MattScott

Nekrova Migration to Citadel (OLD)

1 hour ago, neophobia said:

yes

those (from *nekrova*) will be transferred (as in the one you made on LO Armas, not Innova Armas) - this has been said in OP

those from *innova* will be not, since they offered e.g. osmaw 3slot and various imbalanced things and apparently that can't be filtered...

kinda sad with symbols and ingame money (but as i remember, innova also had GMs that exploited their status and just gave out stuff?)

Если были какие-то проблемы с переносом оружия, купленного в Innova Armas с Necrova на Citadel - могли бы тогда не переносить оружие. Но хотя бы перенесли только одежду и автомобили.

Jericho is fine. There's usually at least one full Financial and Waterfront. Good enough for me.

17 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi everyone,

During this week's upcoming maintenance, we will be migrating all of the Nekrova characters to Citadel due to the shrinking population on the Nekrova world.

Effective, Wednesday, March 6th, Nekrova players will need to log into Citadel for their merged characters.

Cool, now we just need a South American server again! With the next big update, latency and fps will be great again.

27 minutes ago, Lauterec said:

Jericho is fine. There's usually at least one full Financial and Waterfront. Good enough for me.

#bronzelife

So, if customization will not be migrated then whats the point of such migration? You could just shut down nekrova without any transfers and it'll be the same thing.

18 hours ago, MattScott said:

- Character names will come across except where there is a conflict

So if my charecter with nickname which was register in 2012 on Innova and migrate on Necrova i must change it? if such nickname and player appear on Citadel ONLY in 2013-2014-2015-2016 or later??Don't you think thats NOT FAIR?? You maybe think thats not important for some player, but you wrong. I gave My money and My time for this game. And you just ignore that?

17 minutes ago, BIackie said:

So if my charecter with nickname which was register in 2012 on Innova and migrate on Necrova i must change it? if such nickname and player appear on Citadel ONLY in 2013-2014-2015-2016 or later??Don't you think thats NOT FAIR?? You maybe think thats not important for some player, but you wrong. I gave My money and My time for this game. And you just ignore that?

That does suck, man. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BIackie said:

It would be better if LO gives a namechange for a character with less played time than just forcing Nekrova players to change their names even if players with same nicknames didn't login after merging obeya and patriot

This might be the final, not so well executed plan in a short while, that'll actually kill this game forever...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lign said:

It would be better if LO gives a namechange for a character with less played time than just forcing Nekrova players to change their names even if players with same nicknames didn't login after merging obeya and patriot

my total time in APB : 3375 hours

and they think that I MUST change my nickname if player with such nickname play only for example 50 hours? 

I already hate them.....

Just now, BIackie said:

my total time in APB : 3375 hours

and they think that I MUST change my nickname if player with such nickname play only for example 50 hours? 

I already hate them.....

There're some players with 200days played time in action district on 2 characters and they're going to be forced to change nickname

1 minute ago, Lign said:

There're some players with 200days played time in action district on 2 characters and they're going to be forced to change nickname

And one more time: Thats Not fair and stupid decision...

18 hours ago, Clandestine said:

clap clap more 3rd world, less actual people to play with and less money.

17 hours ago, Roblo said:

This might be the death of Citadel. We can't have every russian on Citadel, they had their own server for a reason, specifically for them.

17 hours ago, Basih said:

Great.... as if their wasn't enough cheaters on Citadell.. 
You guys need to remove the support for Cyrillic while you're at it, it causes nothing but problems for us Europeans. 

LOL, not like every russian player has been playing on Citadel since the russian servers were shutdown. No one was playing on Nekrova because there were few players and lags.

У меня уже имеется персонаж на Цитадели с 255 уровнем. В своё время я заплатил куда большие деньги за обвесы на Иннове чем они стоят сейчас, какого я должен вдруг смерится с хотелкой новых разработчиков? Лучше бы вообще ничего не переносили.

