Zsm00th

ntec7 compact

I know this is the wrong place to post this but where is the ntec7 compact. I don't see it anywhere in armas.

The ntec 7 compact is somewhat of a concept item which was never released to the full game and I don't think it's in the Open Test Server either.

• Thanks 1

Scrapped/unused content at the moment. Always a chance they may find a purpose for it down the line?

I think they should do an 3.5 opening event where you could win compact. Would be nice si ce we dont have a lot "rare" stuff in apb these days like FFA way back.

• Like 1

The compact is unfinished, and more or less just an ATAC with slightly different stats. Hasn't been touched for a long time.

Also looks really odd as it's quite big and uses SMG idle and running animations, and the AR animation won't work well due to the foregrip.

The only way to get it is finding one of the rare nekrova migrated players and having them sell it to you.  When they merged nekrova apb with our apb they brought over some of the guns that russia apb released in their version of the game, whereas G1 just never did. ( on EU Servers. )

If that makes any sense.

TLDR; Russian merge brought assets/items in the game that were unused by G1.  

Edited by Guest