Sign in to follow this  
Darkzero3802

Hitreg

On 3/25/2019 at 1:15 AM, Darkzero3802 said:

I am aware of the struggles under 50v50 as well. Im also aware that if G1 had put any effort into getting good servers, ISP and netcode we wouldnt be here right now customization or not.

We don't know what servers they even have now, just sayin. They were supposed to have upgraded, but some did some didnt? Something happened no clue

11 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

We don't know what servers they even have now, just sayin. They were supposed to have upgraded, but some did some didnt? Something happened no clue

High quality bare metal servers. 

I have a feeling that hitreg would be more consistent  if the servers ran at 60fps, they're current running 30fps, i think?

On 3/26/2019 at 8:16 PM, CookiePuss said:

High quality bare metal servers. 

so high quality alcoholic hamsters ? Or rugged and beat up ones on crack?

15 hours ago, CheesyAPB said:

I have a feeling that hitreg would be more consistent  if the servers ran at 60fps, they're current running 30fps, i think?

Yea it would. PCs nowadays are getting 60 easy and 30 is horrid so bringing that up would help.

Ban everyone who has over 200ms latency. Hitreg fixed.

But on a serious note, we need regional districts (not just worlds) with ping filtering to improve the game's responsiveness. G1 discussed this a while back. We don't have a large enough population for that system to work atm. We can barely fill 2 servers as is.

Edited by MrsHappyPenguin

Sign in to follow this