Easych

Time to share screenshots!

Sure I'm curious about the Engine Upgrade pictures too but I do think it's best to wait otherwise there will be "someone" who posts the wrong pics. (there's always someone)

That would be really bad if said pics were used outside of the forums as well because then people outside of APB would be grossly misinformed and damage our future.

4 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Sure I'm curious about the Engine Upgrade pictures too but I do think it's best to wait otherwise there will be "someone" who posts the wrong pics. (there's always someone)

That would be really bad if said pics were used outside of the forums as well because then people outside of APB would be grossly misinformed and damage our future.

it's not like these pics would unveil a shitload of bugs or whatever... it's just pictures of a few textures, models and shaders, nothing big to worry about.
also, new pictures can't be as bad as the console version and all the other pictures already posted by RP years ago...

btw, what exactly do you mean "someone posts the wrong pics"?

33 minutes ago, Snubnose said:

it's not like these pics would unveil a shitload of bugs or whatever... it's just pictures of a few textures, models and shaders, nothing big to worry about.
also, new pictures can't be as bad as the console version and all the other pictures already posted by RP years ago...

btw, what exactly do you mean "someone posts the wrong pics"?

Something similar happened in the past.

Pictures and vids that were not completed work were used to talk bad about  APB and they were not even from a completion but a progress report of some kind.

The Youtube from back then of the time I am aware of  is nonexistant now. ( I remember they were a  jerk so I was happy about that - maybe someone will remember them and know what I'm talking about iono)

There's always someone who does that without checking its validity.

Little Orbit is a company and has to be respected as such and not treated like just another social buddy.

If slander of something true or not is done it tends to hurt the company in this day and age easily with how things are out there.

It always matters because of it or we would lose our home.

There's always someone.

6 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I realize there is quite a bit of hype around the engine upgrade.

tumblr_p2tqcztCTM1wmq3juo2_500.gif

Although I haven't been playing I am still hyped for it. 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

Something similar happened in the past.

Pictures and vids that were not completed work were used to talk bad about  APB and they were not even from a completion but a progress report of some kind.

The Youtube from back then of the time I am aware of  is nonexistant now. ( I remember they were a  jerk so I was happy about that - maybe someone will remember them and know what I'm talking about iono)

There's always someone who does that without checking its validity.

Little Orbit is a company and has to be respected as such and not treated like just another social buddy.

If slander of something true or not is done it tends to hurt the company in this day and age easily with how things are out there.

It always matters because of it or we would lose our home.

There's always someone.

it sure is annoying when someone comes up with their half assed "review" or article about something without really knowing much about the matter, but that's no reason for a company to stop posting progress updates and teases...

anyway, I already suggested to post pictures with a watermark saying it's "work in progress / not final product".

1 hour ago, Snubnose said:

anyway, I already suggested to post pictures with a watermark saying it's "work in progress / not final product".

With this community I don't even think watermark of that kind gonna stop from criticizing.

I fully understand Matt approach...

The news here is that it's far from been done. At least something came out of this thread. 

3 hours ago, Snubnose said:

it sure is annoying when someone comes up with their half assed "review" or article about something without really knowing much about the matter, but that's no reason for a company to stop posting progress updates and teases...

We get updated once a month on the roadmap and other such things so they didnt stop posting updates like that.

Back in the day those "reviews" hurt APB severely so its good to be slow and steady to win the race.

Rushing out would be like me driving my car on APB......I frikken hit everything I shouldn't.  *facepalm*

there will need to be more dirt looking shaders dont make it like modders do ... increasing contrast too much to make game look awfull ...
anyway font on this screenshots is awfull ...
Propably Tahoma or Consolas will fit better

Seriously, no one has posted this unreal Unreal screenie yet?

Unreal+Upgrade+Progress+Shot+1.png

I am disappoint.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

I am disappoint.

Where did you find this picture of me??

8 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

I am disappoint.

Ah, yes, the true next gen graphics we long for.

49 minutes ago, Keshi said:

@Mina_ told me to edit this

If they have to tell you to edit it, you might need to think about what you're posting on the forums

Edited by Kevkof
  • Like 1

On 3/8/2019 at 3:46 AM, Zolerox said:

It doesn't look like apb.

have u even seen old apb.

the current apb is bland and colorless, old apb was bright and vibrant

with how everyone customizes their characters, the current color pallete g1 used for apb is awful

so its nice the new apb will be bright again and not bland and colorless

• Like 2

my favorite character design but I had to use the nude modification to get it looking right.

YD1hT.png

I love the colors.

Hate it when the devs are trying to archieve super realistic graphics so they make is so everything looks greyish or brownish so you feel like u r playing colorblind simulator.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Kevkof said:

If they have to tell you to edit it, you might need to think about what you're posting on the forums

I mean i just said "use me as a like button if you've been waiting for years for any digita/visuall info on the UE PC"
Never thought that would be a problem on the forums tbh..