MattScott

Nekrova Migration Update

24 minutes ago, Anteya said:

Shots go only to the head.

APB don't have headshots.

But he's right. There is like a lot (in relation to the total online) players on nekrova, who clearly uses some cheating 3rd party software.

Edited by Somepony

You are requesting purchase history to transfer a lot of items, but you say the database is different more than.
Sounds like excuse!!!

18 часов назад, сказал Мэттскотт:

Всем привет,

Моя команда много работала над решениями для того, как правильно объединить Некрова. После последнего поста и ответов игроков мы решили еще раз взглянуть на варианты.

Самая большая проблема заключается в том, что Reloaded / Little Orbit никогда не получал никаких записей о покупке от Innova. Нет способа проверить что-либо на персонажах Некрова, и в конце концов многие предметы были практически отданы наряду с широко распространенным злоупотреблением GMs, дающим игрокам APB$, Joker Tickets.

Для протокола, я лично обратился к Innova, чтобы получить эти записи, и они не ответили.

Так вот новый план:

• За исключением нескольких счетов, которые были увеличены выше обычной суммы, ваши APB$ и JT будут попадаться с вашими персонажами.
  • Для этих конкретных счетов, из которых мы удаляем APB$ и JT, мы также не будем привлекать их названия. Все другие учетные записи/персонажи получают свои названия.
  • Легендарные, которые из Joker Boxes будут доставлены с персонажем, на котором они в настоящее время, пока они являются тем точным оружием. Это не включает элементы, которые ограничены временем аренды. Эти предметы также будут заблокированы.
  • Созданные символы, темы, песни будут перенесены. Для символов, есть очень небольшое количество примитивов,которые не попадаются. Если ваш пользовательский символ был создан с помощью одного из них, то символ будет отсутствовать этой части символа.
  • Большинство предустановленных символов и тем будут перенесены, но есть некоторые, которые не будут, так как они в настоящее время не доступны на Citadel.
  • Когда дело доходит до покупок ARMAS, мы будем повторно доставлять все предметы, связанные с аккаунтом и персонажем, которые были куплены у Некрова.
  • Мы будем посылать Джокер коробки для персонажа они были куплены на. Если этот персонаж больше не существует, он будет передан самому старшему персонажу в аккаунте.
  • Любой предмет, приобретенный у Некрова, который имеет время аренды, будет возвращен с текущим временем аренды нетронутым, за исключением пробного оружия,которое не будет передано.

К сожалению, это оставляет 2 основные категории элементов, которые мы не будем мигрировать:

• Первый-это Армас, приобретенный через Innova. Некрова Армас покупки можно просто перепродать, из-за существующей истории покупок. Но поскольку ничего из этого не было поставлено Innova, мы не можем использовать этот метод для этих покупок.
  • Во-вторых, что-нибудь еще о персонаже из торговли с другими игроками.

Мы изучили попытки разбираться с этими двумя делами. Помимо проблем с легитимностью покупок, сложность отображения каждого элемента по всему неосуществима.

Мы надеемся завершить эту миграцию до запуска RIOT, чтобы наши игроки Nekrova могли наслаждаться новым контентом с более густонаселенными серверами.

Спасибо,

Матовый

Good day Matthew!! I played this game and I know I'm going to lose everything..But think of the people who donate about $ 500..You will do the translation and what you will achieve, pureav a lot of people, there is no point in this translation with me, many who agree in this situation it is better to leave everything as it is and find the best option for migration..Judge for yourself, in your address will be a lot of negativity.We invested a lot of money and time in this game..only 10-15 people will come to this transfer...Matthew asks you to think about something else all the time, just leave it at that. , and find the best option how to migrate ..After all, the clothes, the car she bought at our expense, again find a place...After all, we do not have to suffer because of 4game they just do not care about the situation they earned money and sent us to you..be more adequate beings, even we are sure that to you simply too to shit on us..But judge for yourself 70% of the Players is Russia you have a lot to lose , think about all definitively do not be ugly

It's problem G1, you buy it.
The loan is inherited.

You can save Nekrova database and close server. Return to the topic of transfer later.
Anyway, nekrova is dead. We can create new character and play on the euro and wait a transfer. No problem.
This idea is better than what you propose.

Edited by kERHUS

@MattScott you can check for patterns in items there should be something like this
about APB$ and JT just wipe this shit
after unfair ban from FF i got it wiped as well ...
10 mil apb$ + almost 10k JT (i could almost bought vegas 4x4 firebomb ... now i need to collect this bullshoot again) - Did i complain on the forum or support ? no ...

Im Supporting Matt with everything i got sending him a game breaking glitches from their start (propably)

MATT JUST FOCUS ON THE ENGINE FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE. WE CAN LIVE WITHOUT IT!! BUT WE CANT LIVE WITHOUT UE3.5!!!

