cowhorseman

i know you won't listen to me, but

so i was thinking we can have stack spilting back, BUT now AH has a limit to how much you can place per a week on it. like 3 of what ever. yea sure dupers would make a ton of alts and what not but that makes them easier to spot. i know you don't give a flying fuck what i think and i'm gonna get told off but think about it. easier to spot dupers plus you can spilt off items now. or you know we can stick with what we got.

Hey @cowhorseman

The developers and staff are well aware of the situation and any new idea's to the table is always appreciated, they will listen to you, it may not seem like it sometimes, but they are there, watching over forums and listening to what players like us have to say. From what im aware though, its a great idea but they are working on a fix for the clan vaults / splitting so they can bring back splitting for everybody. Once this fix has been put in place, splitting will most likely be re-added and the dupers wont be able to use the clan vault / drag trick to dupe items.

Hope this helps. 

Edited by Zynbot

@Vít Eliášek

Its a fair point but if they are already fixing the dupe methods then it will also stop them from selling to npc's too.