MattScott

Nekrova Migration to Citadel (OLD)

What an absolutely horrible decision, on all fronts.

We thought we were done with the anti-consumer decisions that were continuously made by Gamersfirst.

Apparently not.

29 minutes ago, ExcessiveForce1 said:

We thought we were done with the anti-consumer decisions that were continuously made by Gamersfirst.

Apparently not.

Chill fam, Matt Scott already cut back in and said he would be delaying this while he tries to find a better solution:

3 hours ago, ExcessiveForce1 said:

Apparently not.

"on all fronts" ye, the decision to move you to a populated server so you can continue playing with others is the worst smh

On 3/4/2019 at 9:31 PM, MattScott said:

We are going to postpone this merge till I get better information, so we can try to migrate more items.

I have reached out to Innova to get a detailed list of transactions from them. To my knowledge, no one on my team has this (although that is not saying they didn't supply it to G1 before May 2018).

You know exactely what items we had on Nekrova. All you had to do is check the db inventory list and the 'missing' items could be offered as a redeemcode. Yes I realise that's a lot of work but also realise that lots of Nekrova players payed a lot of money (ingame and REAL money) to get these items but you already knew this the minute you took over APB from Innova. We're not asking for much, only to keep our stuff that we earned and payed for. As of the weapons that are not 'available' in Citadel: offer a simular Citadel weapon that's not in our personal inventory.

You took over Innova, now take ake responsibility and don't treat us the G1 way. It's not rocket science ffs....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"To The Citadel" 😎 Will they give a title in honor of the transfer so everyone can see what I'm with Nekrova? 🙃1551762827.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If nothing goes to plan and you are not able to get the purchase records. Make it an option for them to be able to transfer to Citadel. The people who want to stay in a dead server with all their weapons and no op can stay there while the people who want to move can make the sacrifices to be able to play in a populated server.

Or worst case don't do a transfer at all, and maybe in the future the servers would get populated with the engine update.

Edited by Nev
  • Like 1

Allowing 

1 hour ago, Spy said:

We're not asking for much, only to keep our stuff that we earned and payed for.

Its not about you asking much or not, its about the fact that if LO allow you to keep your stuff, you will destroy all citadel players and their stuff, because economy will fall, the value of everything will fall

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nev said:

If nothing goes to plan and you are not able to get the purchase records. Make it an option for them to be able to transfer to Citadel. The people who want to stay in a dead server with all their weapons and no op can stay there while the people who want to move can make the sacrifices to be able to play in a populated server.

Or worst case don't do a transfer at all, and maybe in the future the servers would get populated with the engine update.

It's a bad idea, everyone will be forced to move on Citadel, there's no point to stay in the dead valley. New russian players(huh) will choose Citadel over Nekrova. And none said that they will lose their stuff. As matt said, all donated stuff will be transfered with characters, the only thing thay will be lost is apb$, jt and symbols. While I don't understand why they can't transfer symbols, I'm fully up for wiping apb$ and jt because as I far as I know Innova had a massive inflation where some persons had 1000kk of ingame cash because legendary was costed at average 50kk$ due to very small chances to obtain it from jmb, you also could sell unique taggers and unique legendary mods for 100kk$. Also Innova had a city war event where you could hold district zones with your clan and recieving a big amount of jt at the end of season. Some players had 100-200k jt on their characters.

Edited by Lign

7 hours ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

Allowing 

Its not about you asking much or not, its about the fact that if LO allow you to keep your stuff, you will destroy all citadel players and their stuff, because economy will fall, the value of everything will fall

How will my clothes and symbols ruin your economy? 

I do not have  million$ and  no weapons to sell 
but I have items that are dear to me like a memory

Edited by Scofy

playing this game and spending a lot of time in it... i think the move is much more than a 'goods' issue. it's a cultural one.

from the situation i've seen in citadel specifically, the russian integration has not been good. the chat is full of russian's typing in their native language mixed with some pretty harsh words in english by other players. players exiting the game when matched with russian players. then comes the whole 'cheats' situation... whatever you personally want to make of it... it's very heated and destructive to the game.

i don't think in any way this integration will be a positive thing for the overall game. maybe in time if there are some sort of steps made to help with integrating languages... or facing up to the cheating issues... tons more in-game baby sitting... or something... it will help. but none of that will be done. it will just be a "move it" process and the fire sale will progress... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Spy said:

You know exactely what items we had on Nekrova. All you had to do is check the db inventory list and the 'missing' items could be offered as a redeemcode. Yes I realise that's a lot of work but also realise that lots of Nekrova players payed a lot of money (ingame and REAL money) to get these items but you already knew this the minute you took over APB from Innova. We're not asking for much, only to keep our stuff that we earned and payed for. As of the weapons that are not 'available' in Citadel: offer a simular Citadel weapon that's not in our personal inventory.

