MattScott

Nekrova Migration to Citadel (OLD)

Since 2012, I spent 1000 dollars on this game, on the servers of Russia, and you want to tell me that I was left with nothing? What about those legendary cannons that I received from the boxes on the server nekro? will you delete them and give new boxes from which I will not get anything? 

P.S.- You really are idiots if you think that someone after this transfer will work with you and also spend money on this game

Merged.

I'm playing with RTW, it's time to tell you and this game - goodbye! Thx for nothing

Edited by Kyoroko
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Similarities said:

when are we getting a server in the middle of the ocean

always thought about this since i played a lot of EU games in the past

we can dream

On 3/2/2019 at 10:56 PM, MattScott said:

- All premium time will be unaffected and remain the same

- Permanent account-bound Nekrova ARMAS purchases will be restored

- Permanent character-bound Nekrova ARMAS purchases will be restored (if character still exists)

- Any temporary weapons on the characters within the last 30 days will be restored

Hah ... i hope u know that one-two weeks before Russian APB died, ALL Armas items were for free ?

7000 hours of game with obt and you just make me a wipe and transfer an empty character. Why do you hate us so much?

9 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

Hah ... i hope u know that one-two weeks before Russian APB died, ALL Armas items were for free ?

the database with the players was transferred before the armas became free

database copied - 13 December 

armas free - 27 December
https://vk.com/apbre?w=wall-32171148_684978 

Edited by Scofy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

Yeap, it's items not transfers from nekrova!!!!!

Merged.

Lol easy , i win 6 legendary weapons on server nekrova, they delete my gun and give me 200 closed JB? What do you think about LO?

Merged.

"From today, all items in the in-game store will be available for 0 rubles, and the GM shop is closed. All funds spent in the in-game store from December 13 to December 27 will be restored to the account in 4game" message innova corp.

UPD: 

Before transferring characters, you must contact 4game, and clarify with them all the features of the transfer of the database!

Edited by Kyoroko

2 hours ago, Kyoroko said:

Lol easy , i win 6 legendary weapons on server nekrova, they delete my gun and give me 200 closed JB? What do you think about LO?

- Joker Mystery Box purchases will be re-delivered as unopened JMBs

2 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

Innova retained the date of the characters before free shopping. No need to lie

This is not the 1st and not gonna be the last time when da west is robbing da east..it is what it is.Guess what i never spend real money in this game and i never will.The servers are empty beecause this game dont have new content for years and only have problems(servers/hackers)Big disapointment LO..

• Like 1

So any thought on having separate chat channels for different languages.

General is was already becoming a bit of a mixed match mess before the merge.

• Like 1

when you bought an apb I really thought that you would save the project, nothing changes, you are the same as G1, but even they did a normal transfer eu1 on eu2 

You will wipe money and jt , because GM 4game handed out to your friends for free

19 minutes ago, Kyoroko said:

when you bought an apb I really thought that you would save the project, nothing changes, you are the same as G1, but even they did a normal transfer eu1 on eu2 

You will wipe money and jt , because GM 4game handed out to your friends for free

Do not compare the union of the same type of servers. and servers with broken pricing policies and altered characteristics of some weapons.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It would have been more entertaining to merge the Nekrova with Jericho.

4 minutes ago, Y2Venom said:

It would have been more entertaining to merge the Nekrova with Jericho.

Latency 250, i play 2 years on colby na 🙂

Give me all the data I will transfer everything to you without harm to everyone. It is not difficult, do not say so.

Make a wipe of the entire server and call it a transfer, I wish your company to get lost with such relationships and players as soon as possible

Привет Мэтт!
В чем проблема обменять оружие, на аналогичное сервера цитадель?
Hi Matt! (Sorry, google translate)
Why you do not want to exchange for similar weapon?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kronus said:

Привет Мэтт!
В чем проблема обменять оружие, на аналогичное сервера цитадель?
Hi Matt! (Sorry, google translate)
Why you do not want to exchange for similar weapon?

Байт на донат! 

8 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

i hope u know that one-two weeks before Russian APB died, ALL Armas items were for free ?

Characters database that been sent to G1 was made BEFORE that. All items from free armas was never sent to G1.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MartisLTU said:

That has no bearing on Nekrova transfers. 

How will the JMB guns prices be after the merge? Lower,higher ?

Hi Matt, I'm glad you carry the characters with Nekrova on the Citadel, but You take the clothes from Armas, which they bought in the year 2013+. It's a shame to lose this, because we spent money. I wanted to buy a new set to complement the others, and it turns out that I will only have this set. One of our players appealed to support Innova and they said that all the data you have. Thank you for your attention, the player Nekrova. The text was generated by google translator.

I have problems with money, because in Russia there is money only in Moscow, in other cities they are not. I can't afford to return all my clothes from Armas. I can not even play the game comfortably, because the computer is too weak, but I do not stop playing it, I like it.

Edited by iNiteTM
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

(Forgive for Google the translator)
Hi once again Matt!

In the address to players you answered - "and we have no records of purchases with Innova.". On what did I decide to ask directly Innova - whether the truth it? In the investigation I received this answer:
(Transfer from the picture) -
I - "Hello! At an official forum of the game APB Reloaded which is nowadays under Little Orbit publishing house appeared to become about transfer of characters from Nekrov's server on the Citadel (https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/8093-nekrova-migration-to-citadel/). And so, this publisher claims that your company did not provide records about purchases on Innov. In the investigation of what Little Orbit cannot transfer all existing stock. My question consists in what - whether the truth that you did not provide GameFirst at transfer all information on accounts?"
Technical support - "

Hello.
All necessary information was provided to partners."
Actually it would be desirable to receive the answer. Whether the truth that you have all necessary data for transfer of stock of players?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Здравствуйте Мэт!
В своём обращении к игрокам вы ответили - "and we have no records of purchases with Innova." якобы Иннова вам не предоставила данные о покупках. На что я решил спросить напрямую у Инновы - правда ли это? В следствии я получил данный ответ:

Picture removed.

Собственно хотелось бы получить ответ. Правда ли, что у вас есть все необходимые данные, для переноса инвентаря игроков?

• Like 2

"and we have no records of purchases with Innova."

Picture removed.

all the necessary information was provided to the partners. - support innova

14 minutes ago, Scofy said:

Picture removed.

all the necessary information was provided to the partners. - support innova

It is clear that they have everything, because at the first transfer we would have naked characters

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2