MattScott

Nekrova Migration Update

3 minutes ago, Somepony said:

It isn't empty. It has one playable district.

which is still empty if u ask me , like how many players do you usually get on that district like 10 vs 10 , so you do rather play against  the same players all the time ?, doesn't make any sense to me 

Edited by kap

4 minutes ago, kap said:

so you rather play on a empty server with your "exclusive" stuff and such instead of playing in a populated one? 

Exactly. Why do I need to be nobody in Megapolis when I am the king of my village

• Like 2

Just now, Lizabett said:

I would say 0,5

It is still playable. I prefer this, than having naked char on citadel, whitch i can create myself with no help from LO.

• Like 2

7 минут назад, kap сказал:

так вы предпочитаете играть на пустом сервере со своим "эксклюзивным" материалом и так далее вместо того, чтобы играть в населенном?

and I'll be honest, that's this empty transfer, people do not add, I loved the game back in 2014,I invested a lot of time,money,effort to something of this character came out,and now everything goes into the abyss!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kap said:

which is still empty if u ask me

Well, good thing i didn't asking you.

4 minutes ago, kap said:

so you do rather play against  the same players all the time ?

I don't get why it's bad.

43 minutes ago, Error1995 said:

Hello Matt, can you tell me how much APB $ will be transferred to the Citadel?

Unless you are one of the players who had their APB$ adjusted by GMs, then you should get all of your APB$.

6 minutes ago, Pinkl123 said:

Once you do it not out of greed, provide compensation for each item taken from the players.

This was our original plan, but we have no records from Innova to know how much the player paid.

We know some items were given away, and some items were deeply discounted at the end.

We found it incredibly difficult to determine any fair amount of compensation.

• Like 3

Just now, MattScott said:

Unless you are one of the players who had their APB$ adjusted by GMs, then you should get all of your APB$. 

This was our original plan, but we have no records from Innova to know how much the player paid.

We know some items were given away, and some items were deeply discounted at the end.

We found it incredibly difficult to determine any fair amount of compensation. 

It's very simple 1: 1 for each item that you want to select, give the players a different one. As for me, it is better to give a little more than take away everything.

6 hours ago, MattScott said:

Всем привет

Моя команда усердно работала над решениями о том, как правильно слить Некрову. После последнего поста и ответов игроков мы решили еще раз взглянуть на варианты.

Самая большая проблема заключается в том, что Reloaded / Little Orbit никогда не получал никаких записей о покупках от Innova. Невозможно что-либо проверить на персонажах Некровой, и к концу многие предметы были практически разыграны вместе с широко распространенными злоупотреблениями со стороны гроссмейстеров, дающих игрокам APB $, Joker Tickets.

Для протокола, я лично обратился к Innova, чтобы получить эти записи, и они не ответили.

Итак, вот новый план:

• За исключением нескольких учетных записей, которые были увеличены выше обычной суммы, ваши APB $ и JT будут сталкиваться с вашими персонажами. 
  • Для тех конкретных учетных записей, из которых мы удаляем APB $ и JT, мы также не будем приводить их названия. Все остальные аккаунты / персонажи получают свои титулы.
  • Легендарные персонажи из Joker Boxes будут отображаться с персонажем, на котором они в данный момент работают, до тех пор, пока они являются именно этим оружием. Это не включает в себя предметы, которые ограничены сроком аренды. Эти предметы также будут заблокированы.
  • Созданные символы, темы, песни будут перенесены. Для символов существует очень небольшое количество примитивов, которые не встречаются. Если ваш пользовательский символ был создан с использованием одного из них, то в символе будет отсутствовать эта часть символа.
  • Большинство предустановленных символов и тем будут перенесены, но есть некоторые, которые этого не сделают, так как в настоящее время они недоступны в Citadel.
  • Когда дело доходит до покупок ARMAS, мы будем повторно доставлять все связанные с Аккаунтом и Персонажем предметы, которые были куплены у Некровой.
  • Мы будем отправлять Joker Boxes персонажу, на которого они были куплены. Если этого персонажа больше не существует, он будет доставлен самому старому персонажу в учетной записи.
  • Любой предмет, купленный у Некровой, у которого есть срок аренды, будет доставлен с сохранением текущего времени аренды, за исключением пробного оружия, оно не будет доставлено.

К сожалению, это оставляет две основные категории элементов, на которые мы не будем мигрировать:

• Первый - это предметы ARMAS, приобретенные через Innova. Покупки Nekrova ARMAS могут быть просто повторно доставлены из-за существующей истории покупок. Но так как ничего из этого не было предоставлено Innova, мы не можем использовать этот метод для этих покупок. 
  • Второе - это что-то еще на персонаже от торговли с другими игроками.

Мы рассмотрели попытки разобраться с этими двумя случаями. Помимо проблем с легитимностью покупок, сложность сопоставления каждого элемента неосуществима.

Мы надеемся завершить эту миграцию до запуска RIOT, чтобы наши игроки Nekrova могли наслаждаться новым контентом с более загруженными серверами.

