Flyte

Free weapons permanent

I am an old player I have about 600+ hours played as an enforcer. I just came back 2 days ago because I heard about the new owners. I still love the game and would love to see it rise more and more.

I looked a bit into steam reviews and saw a lot of new people are leaving because:

1 - Game is not noob friendly (there is no solution with this, shooters will always have veterans to nail every noob out there)

2 - As a new player you only have the default weapon permanent, you cannot experience with other in game obtainable weapons because you don't have money to buy them. Due to this the experience not only feels hard but grindy as well.

3 - Weapons are not permanent, if you get something, you will lose it, good things are expensive, not being permanent equals your don't feel rewarded for playing 3 days and get the weapon you want, you know eventually you will lose it and you will have to buy it again. You don't have the freedom of choice in this case.

My point is that, if you want people to spend money, you already have whales that will buy armas now due to prices getting dropped really nicely, maybe even normal people would give a buck for the armas now. With this being said, you should be making free2play weapons permanent, of course at a bigger price comparing to a 10 days buy, the thing is this will make players feel rewarded in the long run. You want people to stay or to leave? I know myself that I want more people into the game.

I myself would throw in 100 bucks if this would give me most armas weapons, this just because I want this game back.

As a vet, I don't really care if you take this into consideration, I've experienced all the weapons and I know what to get if I want the job done, thou would be nice when getting back from time to time to have the weapons and not have to buy them again and again. But new players, they see this as p2w, forcing them to buy armas in some way or making them believe you do this on purpose.

By definition a new player will asume the bigger player is better because weapons he has are better, sometimes this is the case, most of the times it is not.

Have a nice night, I am going to sleep now!

I think buying 0 slot weapons permanently for a huge price would be pretty neat. Like 200-500k. That's a good balance in my opinion.