111MikA111

We are waiting for events in the game

We are so waiting for events in the game. Here has ended the month of may and the events in the game tyk was not. Should we wait for events? Back joyful prizes for participation and for winning them?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

Events would be nice but everyone has been waiting for the more important engine upgrade and this is where Little Orbit are to make most of their success in restoring the game. I feel that fixing the game is more important, update the engine, fix the anti-cheat problem, improve DDoS issues, attract more players then spam content / updates.

If they take time out to include some updates we will be doomed for another few years 😨.

What about player created events?

• Like 3

If you are referring to "minigames" hosted by GMs: Worry not, this is definitely being looked into.

Once everything is ready they will likely be scheduled here on the forums, so people know when and where to show up 🙂

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ElectroStingz said:

Здравствуйте,

События бы хорошо, но все ждали более важного обновления двигателя, и это где Литтл Orbit должны сделать большую часть своего успеха в восстановлении игры. Я чувствую, что фиксация игры является более важным, обновить двигатель, решить проблему анти-читов, улучшить вопросы DDoS, привлечь больше игроков, то содержание спама / обновление.

Если взять тайм - аут , чтобы включить некоторые обновления мы будем обречены еще несколько лет <font style=😨"> .

Что об игроке создала событие?

Вы предлагаете пока оставить играть., сидеть в данном форуме и ждать новости о большом обновлении ?

On 6/2/2018 at 2:24 PM, Flight said:

If you are referring to "minigames" hosted by GMs: Worry not, this is definitely being looked into.

Once everything is ready they will likely be scheduled here on the forums, so people know when and where to show up 🙂

Will These "minigames" Be like previous G1 Events ? With nice major Ingame rewards Like G1C Char slots Kits Etc. 

Friendly Regards, 

Jeff Valentine. 

3 hours ago, JeffPatroit said:

Will These "minigames" Be like previous G1 Events ? With nice major Ingame rewards Like G1C Char slots Kits Etc. 

Friendly Regards, 

Jeff Valentine. 

Fews events i did with all Game Masters was only The Butcher (So a previous one) so it probably for the next events will be some old events, and then they will create news ones when the game will be more fixed in generality. But don't wait for rewards like G1C ; Kits etc. This is not going to happens.

BE was implemented follow by a follow up patch. It's progressing steadily so far with improvement. I rather they continue this trend with open communication and finish what they stated, then eventually get to events. 

On 6/2/2018 at 3:53 AM, ElectroStingz said:

Hello,

Events would be nice but everyone has been waiting for the more important engine upgrade and this is where Little Orbit are to make most of their success in restoring the game. I feel that fixing the game is more important, update the engine, fix the anti-cheat problem, improve DDoS issues, attract more players then spam content / updates.

If they take time out to include some updates we will be doomed for another few years 😨.

What about player created events?

this is whats more important

without it no apb would exist anymore

g1 did it the other way of creating events rather than fixing the game and we nearly lost apb

those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it

p.s. whomever down voted you clearly doesn't understand history and would be doomed to repeat it...sigh

• Like 1

Existing events can be triggered without any engine upgrades.

And FYI we've waited for new engine for like 4 years. When someone use phrase "after engine upgrade" this actually means "never" for returning players.

• Like 1

После новостей о том что APB Reloaded была куплена Little Orbi., количество игроков возросло и видеть это было было очень приятно. А то что в игру внедрили новою систему против хакеров BattlEye и вовсе обрадовала меня.

Теперь из того что я увидел своими глазами: не имея премиум теперь доступно 3 символа  вместо привычных 7.. Мое мнение что даже 7 символов это мало и оно подходит для начинающих игроков и их изучение индивидуализации своего персонажа..

BattlEye это хорошо., раз он нашел проблему в моей Windows 7 о которой я даже не знал,спасибо ему за это., проблему я устранил.А теперь про ту радость что касается изменений в игре: Вчера в матче играл против хакера 1-1.. было много странного, того что он мог оспорить тем что он очень опытный игрок но то что он использовал teleportation в точку моего воскрешения., это доказывает грязную игру.. Тоже вчера я играл на серебре в портовом, заметил странного игрока с оружием N-TEC  у него была скорость пулемета и точность снайпера ))) но то чем меня удивил этот пользователь - он смог убить за 1 секунду с дополнительного оружия Джокер RFP-9..  Он сделал 1 выстрел и опустошил обойму .. В общем BattlEye не такой уж хороший как про него говорят..

