Sign in to follow this  
Lord Cashpoint

Items carried over during the Nekrova merge.

I understand that the Nekrova merge must have been a real head-ache for Little Orbit given the disparity between the two versions of the game.

With that in mind we cannot migrate any existing inventory as those items don't match what are on Citadel.

I appreciate the effort that's gone into it, but it would kind of look like we still have issues such as this:

gpa0JVc.png

For anyone wondering what the issue is, "Piercing" is not a mod that you are able to apply to any weapon. Previously on non-Nekrova clients you were only able to find it on the Colby 'Commander' and Cap 40 'Sergeant'.

I'm sure people could make very solid arguments for why having Piercing on any gun isn't an issue - but that's not the point here. It's not something that non-Nekrova players have been able to get their hands on, and I think Little Orbit needs to go over some the item merges to stop things like this from happening:

S61ki4H.png

Once again, it's not that Valentines Tagger on any weapon is going to break anything major with the game, it's just one more layer of dysfunctional mess that has been added to the game. If you guys aren't sure what mods are and are not generally accessible in-game, please just ask us (or your SPCT team!).

Apologies if this seems very picky, but it doesn't inspire much faith when little things like this are constantly going wrong.

Edited by Lord Cashpoint
  • Like 5

Few more items you are not able to obtain

vxL2LRo.png

PurpleCat is an event item with only 1 ever made for willow [NA Server].

sQi5WKN.png

0 slot Volcano

• Like 2

I still think they should make all those unique tagger weapons JMBs. 

EZ money. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nitronik said:

There is also a slotted CSG

thats actually in our game too, tobii is the only one who has it thought afaik.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I still think they should make all those unique tagger weapons JMBs. 

EZ money. 

JMB Piercings mods

😛

3 hours ago, stargazer said:

vxL2LRo.png

sQi5WKN.png

0 slot Volcano

Does the 0 slot volcano function as a regular osmaw? I imagine it would, but, knowing apb. I'm assuming it'd be the same for the ogre without the mod, it'd be a standard nfas, supposedly.

1 hour ago, Nanometic said:

Does the 0 slot volcano function as a regular osmaw? I imagine it would, but, knowing apb. I'm assuming it'd be the same for the ogre without the mod, it'd be a standard nfas, supposedly.

I would have presumed the Volcano mod is a dummy one intended to give flavour to the gun (and/or prevent you from using Blue Mods on the weapon). The AEEPD probably functions exactly the same.

Edited by Lord Cashpoint

13 minutes ago, Nanometic said:

It was in beacon during the Christmas event. That one.

1 minute ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

I would have presumed the Volcano mod is a dummy one intended to give flavour to the gun. The AEEPD probably functions exactly the same.

0ec1e2477b7844a7109a7f41f3158731.png

Isnt the purple cat already in joker/colby as it was a custom one that only one player had before and custom made for an event? except the nekrova is modded differently.

1 hour ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Isnt the purple cat already in joker/colby as it was a custom one that only one player had before and custom made for an event? except the nekrova is modded differently.

That is probably the main reason why it shouldn't be transfered.

The weapon should stay unique to the player who has won the event back then.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Speedz said:

Probably, but that was joker/colby? (I dont think it was acc bound, might be), not EU, not only that, but i am pretty sure at least one of those event winners was banned at one point, i havn't seem him/her since despite the unbanning so maybe that player or so quit. In which case I'd call it free reign. (I forget all the different event winners and what all they got unique, i think there was a spades scout, black cat, and one other but im not sure)

If not, just change it and make a new tagger mod specifically for it (for the nekrova), but let them have something unique still.

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Wish I could have piercing on my N-TEC. :<

Even more reason for me the cringe when I see the overly used ntec

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Even more reason for me the cringe when I see the overly used ntec

Nothing wrong with the N-tec being used a lot. APB has a number of weps that are heavily used. Every game is the same, it has that little box of weapons that get the most attention.

