MattScott

Nekrova Migration to Citadel (OLD)

7PbH43bHW2.jpg

sadly, it's at least like this decision.

Edited by Yood

Anyone knows why Character data is bound to regional servers in the first place?

Best case scenario, all accounts are merged under the same "Citadel" database, then regional servers are launched according to demand.

Just now, Talla said:

Anyone knows why Character data is bound to regional servers in the first place?

Best case scenario, all accounts are merged under the same "Citadel" database, then regional servers are launched according to demand.

in this case this I think correctly

1 hour ago, Scofy said:

ну и смысл от такого переноса? rip 2012-19, удачи оставаться я сваливаю с этой игры. Спасибо за ложные надежды.

Not that i wanna be that guy, but can we get an auto translate into the game? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Sometimes I think I am racist. But then I remember APB player's opinions on Russians and BRs.

How about them abos, eh?

15 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

How about them abos, eh?

Fuckin noongas.

3 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

merge it with a dumpster, where it belongs

That's what happened to Colby.

• Like 1

Я не понял, все покупки в Армасе Инновы, созданные символы и джинглы исчезнут?

2 hours ago, Scofy said:

ну и смысл от такого переноса? rip 2012-19, удачи оставаться я сваливаю с этой игры. Спасибо за ложные надежды.

Google translate: Well, the meaning of such a transfer? rip 2012-19, good luck staying i'm dumping from this game. Thanks for the false hopes.

Good bye then!

Please make a transfer notice for Nekrova players. Many players will simply enter the game after February 6 and their characters will be on the Citadel, and even without inventory.

Many players will not understand what's wrong.

Alternatively, you can send a message to the in-game mail, with a description of all the details of the completed transfer. 

ty.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I can't say anything about clothes and weapon i bought on Innova, but lost symbols is really dissapointing thing.

• Like 1

I don't care about weapons and perks, but why remove clothes, symbols. I paid money for it, you can't leave me with nothing ...

• Like 2

So, I want to make it clear. On Nekrova I have a character named SouthParkMGT. On Citadel I also have a character named SouthParkMGT. Both are on the same account. Do I have to rename a Nekrova or Citadel character?

@MattScott, what about the character names written in Cyrillic? One of mine is. Will it remain or a free name change will be given?

I'm a little sad about my symbols, but it's no biggie. But not being able to use my permanent weapons, which I love, really really sucks. I was waiting for the migration to get the chance to actually use them... There is almost no reason to play Nekrova chars then, just continue with Citadel ones. 😧

I wish there was a way to do the migration and keep the inventory, without making a separate ghetto server, like it was done before. Almost everyone knew, that the population of Nekrova will die. First month was full of hyped returning players, but after that... 

In conclusion: i'm sad

If I understood correctly: sooner or later all servers gets merged anyways. So welcome to citadel!

23 minutes ago, ValisCalled said:

So, I want to make it clear. On Nekrova I have a character named SouthParkMGT. On Citadel I also have a character named SouthParkMGT. Both are on the same account. Do I have to rename a Nekrova or Citadel character?

As Matt said: "[...] Character names will come across except where there is a conflict [...]". Since your name already exists on citadel there is a conflict - so I guess you will get a name changer for your nekrova character.

• Like 2

Главное, чтобы при переносе персонажей на Цитадель были сохранены предметы, купленные в Армасе на персонажей Некровы.

Оставьте меня в моей помойке, не буду я на цитадели с голой задницей бегать.

8 hours ago, KAM1KA3 said:

Если исчезнут, то это будет прекрасное подтверждение того, что в России могут быть только лохализации, призванные не дать играть на официальных зарубежных серверах (или отвлечь внимание от них), чтобы потом кинуть на русских.

10 hours ago, KAM1KA3 said:

yes

2 hours ago, i1Ly said:

Главное, чтобы при переносе персонажей на Цитадель были сохранены предметы, купленные в Армасе на персонажей Некровы.

those (from *nekrova*) will be transferred (as in the one you made on LO Armas, not Innova Armas) - this has been said in OP

1 hour ago, i1Ly said:

Если исчезнут, то это будет прекрасное подтверждение того, что в России могут быть только лохализации, призванные не дать играть на официальных зарубежных серверах (или отвлечь внимание от них), чтобы потом кинуть на русских.

those from *innova* will be not, since they offered e.g. osmaw 3slot and various imbalanced things and apparently that can't be filtered...

kinda sad with symbols and ingame money (but as i remember, innova also had GMs that exploited their status and just gave out stuff?)

Edited by neophobia

14 hours ago, Roblo said:

This might be the death of Citadel. We can't have every russian on Citadel, they had their own server for a reason, specifically for them.

I am Russian, I live not in Russia, and I have been playing this game since 2012. Starting at the Patriot EU2. And I agree with you. I'm more comfortable with my friends from Europe

• Like 2

R.I.P English District chat, all the intellectual talk will be washed with cyrillic madness. Was nice talking in-game with you guys.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Kominis said:

R.I.P English District chat, all the intellectual talk will be washed with cyrillic madness. Was nice talking in-game with you guys.

As if it's intellectual in the first place

Hi, guys! ) 

Just now, Weeb TheEpicGuyV2 said:

As if it's intellectual in the first place

Good joke! 😄 There will be a discovery for you, but the Russian community also knows English. Maybe not as good as a native speaker, but they know. 

I have a few questions. 

Many people played on Innovova and made purchases on 4Game. All weapons, cars, body kits. were purchased, and then transferred to Nekrova. This weapon will not fall on the citadel? 4Game is not Nekrova. Many players are concerned that their donat will disappear. Transferring clean characters does not make sense to them. After all, many people plays on EU and for a long time and remain on the necro precisely because of the donate.

A lot of adult players are playing and honest. What do they deserve this treatment from GameFrist and banter from Citadel players. Yes, there are cheaters, but when I play on the euro I see the same thing. How are you better?

Sorry for my poor knowledge of English, my ideal players are Citadel

16 hours ago, MattScott said:

- Joker Mystery Box purchases will be re-delivered as unopened JMBs

That's doen't seem like a very good idea to me...

1 minute ago, FluttershyI said:

That's doen't seem like a very good idea to me...

Beats giving refunds.