MattScott

Tracking Customer Support

Hi everyone,

We continue to make excellent progress.

As of today, there are 1,088 total tickets (unsolved) which is significantly down from last week. 

And there are 719 total tickets that have not been touched (contacted), which is down by more than 300 tickets from last week.

I think it is important to note that we are now clear of a lot of tickets entered during the end of April and beginning of May due to the messy network data center move.

Today we are answering tickets from May 10th, which means we are now at a 34 day response time.

If your ticket is older than May 10th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Hi everyone,

Lots of posts / updates planned for today, but I don't want to forget to update the Customer Support status.

As of today, there are 913 total tickets (unsolved) which continues to come down week by week. This is our first time significantly under 1000 total tickets in a very long while.
And there are 662 total tickets that have not been touched (contacted), which is down from last week.

Today we are answering tickets from May 24th, which means we are now at a 27 day response time.

If your ticket is older than May 24th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

(NOTE: Updated the stats as of the actual End of Day Friday)

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Hi everyone,

Due to the holiday, I'm going to go ahead and post stats early this week.

There are 751 total tickets (unsolved) which is our lowest amount to date.

And there are 440 total tickets that have not been touched (contacted).

Today we are answering tickets from June 11th, which means we are now at a 3 week response time.

If your ticket is older than June 11th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

Things continue moving the right direction.

There are 613 total tickets (unsolved) which is our lowest amount to date.

And there are 345 total tickets that have not been touched (contacted).

Today we are answering tickets from June 24th, which means we are now at an 18 day response time.

I went back three months to look at our average response time then vs. now.

90 days ago our average response time to new tickets was 19.3 days.

Right now our average response time is actually 13.5 days with the *longest* wait time being 18 days.

Lastly, if your ticket is older than June 24th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Hi everyone,

There are now 581 total tickets (unsolved).

And there are 386 tickets that have not been touched (untouched).

We have been getting quite a few older players needing help to get back into the game, which is why our untouched ticket count went a little higher.

Today we are answering tickets from July 5th, which means we are now at a 2 week response time.

If your ticket is older than July 5th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

Hi everyone,

Here is my weekly Customer Service update.

We are now at 594 total tickets (unsolved). There was an uptick again this week on new tickets being sent in.

There are 365 tickets that have not been touched (untouched). This is down from last week, which is moving in the right direction.

Today we are answering tickets from July 12th, so we continue to sit at a 2 week response time.

If your ticket is older than July 12th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

There are now 582 total tickets (unsolved).

And there are 414 tickets that have not been touched (untouched).

Today we are answering tickets from July 19th, which means we are at about a 2 week response time.

If your ticket is older than July 19th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 3

Hi everyone,

There are now 662 total tickets (unsolved) this continues to rise as more players have gained confidence in actually opening tickets or need help getting back into the game.

And there are 497 tickets that have not been touched (untouched).

Today we are answering tickets from July 26th, which means even with the rise in tickets, we are continuing to hold at a 2 week response time.

If your ticket is older than July 26th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

Big jump in tickets due to several factors:

- We had a large ban wave for a non-approved launcher.

- We did the Nekrova merge which had issues for some players.

- We continue to gain old players back who have issues with authentication or passwords.

In the month of August we have gained more than 55 average concurrent users per day which adds up to more than 1000 returning players.

There are now 1199 total tickets and 1015 tickets that have not yet had a response.

Today we are answering tickets from August 8th, which means that we are at 23 day response time.
I recognize these stats aren't good. We have added some temporary resources to Customer Support to try and get the response time back down.

If your ticket is older than August 8th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,
Matt

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

It's been an "all hands on deck" week in Customer Support with members of QA and other departments helping out.

We are working hard to bring these numbers back down, but the volume of tickets has been steadily increasing.

There are now 1208 total tickets and 990 tickets that have not yet had a response.

Today we are answering tickets from August 13th, which means that we are at 24 day response time.
If your ticket is older than August 13th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

Still running very heavy on tickets. Not sure why the 13th through the 16th had so many submitted, but we're working through those dates very slowly.

There are now 1160 total tickets and 880 tickets that have not yet had a response, which is down from last time.

