ToxicDeity

New car request

I would love a see a fast wagon added to the game. Like the CTS V wagon or AMG c63 wagon. Could be like the pioneer but with like 10 cargo slots instead of 15 lower armor and ramming but higher acceleration and top speed. It would have to have slower acceleration then the coywolf to not completely out class it but could haveΒ  a higher top speed then it. it's a type of vehicle that we don't really have in the game now and I think it would be great for missions. Lots of different options for body kits for it too.2014-Mercedes-C63-AMG-Edition-507-wagon- Let me know what you all think.v09luud5jfl7n7r4b0jl.jpg

• Like 4

I could see these becoming really niceΒ kits for the Balkan Ravan if they were to rebalance this car to make it good.Β  The Ravan pretty much looks like a mid 2000's precursor to both of the cars you linked.

Β 

8882493BB0D0E4CCF20F31328630530CD843619E

Β 

Β 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

I could see these becoming really niceΒ kits for the Balkan Ravan if they were to rebalance this car to make it good.Β  The Ravan pretty much looks like a mid 2000's precursor to both of the cars you linked.

Β 

8882493BB0D0E4CCF20F31328630530CD843619E

Β 

Β 

They could even do it like they did the coywolf and just make a new version of the car with better stats and a nice body kit! Then most of the work would already be done. They could even work the difference into the lore of the car for example, a modified version of the the ravan with a stripped light weight interior for more cargo room and a better performance! Make it happen little orbit! If you do it right I'll 100% buy it.

Edited by ToxicDeity

With the balkan ravan it wont work the size dont match the balkan is too smallΒ  ,what could be a great idea will be rework the mourai make a 4x4 version and make a wagon version of it

10 hours ago, RCooper said:

With the balkan ravan it wont work the size dont match the balkan is too smallΒ  ,what could be a great idea will be rework the mourai make a 4x4 version and make a wagon version of it

Uh, no?Β  They're pretty much the same size.Β  The Ravan doesn't look as longΒ in that picture because of the angle.Β  The Morai is a sedan, not a wagon, and we don't need a wagon version of the Morai.Β  The Morai should be made AWD again like it originally was because that would fix the issue with its reverse gear.

The balkan ravan i just a copy of a 2000 ford focus wagon ,the moirai is a copy of a bmw it gonna look definitely better in the moirai rather than in the kalvan

What could be cool in the ravan though if they do a mitsubishi evo 9 wagon copy with awd,but the car he added in the first post dont gonna look good in a ravan base

The better will be to add a totally different car

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RCooper said:

the moirai is a copy of a bmw it gonna look definitely better in the moirai rather than in the kalvan

no, the moirai is definitely more of a chrysler 300 (2005?) or maybe an audi a4 (2003)

(looking at it again, it's closer to an a4 to me, i couldn't think of a close bmw tho)

not like any of this matters tho

Β 

also it maybe looking better to you wasn't really the point, the shape of the ravan is objectivly better fitting (especially rearwise)

there are plenty of kits for the moirai and it isn't even a bad car to begin with too - and the (to me minor) issues should rather be fixed than just having a fixed version of it

also ye the moirai is not much bigger than the ravan.

Β 

Β 

i'd personally love to see kits for the "lower tier" cars/anything to make them viable again... but all of them probably wouldn't sell well. no matter if ravan or moirai. coywolf probably wasn't too bad considering it's probably the best "fast" 4seater out there

(not having an accountbound version made it not a good purchass to me tho)

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1

Yeah any of those wouldn't sell good because people prefer pioneer/espacio(tanks)Β 

I just expect something to compete with the Vegas 4x4Β 

7 hours ago, RCooper said:

The balkan ravan i just a copy of a 2000 ford focus wagon ,the moirai is a copy of a bmw it gonna look definitely better in the moirai rather than in the kalvan

What could be cool in the ravan though if they do a mitsubishi evo 9 wagon copy with awd,but the car he added in the first post dont gonna look good in a ravan base

I can't think of a BMW that looks like the Moirai at all.Β  The Ravan already isΒ AWD by the way, it just has shitty acceleration and a pretty low top speed.Β  The cars he posted have the same basic shape and size of the Ravan.Β  These kits would fit the Ravan's body shape the most.Β  And a Moirai wagon would just look weird as hell in my opinion.Β  It would be a very long car, not to mention more top heavy than the current Moirai, making it more prone to tipping over.

Β 

5 hours ago, RCooper said:

Yeah any of those wouldn't sell good because people prefer pioneer/espacio(tanks)Β 

I just expect something to compete with the Vegas 4x4Β 

People have been asking for kits for lower tier cars for years, and sure they wouldn't sell nearly as well as kits for the high tier cars.Β Β Good luck getting any kind wagon to compete with pretty much the fastest car in the game. (I know it has a lower top speed than the normal Vegas, but the faster acceleration and easier handling does more than just makeΒ up for it.)Β  They need to do a whole vehicle rebalance in this game.Β  There's just too much of a gap between the couple of cars that are useful, and the rest of the cars.Β  One thing you also need to keep in mind is that it's a 4 seater.Β  You can't have a car that can hold 4 people be able to reliably keep up with a two seated muscle car.Β  That would be one of the reasons the Coywolf's speed is so much lower than the Vegas 4x4 despite having similar acceleration.Β 

Β 

Edited by BrandonBranderson

Those don't have the same size I have seen the 3 of them on real life(the Cadillac the sedan version) and they are bigger than the ravan how I said the Evo 9 wagon will be the better option

This apb not real life, to start there aren't 4x4 muscle car in real life, still the Cadillac above for example is a monster

It can destroy anyΒ  muscle car so why not make it as fast XD

Also I was just responding his post because I want the cars they add to be

useful I prefer a 2 seat Japanese car to be able to compete with the Vegas (r32) rather than a wagon

Β 

On 3/7/2019 at 9:56 AM, RCooper said:

This man is right about that Mitsubishi Lancer Evo front end swap on the Balkan Raven though!

Game needs that! .... +windows stickers would be nice ... :classic_love::classic_tongue:

Β 

RuZwpYg.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=185190&d=1305898491

6 hours ago, Koda said:

This man is right about that Mitsubishi Lancer Evo front end swap on the Balkan Raven though!

Game needs that! .... +windows stickers would be nice ... :classic_love::classic_tongue:

Β 

RuZwpYg.jpg

attachment.php?attachmentid=185190&d=1305898491

This game needs some jdm cool cars we only have the coywolf

• Like 2

Bring back Han cellante And wait for Riot's "mirage"

To be honest a lot of cars could use some modernisation, since they already have driven off from "brand new" standards.
It would be amazing to see new versions of the same car models, but just with more modern lights, interiors, chassis structure etc.
EDIT: Not even just modernisation, but overall rebalance of cars is necessary in my view to shake off the 3 car meta.

Edited by Latsha

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

Bring back Han cellante And wait for Riot's "mirageο»Ώ"

...what makes you think RIOT is going to bring out the Mirage?