite good. Why not.

Edited by Lizabett
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mehaku- said:

if you read better again you can see that my criticism was addressed to AlexaMercer with his idea "leave Russian server alone".

as for you, I asked to show us an example of the appeal, I consider it a good idea and a way to help at least myself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Bansheevod said:

если вы снова прочитаете лучше, то увидите, что моя критика была адресована AlexaMercer с его идеей «оставить русский сервер в покое».

Что касается вас, я попросил показать нам пример обращения, я считаю, что это хорошая идея и способ помочь хотя бы себе.

I just wrote to technical support asking for the data of all purchases from Innova (I was given a form to fill out - proof that I am the account holder) and after all these actions I received the data! 😃

• Like 1

Just now, Mehaku- said:

I just wrote to technical support asking for the data of all purchases from Innova (I was given a form to fill out - proof that I am the account holder) and after all these actions I received the data! 😃

will try 🙂

So they gave you that info and have you sent it to Matt? What he told you? Does it help?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Bansheevod said:

попытаюсь 🙂

Значит, они дали тебе эту информацию, и ты послал ее Мэтту? Что он тебе сказал? Это помогает?

I just received this data and wrote to GameFirst technical support ... But for now I can issue forms with questions (Just in case) to confirm whether you are the real owner of the account.a0QUdzFpiGA.jpgyyIwxhgrTek.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hey guys. Accounts have not transferred? I'm just in the tank and I do not know. Recently started playing, I want to know.

1 minute ago, ubicazavodniy said:

Привет ребят. Счета не переведены? Я просто в танке и не знаю. Недавно начал играть, хочу знать.

No, they have problems with the data on purchases that we made on Innova and now they have postponed the transfer!

Most preset Symbols and Themes will be brought over but there are some that will not, as they are not currently available on Citadel.
====

Unfortunately, that leaves 2 major categories of items that we wont be migrating over:

The second is anything else on the character from trading with other players.

Turns out none of my Symbols and Themes wont be migrating? I got everything from other players

Just now, Mehaku- said:

No, they have problems with the data on purchases that we made on Innova and now they have postponed the transfer!

Oooh, thanks for the reply. And about when they will be transferred, it is not known?

Типа почти все вещи я получил в качестве подарков, покупки на аукционе в том числе и вещи, музыку, темы, символы, машины. И их вы не перенесете тк они не созданы мной? бтв все авторы были стерты после переноса, это значит что можно присвоить авторство аккаунту который имеет этот символ? почему бы не сделать так, я не вижу смысла в переносе без переноса самого основного иммущества, ранг, донат, все это не важно по сравнению с этим. Ставьте КЛАССЫ славяне пусть они увидят это!

9 minutes ago, ubicazavodniy said:

Ооо, спасибо за ответ. А о том, когда они будут переведены, неизвестно?

Now LO (Little Orbit) tried to contact Innova to obtain information about the purchases of players in the APB, but they did not succeed in it (Although, after personal requests and after the verification procedure, all information is spread by their owners!) So now it is not known when they will transfer it, how will transfer, by what method, etc. ...

2 minutes ago, Mehaku- said:

Теперь LO (Little Orbit) пытался связаться с Innova для получения информации о покупках игроков в APB, но им это не удалось (хотя, после личных запросов и после процедуры проверки, вся информация распространяется их владельцами!) Так что теперь неизвестно, когда они это передадут, как передадут, каким способом и т. Д. ...

Thx, bro

21 minutes ago, darkheroeu said:

Типа почти все вещи я получил в качестве подарков, покупки на аукционе в том числе и вещи, музыку, темы, символы, машины. И их вы не перенесете тк они не созданы мной? бтв все авторы были стерты после переноса, это значит что можно присвоить авторство аккаунту который имеет этот символ? почему бы не сделать так, я не вижу смысла в переносе без переноса самого основного иммущества, ранг, донат, все это не важно по сравнению с этим. Ставьте КЛАССЫ славяне пусть они увидят это!

Причём тут славяне? Тоже мне горе революционер, утихомирься тут люди цивилизованным путем пытаются найти лучшее решение, если бы ты прочел последние пару страниц, то понял бы, что существуют определённые сложности, и нынешние разрабы в курсе всех этих проблем и делают, наверное, все возможное для решения, а вот как раз тормозят весь этот процесс как раз твои "славяне" из Инновы.

Ты никак не повлияешь в любом случае на процесс. У всех есть шмотки и тп, и никто не хочет их терять, но я предпочту онлайн этим безделушкам. 

• Like 4