Russian Community managers who were engaged in the game learned about it only yesterday. (Through the gaming community)
Matt, wait answer from Innova.

innova@inn.eu - official innova mail (because they asked what mail you wrote)

Edited by kERHUS
  • Like 1

There are only 3 important questions:
1. Is there an exact migration date?
2. What will happen to the characters with the name Cyrillic?
3. Will the in-game friends list remain?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kERHUS said:

Russian Community managers who were engaged in the game learned about it only yesterday. (Through the gaming community)
Matt, wait answer from Innova.

innova@inn.eu - official innova mail (because they asked what mail you wrote)

Proof of

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Somepony said:

It isn't empty. It has one playable district.

jericho is the same

13 hours ago, MattScott said:

I realize it sounds simple, but in reality, that is not the case.

I have previously stated there are too many items to handle on a 1:1 basis - literally thousands of items and even more components that make up those items. Each item would need a manually selected alternate on Citadel in order to be migrated, and then it would require 1:1 testing to make sure we don't break Citadel. We're looking at thousands of man hours and months of time.

We are migrating APB$, JTs, and everything that we have proper payment records for on Nekrova.

We are redelivering all Nekrova purchased JMBs.

We are manually migrating the Legendaries.
I understand your frustration, but that is hardly "taking away everything".

Also, one last note for context:

We have been losing money on Nekrova since we took over in May 2018.

There is a minimum server footprint of about 20 servers to support an APB world.
We are about to launch RIOT, which will require more servers per world.

It is not feasible as a business to continue supporting the monthly cost for less than 30 player peak concurrency.

Ultimately there is no way to position this migration positively to the Russian players. They spent money with a company who shutdown the game. G1 inherited the Innova problem, and now we're inheriting G1's problem. Due to the way Innova handled itself at the end, they have made it impossible for us to properly support these Russian players. As I said earlier, I have personally tried to reach out to Innova in an attempt to get more data from them. Their main site is up: https://inn.ru/en/ and their 4 games site is up: https://eu.4game.com/. But I have not gotten a response.

I wish there was a better way, but we are now at the point where we have to make a change so the game can move forward, and the complexity of the situation limits what we can do.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt Skott, please contact Innova via e-mail innova@inn.eu at the moment they were working on the list of transaction and perhaps is ready to answer you. Take your time with the transfer, an extra week will not play a role.

• Like 1

if each player has a purchase history, wouldnt u know what all they "bought"?

Let's say "stovavich" had keytothecity and keytotheworld pack. "give him $125 worth of g1c"
idk lol

Edited by Keshi
  • Like 1

Will there be any chance that such an account or character can be merged with an already existing g1 account?

I will express the opinion of the majority of players Innova. We do not need a transfer without our items. Bolginsvot players can not afford to buy and 10% of what they had on Innova. As you say a lot of things were donated or sold very cheap, but this is by your standards cheap, and for us real money if you can spend $ 300 a game on a month and don’t feel a lack of finance, then the innovators have an average salary of 200-300 $

21 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

My team has been working hard on solutions for how to merge Nekrova properly. After the last post and the player responses, we decided to take another look at options.

The largest issue is that Reloaded / Little Orbit never got any purchase records from Innova. There is no way to verify anything on the Nekrova characters, and towards the end many items were practically given away alongside widespread abuse by GMs giving players APB$, Joker Tickets.

For the record, I have personally reached out to Innova to obtain these records, and they have not responded.

So here is the new plan:

• With the exception of a handful of accounts which were boosted above the normal amount, your APB$ and JT will be coming across with your characters. 
  • For those specific accounts, the ones we are removing APB$ and JT from, we will also not be bringing over their titles. All other accounts/characters get their titles brought across.
  • Legendaries that are from Joker Boxes will be brought across with the character they are currently on as long as they are those exact weapons. This does not include any items that are limited by a lease time. These items will also be trade locked.
  • Created symbols, themes, songs will be brought over. For symbols, there is a very small number of primitives that are not coming across. If your custom symbol was created using one of those, then the symbol will be missing that part of the symbol.
  • Most preset Symbols and Themes will be brought over but there are some that will not, as they are not currently available on Citadel.
  • When it comes to ARMAS purchases, we will be redelivering all Account and Character bound items that were bought from Nekrova.
  • We will be sending Joker Boxes to the character they were purchased on. If that character no longer exists, they will be delivered to the oldest character on the account.
  • Any item purchased from Nekrova that has a lease time will be redelivered with the current lease time intact except for trial weapons, those will not be brought over.

