Basih

Huge influx of cheaters

Hiya,

For the past weeks I've noticed a seemingly huge increase in the amount of cheaters I get matched up against. It is now at the point I'm getting surprised if the enemy doesn't cheat 😞 From what I can tell It's been everything from macros (which nearly everyone seems to use), to real speed hacking, triggerbots, aimbot and wallhacking.

Maybe this was to be expected now that the entirety of the Russian playerbase will now be playing on Citadell?

Considering how few district actually are up would it be too much to ask for active GM moderation on the districts? Because I feel like the anti-cheat isn't doing it's job properly. 

Anyway... anyone else noticed the same trend? 

//Sweezt

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Daily 'I am silver and got destroyed so everyone must be cheating' thread.

Add it to the pile.

(Your downvotes do not affect reputation btw)

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

There is a reason a lot of players are not playing actively anymore. The game is fine btw 🙂

Edited by Nev
  • Like 6

Daily 'I am True Gold(™) and there very few, if any cheaters since PunkBuster, FairFight , BattleEye & FairFight have been implemented.
You must be a silver, and just need to "git gud"' thread.

Add it to da pile.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Westford
  • Like 4

For the past weeks I've noticed a seemingly huge increase in the amount of cheaters. I agree

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

past few days i've seen a seemingly huge increase in silvers who think everyone else is cheating

Edited by Thaumaturge
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Thaumaturge said:

past few days i've seen a seemingly huge increase in silvers who think everyone else is cheating

giphy.gif

Edited by Westford
  • Like 1

cant see cheaters if you dont play

bigthink

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Westford said:

Daily 'I am True Gold(™) and there very few, if any cheaters since PunkBuster, FairFight , BattleEye & FairFight have been implemented.
You must be a silver, and just need to "git gud"' thread.

Add it to da pile.

buuuuut the thread is not about it tho-

Come play on Jericho, we need the pop and Im not sure if we even have cheaters.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

We don't, not that many anyways. I have ran into only two people who I thought were cheating. They were together.. one prefired super ahead of time, another snapped back and forth like a helicopter in my deathcam. We won because they're actually awful. And they're silvers. And yet none of the golds who have kicked my butt have made me feel like it was anything but a legit fight.

I've seen one definite cheater in the past week, and a couple more who might have been macro-ing, but that seems about par for the course. With the way this game works, there's a really big gap between someone who is decent like me and someone who is truly dedicated, and I get rolled all the time. Doesn't make them cheaters, better teamwork and map knowledge goes a long way here.

• Thanks 1

thai cheaters still cheating on video, watch some apb streamer other day dude had 10% acc cheats.

Edited by Deadliest

12 hours ago, Zoriya said:

I've seen one definite cheater in the past week, and a couple more who might have been macro-ing, but that seems about par for the course. With the way this game works, there's a really big gap between someone who is decent like me and someone who is truly dedicated, and I get rolled all the time. Doesn't make them cheaters, better teamwork and map knowledge goes a long way here.

literally nobody macros in this game

why the fuck would you LOL

holy shit please think this through

"im going to max rof my semi auto weaponry so that way i can't kill anyone past 10m when the bloom peaks"

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Thaumaturge said:

"im going to max rof my semi auto weaponry so that way i can't kill anyone past 10m when the bloom peaks"

I hope you are sacastic but if not. you know a max firerate FBW, 45AP, FROG , SR15 Carbine, Obeya CR.762 basically dont bloom at all and a full auto VBR is till great because you dont need to fire full auto all the time only in CQC

• Like 1

I'm skeptical for a reason about an "increase of cheaters" thread

I'm a silver who gets accused when using an opgl and bounce it so it kills near me.

I get accused when using  an ALIG of shawcopter yet I don't have an inlay or any way of shooting other than clicking and turning with my mouse.

I don't own a gaming mouse either. No gun clicking assist of any kind. No set sound pattern just my crazy shooting. (please don't get in front of me green team mates)

I get accused of aimbotting when sniping from up high like a sniper should , which means I have an angle to shoot them.

I got accused around Christmas of cheating for using a car bomb....

I was accused for blowing up a civilian car recently as well in January.

I was also accused for wall hacks , yet i was in the middle of the street and so were they....

I really wish I was kidding but this is a serious post. Honest.

I am not saying there are not any , but I am saying there are a few who really can not tell the difference , and of those types of people some get 20 fps or lower.

Edited by Fortune Runner
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Croslie said:

you know a max firerate Carbine basically dont bloom at all 

discussion privileges revoked 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Croslie said:

I hope you are sacastic but if not. you know a max firerate FBW, 45AP, FROG , SR15 Carbine, Obeya CR.762 basically dont bloom at all and a full auto VBR is till great because you dont need to fire full auto all the time only in CQC

The only guns with no bloom from your list are the .45 AP and the FR0G.

Rest have a huge bloom once you max firerate it..

I'm guessing you just never tried to shoot it as fast.

sheesh. I don't know what to say, people still get angery at me when using the nhvr.

at least until i toggle off

21 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

There "might" be a few, seems like LO did a decent job at keeping them down. Still seems to be a few off players here and there, but it's hard to tell anymore because most of the clearly blatant ones disappeared. The only other ones that might be left, are pure walls, or softlock so they miss a ton.... until they hit once and then you're just like "guess I'll die".

10 hours ago, Croslie said:

are you actually trolling?

the only one that is effective past 15-20 meters at max rof is the obeya

I like how every thread where someone complains about cheaters. There are always people like omg there are no cheaters here, we have BE/FF etc. I mean are you playing this game blind? I mean don't get it wrong, there are threads of new people who don't really understand the game accusing people of cheating but... We do kind of still have a high population of the small population on we have left of daily cheaters... Also, I'm talking about low rank blatant, not closets... That's another issue. lol

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Thaumaturge said:

because some people doesnt want to go though the hassle of developing musle memory to shoot any semi auto without it jamming. no need to set the macro at max-rof.

now, im not saying that this game has a problem with cheaters or that people is macroing worst than the anime community during the 80's (get it? because of macross?... the anime?...i dont even know why i try), im just giving a reason why you would macro.

that said....

13 hours ago, Croslie said:

im not good with semi autos, in my hands those things jamms worst than a zip .22

yet even i can shoot them fast enough to make them bloom.

i recommend you to buy and test it yourself. remember, if you just click as fast as you can, the gun will jamm and you wont see any bloom, because you're pretty far from max ROF

APB always was infested with cheaters ... True time to time numbers are reduced or increased due to ban wave and vacations. And i think its about time when kids geting spring vacations at school ? ... So too much free time and some of them try cheats when gets mad or bored.

Btw normal players constantly leaving APB and cheaters always reroll due they have more fun to annoy others. So i wont surprise if one day there will be more cheaters than normal players.

Edited by MartisLTU
  • Like 3