MattScott

Nekrova Migration Update

21 minutes ago, Zazzi said:

Why do not you transfer the things that were purchased on ru armas? just transfer the entire character from the Necrova, and all the items that are on this account? 

Because Luo is greedy and do not want to give the players donated for free

Merged.

I'd rather play on Nekrovа in the area of 20x20
how to run naked on Citadel

• Like 1

4 часа назад, сказал Мэттскотт:

Всем привет,

Моя команда много работала над решениями для того, как правильно объединить Некрова. После последнего поста и ответов игроков мы решили еще раз взглянуть на варианты.

Самая большая проблема заключается в том, что Reloaded / Little Orbit никогда не получал никаких записей о покупке от Innova. Нет способа проверить что-либо на персонажах Некрова, и в конце концов многие предметы были практически отданы наряду с широко распространенным злоупотреблением GMs, дающим игрокам APB$, Joker Tickets.

Для протокола, я лично обратился к Innova, чтобы получить эти записи, и они не ответили.

Так вот новый план:

• За исключением нескольких счетов, которые были увеличены выше обычной суммы, ваши APB$ и JT будут попадаться с вашими персонажами.
  • Для этих конкретных счетов, из которых мы удаляем APB$ и JT, мы также не будем привлекать их названия. Все другие учетные записи/персонажи получают свои названия.
  • Легендарные, которые из Joker Boxes будут доставлены с персонажем, на котором они в настоящее время, пока они являются тем точным оружием. Это не включает элементы, которые ограничены временем аренды. Эти предметы также будут заблокированы.
  • Созданные символы, темы, песни будут перенесены. Для символов, есть очень небольшое количество примитивов,которые не попадаются. Если ваш пользовательский символ был создан с помощью одного из них, то символ будет отсутствовать этой части символа.
  • Большинство предустановленных символов и тем будут перенесены, но есть некоторые, которые не будут, так как они в настоящее время не доступны на Citadel.
  • Когда дело доходит до покупок ARMAS, мы будем повторно доставлять все предметы, связанные с аккаунтом и персонажем, которые были куплены у Некрова.
  • Мы будем посылать Джокер коробки для персонажа они были куплены на. Если этот персонаж больше не существует, он будет передан самому старшему персонажу в аккаунте.
  • Любой предмет, приобретенный у Некрова, который имеет время аренды, будет возвращен с текущим временем аренды нетронутым, за исключением пробного оружия,которое не будет передано.

К сожалению, это оставляет 2 основные категории элементов, которые мы не будем мигрировать:

• Первый-это Армас, приобретенный через Innova. Некрова Армас покупки можно просто перепродать, из-за существующей истории покупок. Но поскольку ничего из этого не было поставлено Innova, мы не можем использовать этот метод для этих покупок.
  • Во-вторых, что-нибудь еще о персонаже из торговли с другими игроками.

Мы изучили попытки разбираться с этими двумя делами. Помимо проблем с легитимностью покупок, сложность отображения каждого элемента по всему неосуществима.

Мы надеемся завершить эту миграцию до запуска RIOT, чтобы наши игроки Nekrova могли наслаждаться новым контентом с более густонаселенными серверами.

Спасибо,

Матовый

Привет, Мэтт, можешь сказать, сколько APB $ будет переведено в Цитадель?

Very interesting and how to play naked with valutec 100k,so I don't think after this parnosa,you animate online in the game,all the players that are left with nothing they just leave it,the point of being empty!!!

• Like 1

Is it really so bad with finances?
that old players are forced to buy the same clothes second/third time ?

Edited by Scofy
  • Like 1

Very funny, Matt. Why don't you move purchases from Innova ARMAS without the possibility of long-distance auction sale, i.e. just block them, but let Nekrova players use them? Many more than a dozen body kits for cars and a lot of belongings, leave at least them. Or are You so greedy in LO?

Sorry for my English, this is Google translate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scofy said:

Действительно ли это так плохо с финансами, что старые игроки вынуждены покупать ту же одежду второй / третий раз ?

well, I do not understand how you can play empty,with 100 currency,it is pointless to know that everything flew into the void.RIP APB WAS FUN,BUT PERHAPS IT IS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE

transfer completely those 20 people who remained on the Necrova, with their presence they proved love for this game 🙄
manually check accounts

I want to note that there are weapons on the citadel, which only 1 person has 1 weapon each ... In honor of the victory in the tournament! On the Russian server, I also won 1 tournament and I was given awards in honor of 1 of these weapons. two other weapons hit the joker box on Innova and are present to many players! So why do you take away these weapons from us if you also have them on the server?zviRxvDgMz0.jpg

4 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

My team has been working hard on solutions for how to merge Nekrova properly. After the last post and the player responses, we decided to take another look at options.

The largest issue is that Reloaded / Little Orbit never got any purchase records from Innova. There is no way to verify anything on the Nekrova characters, and towards the end many items were practically given away alongside widespread abuse by GMs giving players APB$, Joker Tickets.

For the record, I have personally reached out to Innova to obtain these records, and they have not responded.

So here is the new plan:

• With the exception of a handful of accounts which were boosted above the normal amount, your APB$ and JT will be coming across with your characters. 
  • For those specific accounts, the ones we are removing APB$ and JT from, we will also not be bringing over their titles. All other accounts/characters get their titles brought across.
  • Legendaries that are from Joker Boxes will be brought across with the character they are currently on as long as they are those exact weapons. This does not include any items that are limited by a lease time. These items will also be trade locked.
  • Created symbols, themes, songs will be brought over. For symbols, there is a very small number of primitives that are not coming across. If your custom symbol was created using one of those, then the symbol will be missing that part of the symbol.
  • Most preset Symbols and Themes will be brought over but there are some that will not, as they are not currently available on Citadel.
  • When it comes to ARMAS purchases, we will be redelivering all Account and Character bound items that were bought from Nekrova.
  • We will be sending Joker Boxes to the character they were purchased on. If that character no longer exists, they will be delivered to the oldest character on the account.
  • Any item purchased from Nekrova that has a lease time will be redelivered with the current lease time intact except for trial weapons, those will not be brought over.