Unfortunately, that leaves 2 major categories of items that we wont be migrating over:

• The first is ARMAS items purchased through Innova. Nekrova ARMAS purchases can simply be redelievered, because of the existing purchase history. But since none of that was supplied by Innova, we can’t use this method for those purchases. 
  • The second is anything else on the character from trading with other players.

We have looked at trying to handle these two cases. Aside from the legitimacy issues with purchases, the complexity of mapping each item across isn’t feasible.

It is our hope to complete this migration before the launch of RIOT, so that our Nekrova players can enjoy the new content with more populated servers.

Thanks,

Matt

Dear Matt! just give them the average G compensation for every weapon thay they bought  - if that weapon was bought - u can give a credits for it - in average size - just to  give these players smthg - its litearlly good move!!!!!

Merged.

5 hours ago, Somepony said:

Not even close.

Lul, no, we don't. That will be new, fresh, naked characters, not those characters.

Who needs rank? It doesn't mean anything.

As I said, this kind of transfer is waste of LO time and resources. Just shut down nekrova right now and work on riot and engine instead.

tottally agree - but keep necrova and dont update it! let the players choose are they want to play  necro or cita. just keep necrova and transfer it to citadel - the players could choose to stay or to leave. 

11 hours ago, Fur said:

Either your server gets shutdown with no transfer and you lose EVERYTHING, or you take what Matt is trying to give you

as rough as it seems, this^ is the situation

not saying it doesn't suck

not saying I wouldn't be pissed to lose all you folks are going to lose

But in the end, as @ChellyBean pointed out, if you need to be upset be upset with the folks in charge of Innova, not Matt and LO, since it appears to be Innova's decisions that are most affecting your situation.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

as rough as it seems, this^ is the situation

not saying it doesn't suck

not saying I wouldn't be pissed to lose all you folks are going to lose

But in the end, as @ChellyBean pointed out, if you need to be upset be upset with the folks in charge of Innova, not Matt and LO, since it appears to be Innova's decisions that are most affecting your situation. 

Russian community contacted Innova to find out what and how. As a result, it turned out that Inova only yesterday learned that LO needs some more data.

• Thanks 1

CookiePuss this problem would not have happened if it had been done in 2017

10 minutes ago, Pinkl123 said:

Russian community contacted Innova to find out what and how. As a result, it turned out that Inova only yesterday learned that LO needs some more data.

If that is true, I assume LO will happily look at whatever Innova can find.

5 minutes ago, Scofy said:

CookiePuss this problem would not have happened if it had been done in 2017

Why is that? (just curious)

12 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Why is that? (just curious)

because then 4game was not updated and the entire database of purchases in Armas Apb was available to users

I think some people here need to understand this decision to exclude the ARMAS purchases and trades made between characters, which while can be annoying, it's a product out of the hands of LO at this point.

Let me start off by saying that LO is under no obligation to bring any information forward to a new place if the original data is missing, obstructed or incomplete. It does not make any sense for a business to take forward any information that a customer says they got from a source, but that source has either ceased to exist or support the claim (in this case provide vital documentation that proved you did purchase  said item).

It would be the equivalent of an online shop migrating to a store like Amazon, who then does not provide enough information to be able to legally transfer ownership of items like warranty and support to individuals who bought a product on this online shop and are now seeking support from Amazon. Amazon is under no legal obligation to provide support or warranty to this customer, no matter how frustrated, as they can't legally guarantee that you have bought this item. You may have bought this item from said store, but Amazon can't counter-prove this claim. Thus there is a legal limbo of "Well we cannot prove they bought the product via this method, and thus we cannot prove we have legal obligations to support, and thus we can't."

The second problem is that the products Innova (4Game) sold were legally significantly different in regards to what GamersFirst (Little Orbit at this point) sold. Below is one such example:

49317649.png

This is an equivalent of a JMB in APB, but you can see it's setup is quite different. There is more but the other information is scarce. This is blatantly different to what you and I know as a JMB. This would be a non-starting example, seeing as 4Game closed Innova a long time ago (your thirty day Reaper HVR will be dead by now), but it still demonstrates the principle. If I move onto below:

f91be51b34b83d701e49da853ccc2303.png

And this is the biggest issue, look at the item on the right. Now this is where you'll have to use imagination, but this is in relation I promise. This is essentially an equivalent to the RTW Packs that were flying around, of course w/o G1C (as far as I'm aware, look The Wayback Machine doesn't help me here). That is essentially allowing you to buy APB$ and JT using real money, which could never have been done within APB proper itself at any stage (using RMT for APB$ doesn't count). This is also not as bad as it gets however, but it is the most demonstrable issue here. If you do not have the documentation that proves you purchased this item from the vender, not your bank/credit card provider, you cannot counter-sign any verification of purchases. Business transactions are a two-way street.

