MattScott

Nekrova Migration to Citadel (OLD)

all these people suddenly worried about "the economy" as if it hasnt been in shambles for half a decade lol

• Like 1

When the 2 EU and NA servers got merged there was multiple factors used to determine who kept the nickname, if i recall correctly. It was mainly based on playtime and login activity i think. I'd recommend using the same concept for the merge now. It doesn't seem fair to me that active players should have their nickname taken away by an inactive account.

Also clothing, symbols and cars is something that must be transfered as well. I know if i was one of those getting transfered, i would be pretty upset with losing everything that made my character unique.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

all these people suddenly worried about "the economy" as if it hasnt been in shambles for half a decade lol

Everything this lol

Hello! My game nickname is on the server Nekrova: monstr324. After I found out about the transfer, I wondered if my appearance and my suit would be transferred? The answer saddened and pleased me! Grieved by the fact that my costume which I did for a long time will not be transferred but pleased that the appearance of the character will be transferred =). But there is still an open question. Will my things (weapons, cars, clothes and everything else) be transferred if almost everything was bought at Innova? ?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

• Like 2

remain available titles when you transfer characters ?

GY6i1jxh04.jpg

2 hours ago, TumbaMatumba said:

We are all waiting for the transfer, why is there no news about it?

Matt announced that the transfer would be postponed in the hope that LO be able to salvage more items on transferred accounts. (Though no promises were made.)

On 3/13/2019 at 7:36 PM, Proga said:

Waiting... Believe... Hope...

you weren't the GM in 4game ,  server Pioneer ?

Edited by Yood

Are people from Citadel really complaining about this? If i played in citadell i would be happy to receive more players.

I play in Jericho and i was happy when they moved hoplon to Jericho. 50% of Jericho pop are people from South america (80% of them are BRS). So moving hoplon was good for us, of course, BRS didn't like that, they used to play with 40ms on Hoplon and now they play with 150-180.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Yood said:

you weren't the GM in Nekrova ?

NO. just regular pleb. (event-helper)

On 3/5/2019 at 11:34 AM, MartisLTU said:

All HAIL new russian overlords !!!

Dress code: adidas

New animation: slav squat

New vehicle: BMW

New mod for character: (VOTKA +50% dmg resistant), (Sunflower Seeds +20% runing speed), (cigarettes - smoke cover).

axVxqD1_700b.jpg

R.I.P.  English chat.

mate - if they will made it - i will do all the cloth design to part of that slav invasion lol - chat rip foreva

On 3/13/2019 at 3:55 PM, Uhtdred said:

Are people from Citadel really complaining about this? If i played in citadell i would be happy to receive more players.

I play in Jericho and i was happy when they moved hoplon to Jericho. 50% of Jericho pop are people from South america (80% of them are BRS). So moving hoplon was good for us, of course, BRS didn't like that, they used to play with 40ms on Hoplon and now they play with 150-180.

When you have a community that implodes on itself like Innova, then that community moves to Necrova and implodes on itself. Moving to Citadel will implode also. Good, social players will just drift off to another game. They wont feel like going back.

Why do not you transfer the things that were purchased on ru armas? just transfer the entire character from the Necro, and all the items that are on this account?

1 hour ago, Zazzi said:

Why do not you transfer the things that were purchased on ru armas? just transfer the entire character from the Necro, and all the items that are on this account?

Они просто думают, что мы будем опять донатить и заново покупать весь шмот.

Hi all,

For better or worse, I have posted an updated Nekrova merge thread.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 13.03.2019 at 18:52, Yood said:

Вы не были GM в 4game, сервер Pioneer?

No, i was a Street Hunter --> <SH> --> Moderator / Staff

12 hours ago, Proga said:

No, i was a Street Hunter --> <SH> --> Moderator / Staff

I'm satisfied with the answer . I'll have someone to ask in person .

I have locked this topic as there is a newer thread regarding the Nekrova merge.

• Thanks 1