MattScott

Nekrova Migration to Citadel (OLD)

Hi all,

Lots of good feedback on this thread.

We are going to postpone this merge till I get better information, so we can try to migrate more items.

I have reached out to Innova to get a detailed list of transactions from them. To my knowledge, no one on my team has this (although that is not saying they didn't supply it to G1 before May 2018).

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We are going to postpone this merge till I get better information, so we can try to migrate more items.

I have reached out to Innova to get a detailed list of transactions from them. To my knowledge, no one on my team has this (although that is not saying they didn't supply it to G1 before May 2018).

Thanks,

Matt

Glad this happened , they already lost a lot (some players lost moe than half of their weapons when going from innova to G1) , making them loose even more by going to citadel is in my opinion not the right move to do .

Also why can't you copy over symbols and all that stuff , does nekrova  has a different database layout or something ? im not a technician or anything , but i really don't see a reason why all the characters couldn't be just copied to citadel and then their items filtered if needed .

Edited by Ketog
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

Hah ... i hope u know that one-two weeks before Russian APB died, ALL Armas items were for free ?

Это было уже после передачи данных о аккаунтах.

13 hours ago, DarkGame said:

Do not compare the union of the same type of servers. and servers with broken pricing policies and altered characteristics of some weapons.

Все характеристики оружия на Некрове в данный момент точно такие же как на Цитадели.

У нас уже забрали уникальные предметы выигранные на ивентах, списки друзей, кланы, теперь забирают вообще всё.

Edited by KAM1KA3

6 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

Is it possible to remove the possibility of selling FOR ALL items transferred from Nekrova?  

This could prevent inflation, i think

Кстати, до переноса на Некрову кроме уникального модификатора на моих персонажах был перманентный Colby SNR 850, куда-то пропал.

Edited by KAM1KA3

I think you need to remove everything (free weapons, money, modifications), except for honestly purchased for real money.

ewmove cyrlic font and let them use defaul english font so we can understand abit what they talking about

• Like 1

All HAIL new russian overlords !!!

Dress code: adidas

New animation: slav squat

New vehicle: BMW

New mod for character: (VOTKA +50% dmg resistant), (Sunflower Seeds +20% runing speed), (cigarettes - smoke cover).

axVxqD1_700b.jpg

R.I.P.  English chat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MartisLTU said:

All HAIL new russian overlords !!!

Dress code: adidas

New animation: slav squat

New vehicle: BMW

New mod for character: (VOTKA +50% dmg resistant), (Sunflower Seeds +20% runing speed), (cigarettes - smoke cover).

axVxqD1_700b.jpg

R.I.P.  English chat.

Dislike because most Russians drive lada. Do not disinform 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, KAM1KA3 said:

All characteristics of the weapon in Nekrov at the moment are exactly the same as on the Citadel.

We have already taken away the unique items won at the events, lists of friends, clans, now they take everything at all.

6-shot-to-kill nano ;o it's OP.

12 minutes ago, Lign said:

Dislike because most Russians drive lada. Do not disinform 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGjYFM9trMqDarIDpBfJN

can we have now more chan on citadel by country/language

english is not the main language in "europa"

11 minutes ago, SK4LP said:

can we have now more chan on citadel by country/language

english is not the main language in "europa"

True ... cuz Brexit. Tho Russia is not part of EU, so ... main language should be German ?

u must review ur

3 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

True ... cuz Brexit. Tho Russia is not part of EU, so ... main language should be German ?

u must review ur geography

Europe-Asia_border_(geographic).png

the point is not to make a "main language"  but chan for each

thx

• Like 1

15 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

Matt, hello. I am a participant of the Russian community of a game APB: Reloaded. I very much like this game and all that you with it do recently. I am very much disturbed by transfer of the character. The last team of developers threw the project and many years did not do anything for its development. You returned hope to players who left a game due to the lack of serious updates. We and time invested a lot of money in our accounts playing on an Innova. Do not take away from us what we bought, it is very important for us. Help us, and we will support you. We have a many thousands group on social network VKontakte and we try to attract bigger number of players in a game. We very much appreciate your efforts. We hope for your support.

Yours faithfully, Russian Community of APB: Reloaded.

18 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

And I hope you change your mind about this item and similar nicknames are better replaced by those who have less game hours... it will be fair to those who played 2000 hours and not 10 hours... 

I know you can do that.  Tnx

- Character names will come across except where there is a conflict

I honestly care more about my weapons, that I bought for my money. But if there is a possibility to transfer gifted weapons (Innova rarely gave some away on Anniversaries and New years, I have 2 of those), that would me truly awesome.

@MattScott Still, I am eager to know about Cyrillic character names. Will we be able to have our exclusive, in a way, names?

It might be problematic for all non Russian speaking folks, since it contains a font, that they are not able to fully use. I would love to save my char's name, because I know, that it is taken on Citadel. Even tho the character itself is not in use at all anymore. 

I cannot remember if it was on APB, or other game, but there was a server-wide old inactive characters name change. Here is how it was handled: everyone received an email, that informed, that in 2 weeks there is gonna be a name change for everyone. Random numbers would be added to your character's name. The only way to stop that was to log in during that period of time. If you log in in these 2 weeks you keep your nickname. If you do not you get a bunch of numbers in it and a free name change. This way opened a possibility for active players to use their long kept nicknames, because the accounts and chars that had them were not active anymore. 

Currently I have 2 chars on Nekrowa (and had on Innova): YandereChan (which is occupied by someone on Citadel) and ЯндереТян (which is YandereChan in Cyrillic).

In conclusion:  I want to keep my name or get my original name back.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjdfyNY80eypiv8fXvd0-

Edited by YandereChan

7 minutes ago, YandereChan said:

ЯндереТян (which is YndereChan in Cyrillic).

One problem I see is: How do you want to report somebody griefing your mission if you can`t get their name?

1 minute ago, GermanTobi said:

One problem I see is: How do you want to report somebody griefing your mission if you can`t get their name?

That is one of the points I mentioned

11 minutes ago, YandereChan said:

It might be problematic for all non Russian speaking folks, since it contains a font, that they are not able to fully use.

3 minutes ago, GermanTobi said:

There's a way to do that - you need to be standing next to the person you want to report or be in the mission with them.

If it's a mission:

1. Click 'Tab' to show the scoreboard

2. Click on the player's name

3. Click the 'Whisper' button

4. Replace 'w' with 'report'.

Similar thing goes for standing next to someone. This time instead of the two first steps you gotta press '.' (I believe) when facing them to bring up the interaction menu.

1 minute ago, Szambi said:

There's a way to do that - you need to be standing next to the person you want to report or be in the mission with them.

If it's a mission:

1. Click 'Tab' to show the scoreboard

2. Click on the player's name

3. Click the 'Whisper' button

4. Replace 'w' with 'report'.

Similar thing goes for standing next to someone. This time instead of the two first steps you gotta press '.' (I believe) when facing them to bring up the interaction menu.

Well... If he is in your scoreboard its your opponent so its no griefing. If you are not in a mission literally nobody cares about griefing. If you are in another mission you cant see the person in the scoreboard. So your point is quite invalid. And you cant inspect someone in a car... 

So tell me now. How you wanna do it if "he/she" is not in your mission? 😄

3 hours ago, GermanTobi said:

Well... If he is in your scoreboard its your opponent so its no griefing. If you are not in a mission literally nobody cares about griefing. If you are in another mission you cant see the person in the scoreboard. So your point is quite invalid. And you cant inspect someone in a car... 

So tell me now. How you wanna do it if "he/she" is not in your mission? 😄

Sorry, I somehow missed your point, apologies!