blockblack

How to get free G1C?

So after offers were removed, Now I have to buy G1C with real money... Also no I can`t get a job yet... I am still 15 and I begged my mother and father for their credit cards and non of them accepted also in my country you gotta be 18+ to get a credit card legally... So please help me... is there a way to get free G1C?

You can be a prostitute.  JK JK

I think the labs thingy was removed so sadly no...

Well 1 way is from your mom and dad(which is a NO as i can see)

or 2, i'm sure u can get small jobs to earn some money, and let ur mom or dad, or any family member/friend who can buy you g1c with your money

Edited by Keshi
forgot the JK JK..because u know... lol

I don't know where you live bud, but i'm pretty sure you can find a place selling paysafecard, if using a credit card is a problem. You walk up to the place, give them cash and in exchange they give you a code you can use online to buy stuff.

enjoy.

Also, on this page https://www.paysafecard.com you can find sellers near your location, if you don't know where to find them.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, blockblack said:

So after offers were removed, Now I have to buy G1C with real money... Also no I can`t get a job yet... I am still 15 and I begged my mother and father for their credit cards and non of them accepted also in my country you gotta be 18+ to get a credit card legally... So please help me... is there a way to get free G1C?

I'm sorry everyone else here isn't smart enough to give you a clear answer so I will.

G1C can be bought with "steam wallet" So let's say you got Countrstrike (which is free now) and you win a  skin that costs 13$ and sell it on the community market, you can then buy G1C with that money "free money",

otherwise you can NOT get free g1c as the website got removed by LO (it was running for a time even after LO took over but that was short lived)

PSA: Entering your Date of birth (if your under aged) will get you banned "untill you turn of age".

Edited by Zolerox
  • Like 3

Create female character if you don't have

Take here clothes off

Go to the 2nd floor of the main building in social

Jump onto the mailbox

/dance

ez g1c

Could always grab $10 head to your local Deli or gas station and get a $10 PaySafe card.

Its really easy to find a store that sells them.

You basically just lost your account since you just stated you are under-aged to play.

Edited by MoeEveryWeek

6 hours ago, blockblack said:

I begged my mother and father for their credit cards and non of them accepted also in my country you gotta be 18+ to get a credit card legally

If your parents are giving you an allowance, have them get you a VISA debit card. Works for online payments just as well but doesn't involve the whole "spending money now that doesn't fully belong to you until you pay it back later" thing that credit cards do.

15 hours ago, blockblack said:

Just buy it from the store 🙂

Trimmed.  - Mina_

Or not, the choice is yours young Skywalker <(0_0)> 

10 hours ago, Lign said:

Take here clothes off

Jump onto the mailbox

/dance

ez g1c

this is actually true, i have gotten G1C I used to buy the .45 through this method

+ rep

The only way to get free G1C is to have someone else pay for you.

So go get moms credit card or something!

Imagine getting banned in game because you gave your real age on the forums. 

They removed the free G1C rewards. I can't speak for LO but I'm guessing they didn't make much money off of it. Most of those services were shady anyway.

By me a lot of teens shovel in the winter and cut the grass in the summer to earn some cash. If your parents are uncomfortable giving you their credit card, they could get a prepaid card with limited funds on it. Paysafecard seems to be the easiest approach if they're available in your area.

Also they won`t let me spend MY OWN money on games because the keep saying you will regret it and BlaBlaBla so please is there a way to get G1C without paying money and without doing something "inappropriate"?

With the assumption that you have obtained your Guardian's approval to play APB (since you are underaged but above 13), your Guardian should help you purchase from ARMAS. In-exchange, you can be a nice Kid and help out around the house.

23 hours ago, Lign said:

Take here clothes off

Jump onto the mailbox

/dance

ez g1c

only works in 2nd Life

13 hours ago, blockblack said:

Also they won`t let me spend MY OWN money on games because the keep saying you will regret it and BlaBlaBla so please is there a way to get G1C without paying money and without doing something "inappropriate"?

If you sell about 500 trading cards or other steam game items you could buy G1C with that money.

Orrrr you could get some cash money. Goto local gas station. Buy paysafecard, steam gift card, etc., buy G1C with that and just not tell your parents. ^-^

Edited by MeatyNomNoms