Спасибо,

Matt

1.why our Nekrowa Characters cant be transferred to Citadel with all donate stuff we bought for the real money we spend on this game?
2.Innova team transferred the info-letter about characters with all belongings to G1 soon before provide presents

so why this letter cant be used to split bought items from given ones?
3.cant u freeze transfer until innova team will provide all necessary info?
4.so u did contact with innova team?

6 hours ago, MattScott said:

• The first is ARMAS items purchased through Innova. Nekrova ARMAS purchases can simply be redelievered, because of the existing purchase history. But since none of that was supplied by Innova, we can’t use this method for those purchases. 
  • The second is anything else on the character from trading with other players.

Nope! I do not agree with it!
Transfer my DONAT CLOTHES!!! I do not need any jokers, money! Return my shitty donat CLOTHES!!!

35 minutes ago, Pinkl123 said:

It's very simple 1: 1 for each item that you want to select, give the players a different one. As for me, it is better to give a little more than take away everything.

I realize it sounds simple, but in reality, that is not the case.

I have previously stated there are too many items to handle on a 1:1 basis - literally thousands of items and even more components that make up those items. Each item would need a manually selected alternate on Citadel in order to be migrated, and then it would require 1:1 testing to make sure we don't break Citadel. We're looking at thousands of man hours and months of time.

We are migrating APB$, JTs, and everything that we have proper payment records for on Nekrova.

We are redelivering all Nekrova purchased JMBs.

We are manually migrating the Legendaries.
I understand your frustration, but that is hardly "taking away everything".

Also, one last note for context:

We have been losing money on Nekrova since we took over in May 2018.

There is a minimum server footprint of about 20 servers to support an APB world.
We are about to launch RIOT, which will require more servers per world.

It is not feasible as a business to continue supporting the monthly cost for less than 30 player peak concurrency.

Ultimately there is no way to position this migration positively to the Russian players. They spent money with a company who shutdown the game. G1 inherited the Innova problem, and now we're inheriting G1's problem. Due to the way Innova handled itself at the end, they have made it impossible for us to properly support these Russian players. As I said earlier, I have personally tried to reach out to Innova in an attempt to get more data from them. Their main site is up: https://inn.ru/en/ and their 4 games site is up: https://eu.4game.com/. But I have not gotten a response.

I wish there was a better way, but we are now at the point where we have to make a change so the game can move forward, and the complexity of the situation limits what we can do.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, MattScott said:

I realize it sounds simple, but in reality, that is not the case.

I have previously stated there are too many items to handle on a 1:1 basis - literally thousands of items and even more components that make up those items. Each item would need a manually selected alternate selected on Citadel in order to be migrated, and then it would require 1:1 testing to make sure we don't break Citadel. We're looking at thousands of man hours and months of time.

We are migrating APB$, JTs, and everything that we have proper payment records for on Nekrova.

We are redelivering all Nekrova purchased JMBs.

We are manually migrating the Legendaries.
I understand your frustration, but that is hardly "taking away everything".

Also, one last note for context:

We have been losing money on Nekrova since we took over in May 2018.

There is a minimum server footprint of about 20 servers to support an APB world.
We are about to launch RIOT, which will require more servers per world.

It is not feasible as a business to continue supporting the monthly cost for less than 30 player peak concurrency.

Ultimately there is no way to position this migration positively to the Russian players. They spent money with a company who shutdown the game. G1 inherited the Innova problem, and now we're inheriting G1's problem. Due to the way Innova handled itself at the end, they have made it impossible for us to properly support these Russian players. As I said earlier, I have personally tried to reach out to Innova in an attempt to get more data from them. Their main site is up: https://inn.ru/en/ and their 4 games site is up: https://eu.4game.com/. But I have not gotten a response.

I wish there was a better way, but we are now at the point where we have to make a change so the game can move forward, and the complexity of the situation limits what we can do.

Thanks,
Matt

In your words there is a logic, I understand that it is difficult for you to make decisions, but there should be a compensation. I for example do not have legendary weapons. I bought everything in Armas inovy. Give those players g1s depending on the hours spent (in combat areas) in the game so it will be fair the more you play the more you earn

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pinkl123 said:

In your words there is a logic, I understand that it is difficult for you to make decisions, but there should be a compensation. I for example do not have legendary weapons. I bought everything in Armas inovy. Give those players g1s depending on the hours spent (in combat areas) in the game so it will be fair the more you play the more you earn

You are not entitled to a compensation, Innova shut the game down and G1/LO were never obliged to restore its service. Take what has been given to you out of LO's kindness and stop complaining.

Edited by swft
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, swft said:

You are not entitled to a compensation, Innova shut the game down and G1/LO were never obliged to restore its service. Take what has been given to you out of LO's kindness and stop complaining. 

G1 transferred the characters from Inovva to Nekrov although they were not obliged. And now Lo wants to drive us out. This is the same as taking a puppy from the street to bring home to feed, give shelter, and a week later throw back.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Pinkl123 said:

G1 transferred the characters from Inovva to Nekrov although they were not obliged. And now Lo wants to drive us out. This is the same as taking a puppy from the street to bring home to feed, give shelter, and a week later throw back.

