Sign in to follow this  
Explosion

Increased Community Interaction

Hi guys, so I have been thinking about this for a bit and I believe and hope that LO could possibly increase their community interaction. At the very least I think along with Matt's dev blog it would be helpful to run a monthly Devstream similar to what is seen by other games like digital extremes do with their game warframe. In these stream they can gather basic community feed back as developers questions and have upcoming developments presented in a more fun and relaxed format. Along with this I think it would be nice to do in game events involving the various dev's/gm's outside of holiday events possibly events where staff squad up to play against other players or something similar to this. I personally believe that properly interacting and being one with the community is one of the best ways forward as it can allow for a healthier community to grow! If you have never seen any type of devstream here is a link to a recent one from the warframe devs 

• Like 2