And even if this were the case, how can you implement that into standard APB? You would need to verify how in the backend the item was categorized, do changeovers if necessary, figure out what the user got, what the user used, and give the items to said player. You can never give them back their moneys, that is already taken by the player and probably used, or kept in storage, at which point is brought forward, but then defuncts the original product.

There are plenty of other issues that I could go into, but it's a breakdown of the biggest legal issues with something like this.

It is not as simple as clicking a button to sync items across. It's full of legal obligation fulfillment and a lot of adaptation into the system it is going into.

34 minutes ago, Scofy said:

because then 4game was not updated and the entire database of purchases in Armas Apb was available to users

oh shit... if tha'ts actually true, yeah that sounds like a major fuck up

Russian Community, ok da, chiki-briki

MATT? Most likely you were not contacted with INNOVA.
They say that if you tried to contact them, then without success.

At first, you say that you need a purchase history to transfer items.
Then you say that you can not transfer items because of the difference in the database.
What is true, Matt? Purchase history does help in this matter  or not?

Russian text in picture:

Хэй, АПБшники!

Там ребята из Little Orbit пытались с нами связаться... почему-то безуспешно. В итоге игроки с этим справились быстрее - написали, что новые владельцы APB ищут какие-то данные.

Всю эту информацию я уже передал коллегам, посмотрим, получится ли помочь Little Orbit с их вопросом. Но вообще все данные, которые были, мы уже до этого передавали G1

YtXXk4xsDmw.jpg

Edited by kERHUS
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, SKay said:

I think some people here need to understand this decision to exclude the ARMAS purchases and trades made between characters, which while can be annoying, it's a product out of the hands of LO at this point.

Let me start off by saying that LO is under no obligation to bring any information forward to a new place if the original data is missing, obstructed or incomplete. It does not make any sense for a business to take forward any information that a customer says they got from a source, but that source has either ceased to exist or support the claim (in this case provide vital documentation that proved you did purchase  said item).

It would be the equivalent of an online shop migrating to a store like Amazon, who then does not provide enough information to be able to legally transfer ownership of items like warranty and support to individuals who bought a product on this online shop and are now seeking support from Amazon. Amazon is under no legal obligation to provide support or warranty to this customer, no matter how frustrated, as they can't legally guarantee that you have bought this item. You may have bought this item from said store, but Amazon can't counter-prove this claim. Thus there is a legal limbo of "Well we cannot prove they bought the product via this method, and thus we cannot prove we have legal obligations to support, and thus we can't."

The second problem is that the products Innova (4Game) sold were legally significantly different in regards to what GamersFirst (Little Orbit at this point) sold. Below is one such example:

49317649.png

This is an equivalent of a JMB in APB, but you can see it's setup is quite different. There is more but the other information is scarce. This is blatantly different to what you and I know as a JMB. This would be a non-starting example, seeing as 4Game closed Innova a long time ago (your thirty day Reaper HVR will be dead by now), but it still demonstrates the principle. If I move onto below:

And this is the biggest issue, look at the item on the right. Now this is where you'll have to use imagination, but this is in relation I promise. This is essentially an equivalent to the RTW Packs that were flying around, of course w/o G1C (as far as I'm aware, look The Wayback Machine doesn't help me here). That is essentially allowing you to buy APB$ and JT using real money, which could never have been done within APB proper itself at any stage (using RMT for APB$ doesn't count). This is also not as bad as it gets however, but it is the most demonstrable issue here. If you do not have the documentation that proves you purchased this item from the vender, not your bank/credit card provider, you cannot counter-sign any verification of purchases. Business transactions are a two-way street.

And even if this were the case, how can you implement that into standard APB? You would need to verify how in the backend the item was categorized, do changeovers if necessary, figure out what the user got, what the user used, and give the items to said player. You can never give them back their moneys, that is already taken by the player and probably used, or kept in storage, at which point is brought forward, but then defuncts the original product.

There are plenty of other issues that I could go into, but it's a breakdown of the biggest legal issues with something like this.

It is not as simple as clicking a button to sync items across. It's full of legal obligation fulfillment and a lot of adaptation into the system it is going into.

Where did you get this information about box? Even the font is not the same, the prices are clearly very understated, and in our ARMS everything was in Cyrillic.

Merged.

About the contents of the box with the "Reaper", an unfortunate example. How many did not admire your BOXes, the contents in them were always better.

53 minutes ago, SKay said:

"Recruitment of San Paro" contains:
10000 APB$

about 200-300 JT, I don't remember exact number on this

4 purple guns for 1 week
and can be purchased only once for each character or once for account. don't remember exactly either.

Cheap joker boxes contain limited time legendary weapons or untradable.

Edited by Somepony
  • Like 1