MattScott

Nekrova Migration Update

2 minutes ago, Atomkraftwerk said:

I dont want em gettin anything back,and I dont care what you think.

Hater...😐

Hello. 

After reading the first Matt's post about migration (it said APB$ are removing) I decided to spend APB$ (2kk) on cars and modificators.

But in the light of recent event can I return this $?

20 minutes ago, TrinityFSB said:

A Russian server with corrupt GMs?  No way....

You read the posts? Or not? If not, then further conversation with you makes no sense.

8 hours ago, Truehin said:

Hello. 

After reading the first Matt's post about migration (it said APB$ are removing) I decided to spend APB$ (2kk) on cars and modificators.

But in the light of recent event can I return this $?

нет ты же сам их потратил

Answer the question - when will there be a migration?

50 minutes ago, Anteya said:

Answer the question - when will there be a migration?

Do not hurry, the necessary data about the transaction from the server Pioneer from Innova.

You sure you wanna youtube video in your signature? It uses a lot of space.

2 hours ago, Anteya said:

when will there be a migration?

When Innova send all necessary data to LO.

anyone here claiming they are subject to compensation is stupid, you DONATED money to a company, said company literally ripped you off by givin the item you bought for 100 rub to someone next to you for free, and thereby destroyed the apb innova economy, thats why you werent transfered to citadel in the first place, you had too many abusive gms, characters with higher than normal privelige, and items that never was supposed to be used by the general public. either you accept the deal, or you can keep playing the short time that nekrova and its stated 30ish conncurent online playerbase until it shuts down. and then logoff permanently. there are many citadel players that doesnt want any of you on citadel due to seeing your previous priveliges as cheating the system, i am one of them, if it were for me you all should be deleted and banned, but thats not how it works, i gladly accept you into citadel given this scenario, any other scenario and you would not be welcome and given APB unforgiving community, you would be taking endless flak just because of your server of origin. frustration is acceptable to some extent. but you are just being selfish and want your best in slot items and not-earned-for cash and priveliges staying, on a server where said stuff has NEVER existed and NEVER will. this is not innova. this is another company. understand that. you didnt buy shit from LO, not even from G1, you bought shit from innova. thereby LO is in no stance to be required to reimburse you anything.  bringing any of these stupid broken items or rank 300 chars over would result in an even more broken economy than the hit the economy will take just from your insane amount of apb dollars that you actually will get transfered. this migration in one way or the other will break the economy and/or gameplay. LO is just doing their best to please the russian community, but still make sure to not totally F over the citadel community, whilst also keeping the company healthy. thats a hell of a job and if you dont see it from the companys perspective and only from yours own as a player, maybe you shouldnt chip in to the discussion because you clearly dont evaluate the situation as a whole, and only to what profits you as an individual. sorry for the harsh language but im sick of all the childish whimpering and bitching

• Like 7

On 3/15/2019 at 4:52 PM, kERHUS said:

Russian Community, ok da, chiki-briki

MATT? Most likely you were not contacted with INNOVA.
They say that if you tried to contact them, then without success.

At first, you need to purchase items.
Then you can transfer the difference.
What is true, Matt? Purchase history doesn’t help in this matter or not?

Russian text in picture:

Reveal hidden contents

Хэй, АПБшники!

Там ребята из Little Orbit пытались с нами связаться... почему-то безуспешно. В итоге игроки с этим справились быстрее - написали, что новые владельцы APB ищут какие-то данные.

Всю эту информацию я уже передал коллегам, посмотрим, получится ли помочь Little Orbit с их вопросом. Но вообще все данные, которые были, мы уже до этого передавали G1

YtXXk4xsDmw.jpg

1st of all, look at that picture. they are just trying to come of as LO being a faker in this scenario. and the sentencing clearly says "we sent ALL info to g1" that means said purchase records doesnt exist. because they werent sent of with the full package of data already sent. but this is just another case of fellow patriotism isnt it. we are always in the wrong as long as your fellow countryman said something without proof, he just said it randomly, AFTER being bashed by a whole community, and saying "we havent got a mail" but suddenly they did have that same mail that they never had in the first place?... and being a company and end a sentence with "-.-" what are they? a bunch of twelve year olds with some stolen serverblades? some professionalism please.

EDIT: to clarify, it says nowhere that they sent purchase history, they said they sent all information they have to g1. that doesnt mean they sent purchase history. you clearly just read whatever you want it to say.

Edited by spher3
  • Like 5

Hi all,

As a small follow up, here is where we stand:

I have received a single email last week from Innova saying they had been on a break and missed my earlier inquiries. In that email, they did say that all data was provided. I have repeated my request for the purchase history, which was not provided to G1 during the transition.

The ARMAS pricing at Innova was very volitile towards the end, and it’s impossible to know which players paid full price, got a discount, or got the item for free.

I am hoping to obtain the account payment history so that we can grant some sort of G1C credit based on actual payments made by these players. This payment history is missing from all data we have.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, MattScott said:

The ARMAS pricing at Innova was very volitile towards the end, and it’s impossible to know which players paid full price, got a discount, or got the item for free.

Prices have always been like this.

There almost every week there were discounts throughout its existence. Prices have been equally low always. Before they made the armas free, they made a copy of the base.

28 minutes ago, vfterlife said:

Prices have always been like this.

There almost every week there were discounts throughout its existence. Prices have been equally low always. Before they made the armas free, they made a copy of the base.