Today we are answering tickets from August 16th, which means that we are a couple days under a month response time.
If your ticket is older than August 16th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,
Matt

• Thanks 2

Hi everyone,

Support has been bogged down with tickets from Nekrova merge players. It nearly a week to get through the 16th and 17th of August, but things are picking up now.

There are now 1020 total tickets and 824 tickets that have not yet had a response, which are both down from last time.

Today we are answering tickets from August 20th, which means that we are at a month response time.
If your ticket is older than August 20th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

We are still pushing hard to clear the merge tickets and catch up.

There are now 957 total tickets and 768 tickets that have not yet had a response, which continue to come down from last time.

Today we are answering tickets from August 26th, which means that we are 1 day over a month response time.
If your ticket is older than August 26th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone,

I'm posting early today, due to meetings later.

Big push this week. I think we're through a large chunk of the Nekrova players who had migration issues.

There are now 905 total tickets and 674 tickets that have not yet had a response. That's a big drop from last week.

Today we are answering tickets from September 9th, which means that we are at 25 day response time, which is nearly a week lower than last week.

If your ticket is older than September 9th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi all,

I missed this yesterday. So the stats as of 10/11 were:

603 unanswered tickets

807 total tickets

Responding to tickets created on 9/14, so we are running at around 27 days.

If your ticket is older than September 14th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi all,

Definitely getting caught up.

464 unanswered tickets

676 total tickets

Responding to tickets created on 9/28, so we are running at around 3 weeks.

If your ticket is older than September 28th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 6

Hi all,

We're working both ends of the queue right now to fix players with issues from the Pumpkin events. We hope to have that issue resolved for those players by Tuesday. 

539 unanswered tickets

714 total tickets

Responding to tickets created on 10/8, so we are running at around 17 days.

Hopefully next week we can get down to 2 weeks response times.

If your ticket is older than October 8th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 5

Hi all,

I’m traveling right now and missed this yesterday. However, I am told that we have sorted the Red Pumpkin issue for newer tickets to make sure everyone had a chance to complete the event over the weekend.

We mostly held steady this week.

561 unanswered tickets

716 total tickets

We are answering tickets from 10/13 with a couple earlier stragglers. So we are running at ~19 days.

If your ticket is older than October 19th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 2

Hi all,

I am very proud of the CS team. They handled a lot of extra load this week due to Halloween Pumpkin issues and repeat network outages. I know these numbers came up, but we cleared twice as many tickets as normal.

680 unanswered tickets

808 total tickets

We are answering tickets from 10/20 with a couple earlier stragglers. So we are still running at ~19 days.

If your ticket is older than October 20th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Hi all,

Lots of movement this week.

537 unanswered tickets

740 total tickets

Both of these are considerably below last week.

We are answering tickets from 10/31 with a couple earlier stragglers. So we are now running at a ~16 day response time.

If your ticket is older than October 31st, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Hi all,

Great week. Lots of hard work from CS to dig in and keep the momentum going.

We're also hiring potentially 2 more CS agents.

We haven't been this low since July.

400 unanswered tickets

620 total tickets

We are answering tickets from 11/7-8. So we are now answering tickets in 2 weeks.

If your ticket is older than November 7th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Hi all,

I missed these stats from yesterday, and its a short holiday week for us, so customer support was mostly shutdown Thurs and Fri.

As of this morning we have:

434 unanswered tickets

683 total tickets

We are answering tickets from 11/11.

If your ticket is older than November 11th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 8

Hi all,

Still catching up from the holiday weekend, and we have lots of network and sale related tickets.

Many of these can be cleared because we have fixed the various issues, so I expect these numbers to drop a lot next week.

As of today we have:

515 unanswered tickets

717 total tickets

We are answering tickets from 11/14.

If your ticket is older than November 14th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 3

Hi all,

Lots of good progress on tickets, but we're hopping around working both ends of the queue depending on the issue.

That means we closed a lot of tickets, but we have some older straggler tickets.

As of today we have:

400 unanswered tickets (-115 from last week)

605 total tickets (-112 from last week)

A few tickets from 11/20 but mostly we are answering tickets from 11/21.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 2

Hi all,

As of today we have:

338 unanswered tickets (-62 from last week)

540 total tickets (-65 from last week)

We are answering tickets from 12/4 bringing us to 16 day turnaround on new tickets.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3