You took over Innova, now take ake responsibility and don't treat us the G1 way. It's not rocket science ffs....

little orbit did not take over from innova, nor did they handle the innova merge to nekrova 

it’s entirely possible that g1 didn’t save an old list of inventory from a long past server merge 

for you LO is a standard transfer of characters , the Russian INOVA is a subsidiary of GamersFirst consequently problems to obtain data no .  Russia is always on the side of partnership .

Hello, When switching from Innova to Nekrova, I lost some items, but when switching from Nekrova to Citadel, I definitely would not want to lose almost all my inventory! = (I would like to note that you do a little wrong with playing money! Why can't you give out at least some initial money? It’s still not right to completely deprive players of money ... Yes, indeed, we earned a lot on Innova ... But many earned their fortune for very many years and months!

P.s. I really love this game project and participate in it for a considerable amount of time. I wish to further increase the players and improve the game 😃

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yood said:

for you LO is a standard transfer of characters , the Russian INOVA is a subsidiary of GamersFirst consequently problems to obtain data no .  Russia is always on the side of partnership .

as far as i know

innova was not a subsidiary of gamersfirst, they were a completely separate company 

they paid a licensing fee to host and distribute innova to a specific region (russia) but were in no way owned by g1

Edited by BXNNXD
typo

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

as far as i know

innova was not a subsidiary of gamersfirst, they were a completely separate company 

they paid a licensing fee to host and distribute innova to a specific region (russia) but were in no way owned by g1

Beat me to it.

BXNNXD is correct. Innova licensed the game and were not owned by G1.

We have none of their purchasing records or history. However, we are working the best we can to bring over more items/APB$/JTs from Nekrova. It is not our intention at all to punish those players.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Beat me to it.

BXNNXD is correct. Innova licensed the game and were not owned by G1.

We have none of their purchasing records or history. However, we are working the best we can to bring over more items/APB$/JTs from Nekrova. It is not our intention at all to punish those players.

Only not the APB$. There are billions of money there, they will break our economy to the end.

• Like 6

i have a nekrova character, you can move it if u want, it ok

59 minutes ago, CQBR said:

Only not the APB$. There are billions of money there, they will break our economy to the end.

I not against to lose all $/JT perks and weapons 
leave only packs of clothes and cars/symbols 🙄
Sorry, google translate

Edited by Scofy
  • Like 3

On 02.03.2019 at 22:56, MattScott said:

Всем привет,

Во время предстоящего обслуживания на этой неделе мы перенесем всех персонажей Некрова в Цитадель из-за сокращения населения в мире Некрова.

Начиная со среды, 6 марта, игрокам Некрова нужно будет войти в Цитадель, чтобы объединить персонажей.

К сожалению, Innova выдала или круто сбрасывала со счетов многие вещи до их закрытия, и у нас нет записей о покупках с Innova.

Имея это в виду, мы не можем перенести какой-либо существующий инвентарь, так как эти предметы не соответствуют тому, что есть на Цитадели.

Мы не можем переносить любые символы, и мы не можем мигрировать через APB $ или билеты Joker.

Для счетов, представленных здесь, есть план:

- Все премиальное время не будет затронуто и останется прежним

- Персонажи будут создаваться с нуля с использованием тех же настроек, что и у существующих персонажей Некрова

- будут встречаться имена персонажей, кроме случаев, когда есть конфликт

- Развитие персонажа будет скопировано через

- Предметы прогрессии будут награждены персонажам

- Постоянные привязанные к счету покупки Nekrova ARMAS будут восстановлены

- Постоянные привязанные к персонажу покупки Некрова АРМАС будут восстановлены (если персонаж все еще существует)

- Любое временное оружие на персонажах в течение последних 30 дней будет восстановлено

- Покупки Joker Mystery Box будут повторно доставлены в виде неоткрытых JMB

Для игроков на Некрова я знаю, что многие игроки потеряют предметы в этой смене.

Мы искали способы попробовать и перенести больше, но результаты всегда создавали проблемы на Цитадели.

Мы надеемся, что это, по крайней мере, даст вам возможность набирать ход и играть на более загруженных серверах.

РЕДАКТИРОВАТЬ: Это было отложено, в то время как мы проводим дополнительные исследования, чтобы посмотреть, можем ли мы рассмотреть некоторые жалобы игроков на наш первоначальный план.

Спасибо,

Matt

У вас в игре очень много играет читеров и вы не принимаете к ним ни каких мер из за них люди не хотят играть баньте  читеров !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CQBR said:

Citadel economy will suffer anyway due to constantly losing honest players. Yes after this migration legendary weapons would get cheaper, but at same time we will get new desingers with fresh ideas for symbols, themes, car tuning etc....

all rights reserved  GamersFirst . you don't have the data because you didn't request it . 

Edited by Yood

Please don't transfer their APB$, thanks.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gro said:

Please don't transfer their APB$, thanks.

yNlQWRM.jpg

I don't mind losing all the APB$/JT, I know that many nekrova chars have ridiculously large amounts of them and understand that transferring this to citadel will destroy it's economy.

• Thanks 1