Since some players got different levels of discounts and some paid the full price, it makes it very difficult to determine what credit to give Innova players without the actual payment records.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, spher3 said:

1st of all, look at that picture. they are just trying to come of as LO being a faker in this scenario. and the sentencing clearly says "we sent ALL info to g1" that means said purchase records doesnt exist. because they werent sent of with the full package of data already sent. but this is just another case of fellow patriotism isnt it. we are always in the wrong as long as your fellow countryman said something without proof, he just said it randomly, AFTER being bashed by a whole community, and saying "we havent got a mail" but suddenly they did have that same mail that they never had in the first place?... and being a company and end a sentence with "-.-" what are they? a bunch of twelve year olds with some stolen serverblades? some professionalism please.

EDIT: to clarify, it says nowhere that they sent purchase history, they said they sent all information they have to g1. that doesnt mean they sent purchase history. you clearly just read whatever you want it to say.

reasoned and accurate .

41 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I have received a single email last week from Innova saying they had been on a break and missed my earlier inquiries. In that email, they did say that all data was provided. I have repeated my request for the purchase history, which was not provided to G1 during the transition.

I am hoping to obtain the account payment history so that we can grant some sort of G1C credit based on actual payments made by these players. This payment history is missing from all data we have.

Thanks,

Matt

I think that the players on the server Nekrova can wait character migration . 

the time to respond to requests can vary greatly  : If the term is specified in the letter, which came from a commercial organization, and there is no term in the resolution – to execute within 30 days from the date of registration of the letter.

Edited by Yood

46 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

Seems like a fair comprise. I am sure other players might complain if they were able to keep all their items which they bought cheaper than other players on European servers.

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Since some players got different levels of discounts and some paid the full price, it makes it very difficult to determine what credit to give Innova players without the actual payment records.

In any case, the main thing is not to make it the main goal. Everyone is waiting for the update of the engine, the new mode, Easter is coming, we need rabbits)  😍😍😍

p.s. You are great, trying to help them. But judging by their comments, the answers, they do not appreciate it. It's a shame. 🙄

p.s. Now evil Russians will run and instruct me for dislike 🤣

Edited by Clowbber
  • Like 4

Screw them then.
If russkis (Nekrova owners) are so reluctant to send the payment info then don't even bother any further, finalize the merge and focus on a thing that everyone will appreciate, the 3.5 and RIOT mode.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

by what terms you want to give a compensation? if someone bought stac 10 character lifetime for 500rubles then how are you going to compensate it? Give them 2.000G1C or provide the equal amount of g1c for 500rubles?

Edited by Lign

7 minutes ago, Lign said:

by what terms you want to give a compensation? By amount of rubles they spent and transfer it into g1c or by amount of stuff they had before migration. I mean if someone bought stac 10 character lifetime for 500rubles then will you give them 2.000G1C to let them buy it on citadel or you will give them the amount of g1c equally to 500rubles?

I believe that it would be fair to give an amount equivalent to the rate of $5 = 500G1. How many dollars you spent, how much will you return to G1C. The fact that everything was cheaper there was your problem. (Considering that the pricing policy was changed from 400G1C to 500G1C. And the fact that all prices in Armas were significantly reduced is already good for you)

Edited by Clowbber
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Clowbber said:

I believe that it would be fair to give an amount equivalent to the rate of $ 5 = 500G1. How many dollars you spent, how much will you return to G1C. The fact that everything was cheaper there was your problem. (Considering that the pricing policy was changed from 400G1C to 500G1C. And the fact that all prices in Armas were significantly reduced is already good for you)

You're right. But, if the russian database wasn't that corrupted with some non-public items such as unique taggers, legendary mods etc then G1 would transfer all the stuff players had on innova before on Citadel

Edited by Lign
  • Like 1

Just now, Lign said:

You're right. But, if the russian database wasn't that corrupted with some non-public items such as unique taggers, legendary mods etc then G1 would transfer all the stuff players had on innova before

I strongly agree with you. If everything was not spoiled by the company Innova, you would be immediately transferred to a common server and you would play like all people, there would be no such problem.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Clowbber said:

Я считаю, что было бы справедливо дать сумму, эквивалентную ставке 5 долларов = 500G1. Сколько долларов вы потратили, сколько вы вернете в G1C. Тот факт, что все было дешевле, была вашей проблемой. (Учитывая, что ценовая политика была изменена с 400G1C на 500G1C. И тот факт, что все цены в Armas были значительно снижены, уже полезен для вас)

Dollar exchange compensation is also erroneous. Five years ago, the course was different. 

There is inflation in the country. "You can buy a hotel for a 1 dollar (this is a joke)." © Eurotrip 

I do not see the guilt of honest players. Many did not know that the GM handed out weapons.

But such compensation is better than nothing.

P.S. I bought guns on the citadel a long time ago and am already playing there. But it would be cool to move an old player.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, spher3 said:

they are just trying to come of as LO being a faker in this scenario

LOL. FakeOff was a Innova GM nickname 😄

6 hours ago, Somepony said:

LOL. FakeOff was a Innova GM nickname 😄

laugh all you want, doesnt change that the rest of that is facts. they clearly lied and said they dont have any mail from matt, when they afterwards admitted they do have the mail but "didnt see due to vacation"

14 hours ago, MattScott said:

Поскольку некоторые игроки получают разные уровни скидок, а некоторые платят полную стоимость, очень трудно определить, какой кредит дать игрокам Innova без фактических данных об оплате.

Hello, on the birthday of the Russian APB server, I received a gift, which included weapons, clothing and a car with body kit, all this will disappear? For me it is not fair.