Unfortunately, that leaves 2 major categories of items that we wont be migrating over:

• The first is ARMAS items purchased through Innova. Nekrova ARMAS purchases can simply be redelievered, because of the existing purchase history. But since none of that was supplied by Innova, we can’t use this method for those purchases. 
  • The second is anything else on the character from trading with other players.

We have looked at trying to handle these two cases. Aside from the legitimacy issues with purchases, the complexity of mapping each item across isn’t feasible.

It is our hope to complete this migration before the launch of RIOT, so that our Nekrova players can enjoy the new content with more populated servers.

Thanks,

Matt

Hello Matt, can you tell me how much APB $ will be transferred to the Citadel?

18 minutes ago, Monstr324 said:

I want to note that there are weapons on the citadel, which only 1 person has 1 weapon each ... In honor of the victory in the tournament! On the Russian server, I also won 1 tournament and I was given awards in honor of 1 of these weapons. two other weapons hit the joker box on Innova and are present to many players! So why do you take away these weapons from us if you also have them on the server?zviRxvDgMz0.jpg

The weapons are even named after the people who won the contests. Why would you deserve this ? It wasn't even created for you.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Nev said:

The weapons are even named after the people who won the contests. Why would you deserve this ? It wasn't even created for you.

because he won tournament and also got it from joker box's

1473622929_mem-dikiy-spanch-1_600x390.jp

lmao

Edited by tajiri
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Pinkl123 said:

I played on Innova for almost 5 years and 40 thousand rubles for donat. What do you offer to buy everything again? Yeah good luck.

Isn't that like 40 buks

lol with all the potential issues the merge brings, wouldn't it be better to leave nekrova as it is? 

Hi all,

Let me be clear - this is not about greed.

If it was, we would simply turn off Nekrova and move on.

The vast majority of active Russian players have accounts on Citadel with significant progression already.

For context, the database for Nekrova was highly customized to support the Innova items during the original migration. It does not match 1:1 with the database for Citadel.

APB is very complex game. Each usable item is made up of smaller underying components that control its customization and behavior.

There are 70,000 of these under lying components that make up all the ARMAS and regular in-game items such as guns, cars, clothing, mods, etc.

Each item that we choose to migrate over has to be manually checked and mapped across from the Nekrova database to Citadel to make sure the underlying components all transfer.

We are committed to migrating and checking all the Legendaries, because we understand the importance of guns to the Innova players.

But migrating all character inventory would be filled with problems and potentially damage Citadel.

Additionally, we don't have the staff to properly complete a migration of that size before the end of the year.

Instead we chose to have Citadel re-deliver all the Nekrova ARMAS purchases that are stored in the Nekrova database.

This insures that all the underlying components come across correctly.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

leave nekrou such as it was,I don't want this transaction I will be pleased to play with the server on a 20x20,and know that the things I have not wasted bought with my own money!!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Let me be clear - this is not about greed.

If it was, we would simply turn off Nekrova and move on.

The vast majority of active Russian players have accounts on Citadel with significant progression already.

For context, the database for Nekrova was highly customized to support the Innova items during the original migration. It does not match 1:1 with the database for Citadel.

APB is very complex game. Each usable item is made up of smaller underying components that control its customization and behavior.

There are 70,000 of these under lying components that make up all the ARMAS and regular in-game items such as guns, cars, clothing, mods, etc.

Each item that we choose to migrate over has to be manually checked and mapped across from the Nekrova database to Citadel to make sure the underlying components all transfer.

We are committed to migrating and checking all the Legendaries, because we understand the importance of guns to the Innova players.

But migrating all character inventory would be filled with problems and potentially damage Citadel.

Additionally, we don't have the staff to properly complete a migration of that size before the end of the year.

Instead we chose to have Citadel re-deliver all the Nekrova ARMAS purchases that are stored in the Nekrova database.

This insures that all the underlying components come across correctly.

Thanks,
Matt

Once you do it not out of greed, provide compensation for each item taken from the players.

7 minutes ago, MattScott said:

I. e. all and clothes and body kits for cars bought on Innova and transferred to G1 Nekrova "will evaporate"? Do I understand you correctly?

Matt, if Nekrova and Citadel are so different, so why it is possible to play on both servers from one game client?

Just now, Somepony said:

Matt, if Nekrova and Citadel are so different, so why it is possible to play on both servers from one game client?

You don't need different clients to connect separate database

2 minutes ago, Elffect said:

leave nekrou such as it was,I don't want this transaction I will be pleased to play with the server on a 20x20,and know that the things I have not wasted bought with my own money!!!

so you rather play on a empty server with your "exclusive" stuff and such instead of playing in a populated one?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kap said:

so you rather play on a empty server with your "exclusive" stuff and such instead of playing in a populated one?

It isn't empty. It has one playable district.

• Like 1

Только что, Кэп сказал:

так вы предпочитаете играть на пустом сервере со своим "эксклюзивным" материалом и так далее вместо того, чтобы играть в населенном?

Yes you have fun, you wasn that the lost in his life?and me not will fun playing an empty 255 character,I have not will those things which I bought!!!meaning,I'm not talking about guns,I can play standard,we are talking about things!!!

1 minute ago, Somepony said:

It isn't empty. It has one playable district.

I would say 0,5 😀