Вижу новости о том что игру начали урезать., если это решит проблему дос  атаки... Атак нет слов..

Буду 1 раз в день заходить в игру для того что-бы увидеть обновление, 1 раз в неделю для сбора джокер купонов и 1 раз вдень в магазин Армас..

To be fair, i am actually not waiting for any events yet, i want em to be done with their closer roadmaps /plans which they have in mind and being done with their support tickets, so i can get my ticket done aswell, and then, then if most of it is solved, i dont mind with whatever events they wanna suprise us. People really gotta start being patient. Only things i have seen yet is bagging the new staffs / devs with silly things they can think of at some time far far in the future. People also seem to forget, that the new development has done way more then g1 in the last 5 years. Just wait, ffs, til they managed to do the importent things first. Holy moly. This is sooo annoying.

Kbai

• Like 1

On 6/2/2018 at 11:04 AM, 111MikA111 said:

We are so waiting for events in the game. Here has ended the month of may and the events in the game tyk was not. Should we wait for events? Back joyful prizes for participation and for winning them?

i think other stuff is more important than that , lol

Mini Games can be triggered by any community member, anytime.  Just look at WitchQueen who was like, the first who put on really good - large based community games.  If we had more people from the community step up and host events, forum members can help spread the word to get participants.  You don't always have to have prizes either.. most people have been supporting this game through thick and thin and just want to have a strong community bond.  I say just post something you want to see done and ask for help from Forum and just DO IT!  WOOT!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TrinityRising99 said:

Mini Games can be triggered by any community member, anytime.  Just look at WitchQueen who was like, the first who put on really good - large based community games.  If we had more people from the community step up and host events, forum members can help spread the word to get participants.  You don't always have to have prizes either.. most people have been supporting this game through thick and thin and just want to have a strong community bond.  I say just post something you want to see done and ask for help from Forum and just DO IT!  WOOT!

Absolutely true. Just on Citadel there is Dinian who hosts fun events and also Racey Heysie. I think as more people come back to the game we will get more player events and also more participants.

I tried to get people to come to Chipp's Car Club by offering a prize for one race but everyone was having so much fun that they told me they didn't need one.

• Like 1

a good idea could be increase daily mission reward from 5 to 10.

and also increase Joker Store Item Inventory 

Like trinity said,

If u have a good idea, the community and even the Admin will usually sponsor/fund the entire thing, just so long as you take the time to plan, organize, and host it well.

Also having good advertising helps.

(also getting people to donate in-game billboards for ads increases participation a TON.)

Get someone to make a fancy advert for it. (Yumakirosaki used to make mine), ask LO to back it with some type of prize/judging, ask Kemp or a popular streamer to Livestream the event live for people who can't participate. Offer an additional "everyone who participates gets entry into a small raffle" prize, so ppl will participate regardless of if they think they'll win or not.

If you do this, it'll guarantee at least 100 entries/participants. Also advertise that it is community sponsored and donations are welcome. You'll probably end up with a much bigger prize pool than you even thought you'd have.

Edited by iodyne_
  • Like 1

Will Be there soon Just wait Little orbit working on the game to make it better  *_*

On 6/24/2018 at 9:29 AM, iodyne_ said:

Like trinity said,

If u have a good idea, the community and even the Admin will usually sponsor/fund the entire thing, just so long as you take the time to plan, organize, and host it well.

Also having good advertising helps.

(also getting people to donate in-game billboards for ads increases participation a TON.)

Get someone to make a fancy advert for it. (Yumakirosaki used to make mine), ask LO to back it with some type of prize/judging, ask Kemp or a popular streamer to Livestream the event live for people who can't participate. Offer an additional "everyone who participates gets entry into a small raffle" prize, so ppl will participate regardless of if they think they'll win or not.

If you do this, it'll guarantee at least 100 entries/participants. Also advertise that it is community sponsored and donations are welcome. You'll probably end up with a much bigger prize pool than you even thought you'd have.

Yas gurl!  Preach baby!  =D