binunbewaffnet

Devildogs new Location

And then you decided to flop down building.

Devil Dog awesomeness was too much to bear?

(Also wtf was that on left on street in 0:18 to 0:20 - it moved so slow)

Edited by Mitne

25 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Also wtf was that on left on street in 0:18 to 0:20 - it moved so slow

That's his friend's character

Um. I have a problem with this "new" spot ,

first it breaks devil dog's tradition of "blocking off popular camping spots" 

second It makes an already annoying camping spot Even better with a Resupply point (Un-equipping and re-equipping weapons at the contact laptop)

I discovered this while testing the devil dog "stand up figure" for my piercing guide.

Edited by Zolerox

45 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Um. I have a problem with this "new" spot ,

first it breaks devil dog's tradition of "blocking off popular camping spots" 

second It makes an already annoying camping spot Even better with a Resupply point (Un-equipping and re-equipping weapons at the contact laptop)

I discovered this while testing the devil dog "stand up figure" for my piercing guide.

You say it breaks devil dogs tradition of blocking off camping spots, and then you say his location makes an annoying camping spot even better?

Make up your mind! Lol.

Also, his ammo source isn't really a problem, ammo has never been a problem in this game since deployables.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, GhosT said:

You say it breaks devil dogs tradition of blocking off camping spots, and then you say his location makes an annoying camping spot even better?

Make up your mind! Lol.

Read it slowly again.

It breaks the tradition of blocking off camping spots by making especially this camping spot more op. 

Now?

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, GermanTobi said:

Read it slowly again.

It breaks the tradition of blocking off camping spots by making especially this camping spot more op. 

Now?

But his previous spot has also been stronger because of that same enforcer-only laptop.

12 hours ago, GhosT said:

Also, his ammo source isn't really a problem, ammo has never been a problem in this game since deployables.

I disagree, the ammo deployables add risk because they are explosive. I can't count the number of times I've seen a lucky shot or grenade take out an ammo box and most of the people in a camp spot, allowing it to change hands.

The contact here not only gives a less dangerous resupply spot, it also adds more cover to that roof.

19 minutes ago, MStomm said:

I disagree, the ammo deployables add risk because they are explosive. I can't count the number of times I've seen a lucky shot or grenade take out an ammo box and most of the people in a camp spot, allowing it to change hands.

The contact here not only gives a less dangerous resupply spot, it also adds more cover to that roof.

Anyone smart will keep their deployable safely off to the side where it isn't a danger.

13 minutes ago, -Rachel- said:

Anyone smart will keep their deployable safely off to the side where it isn't a danger.

You haven't played apb much have you.

I get more kills from blowing up ammo boxes then i do with my volcano.

Edited by Zolerox

13 minutes ago, -Rachel- said:

Its presence still presents a risk, especially if an OPGL is brought out