Пусть проведут вайп на Цитадели и посмотрят на реакцию игроков. Хотя на чью реакцию смотреть, G1 постепенно слили игру, теперь и новые разработчики сливают её.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, KAM1KA3 said:

У меня уже имеется персонаж на Цитадели с 255 уровнем. В своё время я заплатил куда большие деньги за обвесы на Иннове чем они стоят сейчас, какого я должен вдруг смерится с хотелкой новых разработчиков? Лучше бы вообще ничего не переносили. 

Пусть проведут вайп на Цитадели и посмотрят на реакцию игроков. Хотя на чью реакцию смотреть, G1 постепенно слили игру, теперь и новые разработчики сливают её.

Согласен с тобой,  в конце то концов, можно перенести хотя бы джинглы и символы...

17 hours ago, Basih said:

Great.... as if their wasn't enough cheaters on Citadell.. 
You guys need to remove the support for Cyrillic while you're at it, it causes nothing but problems for us Europeans. 

Removing the ability to use the Cyrillic alphabet won't stop Russians from speaking in romanized Russian lol.

Anyway, when are we getting a server in the middle of the ocean so that we Americans and Europeans can both get similar ping to the server, then merging everyone to that server? 🙃

I don't really understand why the migration happends now ,  it seems so random , neither do i undestand why players loose so much , didn't russians loose enough already with the first merge ? poor guys .

i think more thoughts should be put into it , or at least give eveyone a way to have the weapons they lost when the merge is done .

i hope all the best for nekrovians , we all want peace and people to play with .

• Like 6

Mb we will NOT lose all donations. what in my case more 300$
I played 2000+ hours in innova like my 3 friends and we want to play in citadel but why need empty charecters without cars "tuning", clothes for which we PAID!
Saved all my 3387 screenshots from 2012 to 2019, i can prove what i buy and what i did.
Well i hope everything will be fine.

• Like 1

rm131JE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

When the Golds who made fun of you for being Silver can't play anymore because the only populated districts left on Jericho are Bronze 

#Silver4Life 

Edited by ChellyBean
  • Like 1

Please, make it more clear about existing custom symbols on the characters to be transfered.

Symbols will just vanish into oblivion? 

I have spent literally dozens and dozens of hours making custom outfits and stuff back in Innova, so it will be extremely dissapointing for me to lose it forever. I

f there is any way to transfer them to the "new" character, please do tell, I will even pay for it.

P.S. sorry for the poor grammar

• Like 2

Many people left after innova was brought to Citadel. Now many more will leave. Lmao you can't infinitely keep replacing your population with non paying customers.

To make people spend money you have to make them happy. That in MMO largely depends on other players and I've yet to meet someone who will be happy surrounded by toxic cyrilic spam. Other games separate them for a reason.

I spent dozens of hours making custom symbols, clothing and cars. If i'm really gonna loose it all in this migration for no good reason, i'll just quit playing apb.

I dont get why customization cant be migrated.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ChellyBean said:

rm131JE_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

When the Golds who made fun of you for being Silver can't play anymore because the only populated districts left on Jericho are Bronze 

#Silver4Life 

I too find the death of Jericho hilarious. 

16 hours ago, neophobia said:

yes

those (from *nekrova*) will be transferred (as in the one you made on LO Armas, not Innova Armas) - this has been said in OP

those from *innova* will be not, since they offered e.g. osmaw 3slot and various imbalanced things and apparently that can't be filtered...

kinda sad with symbols and ingame money (but as i remember, innova also had GMs that exploited their status and just gave out stuff?)

They can all filter. They are lazy to spend time on it.

Merged.

It was possible at least to combine the statistics / roles of the characters(If you do not want to solve a different problem), but I think there are "not solvable" difficulties.

P.s.: sorry for "native grammar"

Edited by Exiqe

Please explain more about donate clothes. It is very important. Everyone cares about it.