You're being transferred to a server with 30-40 times more players at peak time (right now, but this will get better soon). I'm sorry that LO is trying to give you a place to actually play the game buddy, maybe shooting civilians in an empty financial district is much more fun for you.

Jokes aside, just understand that LO is giving your Innova account an actual use instead of just straight up closing Nekrova since it's unprofitable for them to keep a whole world server for just 20 players at peak time.

Are you think that Citadel is some kind of paradise where everyone wants to go? No, it isn't. There are people who prefer staying on Nerkova with a single 20x20 district (which is quite playable), than losing items that real money was spent on.

Also, what will hapen to characters mail? Completely wiped or partially/fully transferred?

I have many non-permanent guns there.

Edited by Somepony

They're still not migrated? And I already deinstalled a week ago.

Now I'm playing vs lagging rus killers in dbd. Oh irony.

7 hours ago, Jasminee said:

Hello matt
Why support 4game (Innove) says that they provided data on purchases in Armas, and you say that no, who to believe? Of course, I understand that you are trying to migrate, but this is not what the Russian players are waiting for, since most of the players have invested not a small amount in the game. The player is not so important new content that will be released in the near future, and it is important to purchase (buy) them on Innova.

I apologize for the translation (google translator used)

please post a specific link . 

the decision taken by the team lo in any case is quite acceptable .  7 of 10 .

Honestly, this seems more like Innova's fault than Little Orbit. The fact that Matt tried reaching out with no response shows that they either aren't getting his messages or don't care enough to get back to him about a very big issue.

Plus if Nekrova is bleeding money, and has been since last May then it's a miracle that it's been up this long.

I think this anger is misdirected, frankly 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

since we're talking account merging in here, are there any plans yet for merging multiple (or just 2) accounts into 1?

I'm reeeally looking forward for that!

EDIT: I'd be willing to pay a small fee for that.

Edited by Snubnose
  • Like 3

Look, Nekrova players:

LO cannot support Nekrova anymore because it is NOT profitable, and HASNT been.

Either your server gets shutdown with no transfer and you lose EVERYTHING, or you take what Matt is trying to give you, which is as much as he possibly can that is favorable to not only G1 players (who played on the ORIGINAL servers, and not some 3rd party one which was shady, allowing for huge discounts, OP weapons, and exclusive weapons that you SHOULDNT have), favorable to LO (which is time, money, and man hours spent on the transfer to allow you guys to still play on your accounts), and favorable to YOU (which is that you get to still use your characters).

I'm sorry, but I don't see how you guys can be upset that you still get to play the game lol. It's literally either you lose everything or you accept what LO is trying to do to help.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hyuse said:

Очень странная логика переноса, перенести изначально на мертвый сервер Без проблем, донат и прочее перенесен, как встал вопрос об Цитадели то сразу дали заднею , а всё из-за чего? Правильно, из-за жадности LO .

изначально и перенесли вас на отдельный сервер, что бы не затронуть никак нормальных игроков.

• Like 2

With transfering their apb$ you are literally ruining Citadel's market.

Do it at Monday then, so we could have our own Black Monday in game.

I'm sure that LO and Matt in particular are doing everything they can at the moment. All that is in their power. And you only can whine. Donate this to donate. Be content with what you have.

1 minute ago, Clowbber said:

I'm sure that LO and Matt in particular are doing everything they can at the moment. All that is in their power. And you only can whine. Donate this to donate. Be content with what you have.

I'd say even more than they had to.

All in all, there were no ip-lock like with Brazil when Innova launched their servers, all of them were free to play at G1's euro servers which were and are fine to play in terms of connection (ping). They chose instead to go to third party company, play on third party servers and pay for third party stuff that innova tweaked as it pleased (in a bad way). And when the third party company scammed them of their money, shutted servers down and waved it's hand with best regards, they came here and started to cry. And YET, when G1 still bothered to transfer all of their chars back, which they shouldn't even do imo, they still complain about how they aren't treated well. If it was for me, i'd say go complain to innova and don't waste our time. LO doesn't act in that fashion, and still...

I guess that is what makes a CEO good at his job.

• Like 3

Dear Matt

As most of the Innova people have spoken already,transferring our characters without our premium items is a waste of time & resources. If we wanted to have no clothing,car kits,we would have already made characters on Citadel long ago,even before the Innova shut-down.Majority of us don't care about the weapons we have as we can buy substitutes for those from the in-game contacts for 10 day period. Again,what we really want is to have the stuff we personally bought,like clothing,car kits,symbol packs etc that we have paid real money for,my question is,is it not possible to just copy characters from your current Nekrova & send em over to Citadel or have an inspection team to inspect what each player has in their inventory atm on Nekrova so when the transfer happens,we will retain our stuff. If it's not possible to give us the stuff we want & deserve & bought personally,then by all means do not even do the transfer merge in the first place. If you can't keep Nekrova online,just close the damn server and we'll just remember the good times we had,for those that still wanna play the game,by all means necessary let them create new accounts and naked chars,it's basically the same thing as your type of "transfer". Thank you in advance

• Like 1