ZHER0X

SteamOS [ProtonDB]

https://www.protondb.com/

APB compatibility and optimization its very important and linux users need APB!!!

Linux can run 4k games Much better than windows and mac why dont works on Proton? FIX IT!!!!!!!!

SteamOS its the future for 4k (APB + 4k + Ultra = AWESOME)

5 hours ago, ZHER0X said:

https://www.protondb.com/

APB compatibility and optimization its very important and linux users need APB!!!

Linux can run 4k games Much better than windows and mac why dont works on Proton? FIX IT!!!!!!!!

SteamOS its the future for 4k (APB + 4k + Ultra = AWESOME)

iirc, Proton is a compatibility layer that can run on... I think Linux Mint and Ubuntu when you install Steam.

The issue with supporting Proton is predominantly the resources that would take away at the moment. I'm sure in the future it would be great.

Also, stating one O.S. can run games better than another, I've seen many a games on Linux that are nowhere near to their Windows counterparts. The games need to be developed for that system in mind rather than a port/compatibility layer.

In addition to that, Linux actually doesn't have as solid of a GPU driver support as Windows does. AMD drivers aren't really that available, and Nvidia is still behind on Linux compared to Windows drivers. So far, the best GPU driver support has been the Intel Integrated Graphics, which, I'm sure you know aren't at all good for gaming.

Not really AMD have full Linux support on all distributions based Debian, Arch and others. Linux have much better optimizationin native games and actually ProtonDB runs very fine, just need moreplayers in linux to get more native games. 

And linux actually have solid GPU Drivers By AMD and INTEL. RADEON RX  and VEGA run awesome on 4k with linux kernell

Nvidia works fine and now on Debian (Ubuntu Mint etc) its same than windows 10

APB have problem on memory optimizations, Linux its much better on this works, im sure APB works much better on linux if it becomes native.

idk what any of this means, im just posting to say steam sucks

2 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

idk what any of this means, im just posting to say steam sucks

this post was made by the tencent & epic games gang