ZHER0X

ACES "SMG" and "Rifle" Need Reblanace

ACES SMG  Full magacine [35] need  to kill = [15] "damange calculating"[damange per hit 6.5%]  in game its imposible get doble kill with ACES need [25] hits on 10 meters

ACES RIFLE Full magacine [35] need to kill = [14] "damange calculating" [damange per hit 7%]

ACES SMG its more fast but in game need much more time to kill,  very difficult on more 5 meters cause can´t use Full auto! need Fast tap fire

ACES RIFLE 15 hits to kill [40 meters]  [1 kill per magacine on 10 meters] "doblekill imposible"

ACES SMG 14 hits to kill [30 meters] [1 kill per magacine on 10 meters] "doblekill imposible"

PMG 5 hits to kill  [30 meters]  [5 kill per maganice on 10 meters] pentakill 

OCA 8 hits to kill [30 meters] kill power [3 kill per magacine on 10 meters] triplekill 

N-Tec 6 hits to kill  [50 meters] [5 kill per magacine on 10 meters] pentakill

ACES need rebalance, more damange or big magacine [50] like "Colby 1922" its much poor than other rifles a smgs.  -Thanks for read!-

• Like 1

a weapon doesn't need "doblekill" to be viable

however they could use a slight buff albeit being quite good in the right hands already

might as well just buff the reloadspeed

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ZHER0X said:

ACES need rebalance, more damange or big magacine [50] like "Colby 1922" its much poor than other rifles a smgs.  -Thanks for read!-

Agrotech ACES Rifle R&D III: TTK: 0.72 sec

Agrotech ACES R&D III: TTK: 0.63 sec

PMG: TTK: 0.70 sec

Ntec: TTK: 0.70 sec

OCA: TTK: 0.64 sec

I am going with APB DB so I don`t know if its updated or not but the TTK of these guns is nearly the same. The aces gun got a very high fire rate. Buffing the damage.... that would ruin the TTK of these guns. If you reduce the firerrate afterwards congratz. You just got another reskin of the Oca. 

Although the ACES guns need a change. The rifle is just an OP version of the normal one as it goes on 30 metres without problems and still wins many close combat fights.

I would like to see the C9 / CBMP / Stiletto etc in your comparison as they could show which weapons are unbalanced too. For example the spread of the crosshair on the CBMP in comparison to the Stiletto.

There is much more than "shots to kill" in these guns.

Cheers Tobias

Edited by GermanTobi

ACES cant kill on 0.72 or 0.63 in game on more 5 meters need 1 or 2 seconds in real combat (try this weapons on armas) c9 need 8 hits to kill cbmp too, aces need 14  :V

please try play whit ACES without mods test it

Well i play the aces guns quite often. But as i said.... you cant go only with shots to kill. You know the firerate is higher on those things than on oca etc?

1 hour ago, ZHER0X said:

ACES cant kill on 0.72 or 0.63 in game on more 5 meters need 1 or 2 seconds in real combat (try this weapons on armas) c9 need 8 hits to kill cbmp too, aces need 14  :V

please try play whit ACES without mods test it

c9 is an oca reskin/mesh

cbmp is a pmg reskin/mesh

the shots to kill don't matter, it's the ttk - and while min ttk is a bad measurement, the aces definitely can compete on average too, it could just use some tweaking.

i'd say... small range increase (small enough to not destroy actual midrange weapons) could be reasonable and mild reload speed increase seems very reasonable

(the rifle is in an okay spot already - i wouldn't call it the op version though xd)

mag size seems fine as it is though.

• Like 2

neither aces guns need a buff imo, its just that the oca buff (.7s ttk > .64s ttk) has totally mucked up cqc balance

revert the oca and the aces are fine

• Like 2

ACES its more fast but much more difficult to kill vs whisper its lose and lose, BXNNXD have reason , oca need revert especially Whisper its absurd OP

I buy Aces smg and try whisper , pmg and others its much more easy than aces.

thanks for opinions 😄