Basih

Huge influx of cheaters

3 hours ago, swindIe said:

Pretty much exclusively an EU thing; haven't seen a cheater on NA in 3+ months.

careful bro

people here dont like that attitude....

especially since there are a lot of people in this thread who play exclusively NA 😂

What's up with APB players hating Russians? It's not like district chat is any more legible without them.

On 3/3/2019 at 5:47 AM, CookiePuss said:

Come play on Jericho, we need the pop and Im not sure if we even have cheaters.

because the Russians have a big ping xD

2 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

What's up with APB players hating Russians? It's not like district chat is any more legible without them.

It's funny that you ask why, yet instantly mention district chat.

Cheating is not such a big deal there. It's a slightly different culture. Because of how many russians there are in APB (F2P is big in russia because of their economy), they can usually comfortably speak their own language and it will work out for them, but leaves out the rest of the players, so of course people get annoyed. Put these factors together.

But I'm also thinking I don't need to explain this.

What I didn't say, I didn't mean.

Edited by SilverCrow
  • Like 1

i will tell this time i see alot of ppl having "Shake Hands Illnes" moving ultra fast with mouse and telling on 400dpi/12ingame ... with moving speed like 2000dpi/20ingame its one case
second case ALOT !!! of rerolls low levels never missing a single shot always ~100% accurate
third case alot of ppl know exacly from where im attacking them even if im using muffler car without accelerating + hiding in corners they just throw nades there "just incase" but only in that place where i stand

BE is a BIG FAT JOKE !!! @MattScott start to listen and rebuld anticheat now or at 3.5 version which will be shortly if u push version 3.5 start recording players gameplay accuracy and other stats so BE and other shit AC could catch up on changes and complex gameplay APB gives as you say Matt

[Removed baiting comment ~Calisandra]

Edited by Calisandra
  • Thanks 1

On 3/7/2019 at 3:52 AM, SilverCrow said:

It's funny that you ask why, yet instantly mention district chat.

Cheating is not such a big deal there. It's a slightly different culture. Because of how many russians there are in APB (F2P is big in russia because of their economy), they can usually comfortably speak their own language and it will work out for them, but leaves out the rest of the players, so of course people get annoyed. Put these factors together.

But I'm also thinking I don't need to explain this.

What I didn't say, I didn't mean.

There's Spanish, French, and Portuguese on Jericho that do the same thing. It doesn't ruin the game. You really should see a therapist if seeing Russians on a European server bothers you that much.

On 3/7/2019 at 5:21 AM, TheSxW said:

i will tell this time i see alot of ppl having "Shake Hands Illnes" moving ultra fast with mouse and telling on 400dpi/12ingame ... with moving speed like 2000dpi/20ingame its one case
second case ALOT !!! of rerolls low levels never missing a single shot always ~100% accurate
third case alot of ppl know exacly from where im attacking them even if im using muffler car without accelerating + hiding in corners they just throw nades there "just incase" but only in that place where i stand

BE is a BIG FAT JOKE !!! @MattScott start to listen and rebuld anticheat now or at 3.5 version which will be shortly if u push version 3.5 start recording players gameplay accuracy and other stats so BE and other shit AC could catch up on changes and complex gameplay APB gives as you say Matt

It sounds like you're new to third person games.

5 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

There's Spanish, French, and Portuguese on Jericho that do the same thing. It doesn't ruin the game. You really should see a therapist if seeing Russians on a European server bothers you that much.

i propably wrongly put my words ... propably

im avoiding otherplayers field of view mostly. like 2 years b4 i can just walk behind someone without hes even spoting me ... now its imposible

14 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

My post was to explain why the community is reacting to it the way they are.

Did I say it bothers me? ... No.

Did I say that I think it "ruins the game" that they speak russian in chat? ... No.

Did you put those words in my mouth in your post and then tell me to see a therapist? Yes. Of course you did.

I wrote "of course you did" because you may notice I wrote in the end of my post, which you responded to: "What I didn't say, I didn't meant" because I expected a completely irrational reply just like yours.

Edited by SilverCrow

On 3/7/2019 at 9:24 AM, MrsHappyPenguin said:

There is lots of cool, friendly and honest players from Russia. but all those good ppl. are like water drops in ocean of mad kids who doesnt even use English and simple assume that everyone must know russian language.

Also we must consider politics ... lots of countries have/ had problems with Russia.

Closeting with wh and speed in 2k19 btw