4 hours ago, Nanometic said:

It's a dummy mod, just like on the NFAS-12 'True Ogre' for example.

Their specialities are already in the gun stats.

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Nothing wrong with the N-tec being used a lot. APB has a number of weps that are heavily used. Every game is the same, it has that little box of weapons that get the most attention.

I know, im picking, i just like to see variety, and often feel that it gets curbed in the AR category. I don't think it can be helped though, there's only... 2? 3? 4? Free to play Assault Rifles? And 2 of which are from events? (Far and i think another) Which means that its NTEC or STAR, and ofc everyones going to go for the midrange killer. So /shrug

1 minute ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I know, im picking, i just like to see variety, and often feel that it gets curbed in the AR category. I don't think it can be helped though, there's only... 2? 3? 4? Free to play Assault Rifles? And 2 of which are from events? (Far and i think another) Which means that its NTEC or STAR, and ofc everyones going to go for the midrange killer. So /shrug

2 that are easily accessible. One of which you get at the start of the game and the other being a far more entertaining option. It is no wonder the N-tec gets so much use even through its number of buffs/nerfs/reworks over the years.

Every other mid range AR is either locked behind a paywall, event, or joker tickets.

16 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

2 that are easily accessible. One of which you get at the start of the game and the other being a far more entertaining option. It is no wonder the N-tec gets so much use even through its number of buffs/nerfs/reworks over the years.

Every other mid range AR is either locked behind a paywall, event, or joker tickets.

I mean,  its more entertaining because it tends to be more effective at range. Hence why the star got the buff that "(we community") asked for for years by upping its bloom recovery. I still feel like if they decreased the Stars ttk slightly to .7/.72 it would be better. But they didn't want it outfiring oca's as easily so it sadly won't happen.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

3 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

I mean,  its more entertaining because it tends to be more effective at range. Hence why the star got the buff that "(we community") asked for for years by upping its bloom recovery. I still feel like if they decreased the Stars ttk slightly to .7/.72 it would be better. But they didn't want it outfiring oca's as easily so it sadly won't happen.

Eh. I wouldn't say it is really that. I would say it is because the gameplay of it is far more reactive to the player. The star is a point, fire, forget that is fairly one dimensional in its gameplay. The N-tec meanwhile can branch in to far more niches that react to a player's gameplay style. Not to mention the feedback of the gun just feels better.

10 hours ago, Lord Cashpoint said:

gpa0JVc.png

S61ki4H.png

10 hours ago, stargazer said:

vxL2LRo.png

sQi5WKN.png

everything you're talking about right now and the Joker coupons should have been removed without a doubt ! 

Edited by Yood

Just now, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Eh. I wouldn't say it is really that. I would say it is because the gameplay of it is far more reactive to the player. The star is a point, fire, forget that is fairly one dimensional in its gameplay. The N-tec meanwhile can branch in to far more niches that react to a player's gameplay style. Not to mention the feedback of the gun just feels better.

Perhaps, but i do agree the feedback is nicer. It can branch into other niches easier due to it's lower ttk (.70 rather than .75) and its bloom recovery. Both things that it has an advantage over the star in. The NTEC also reloads faster and deals slightly more HP damage than the Star, which may only slightly effect its usefulness in comparison based on hp regen from CA. Could also factor in I guess.

I feel like the star isn't nearly as forgiving at range, and that's a really big area to not be as effective at. N-tec is better at range and it's not hard to lose out at 30-55m to an ntec using the star due to the difference in recovery and bloom. Unless I'm playing star wrong and should just full auto at range and not burst/tapfire. Plus the Star isn't as  effective against cqc weapons due to ttk, despite accuracy, which also hurts it.

3 hours ago, Speedz said:

Even if the player cheated and had their boyfriend use their account to win the contest in the first place?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Speedz said:

does it really matter anymore?  The company has changed hands.

Sign in to follow this