Sign in to follow this  
Westford

Army snipers put new, more accurate rifle to the test

For anyone that has an interest.

Army snipers put new, more accurate rifle to the test:

US Army sharpshooters recently field tested a new, more accurate sniper rifle out west, where these top marksman fired thousands of rounds and even when waged simulated warfare in force-on-force training.

Eight Army Ivy Division snipers assigned to the 2nd Infantry Brigade Combat Team tested out the new M110A1 Compact, Semi-Automatic Sniper System (CSASS), an upgraded version of the current M110 Semi-Automatic Sniper System (SASS), at Fort Carson in Colorado, the Army revealed in a statement.............................

Full Story:

https://www.businessinsider.com/army-snipers-put-new-more-accurate-rifle-to-the-test-2019-3

Shitty site wont let me browse with ADBLock.  REEEE

But interested to see where this goes as Ive heard this kinda story before.  Hell, my unit still assigns M16A4's xd

23 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Shitty site wont let me browse with ADBLock.  REEEE

But interested to see where this goes as Ive heard this kinda story before.  Hell, my unit still assigns M16A4's xd

You can always "white list" the domain, and you should be good to go.

My understanding is that the M16 line , A1, A2 M4A1, A4, were all designated as the rifleman's basic assault weapon.

Admittedly , I am not as familiar with the Sniper rifles used today by either the USMC or the US Army.

I thought the article was interesting.

To the person who "Down Voted" my post;

x258ye.jpg

I ask that you not "shoot the messenger",

giphy.gif

I figure that this game being a shooter type game, with a huge arsenal of weapons to choose from, that this post would be of interest.

If your motives were more personal, such as;

"I really hate this sombitch"

Well, THAT I can understand.

😁

Sign in to follow this