ok

Why aren't russians region locked to Nekrova?

They love ruining the game for everyone on Citadel, bunch of griefers and hackers

I'm not even joking, if Nekrova gets merged with Citadel then the situation will get even worse

• Like 1

Xenophobia and prejudice aside, because otherwise Citadel would be dead.

• Like 3

Without russian players Citadel would only have half of it's current population, so be happy they are here and also be happy you get a mission with opponents

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Ironic since you called them homophobes

2 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

Ironic since you called them homophobes

Ranked #5 out of 195 for most dangerous countries to be gay in. Only beat out by Iraq, Iran, Honduras, and Uganda.

But really that was just me teasing Yood.

• Like 1

(Some) russians being completely unable and unwilling to communicate in English, or work as a team, is a serious issue, considering how many of them are on Citadel.

1 minute ago, Inquitoria said:

(Some) russians being completely unable and unwilling to communicate in English, or work as a team, is a serious issue, considering how many of them are on Citadel.

But do they like the gays?

Just now, AsgerLund said:

But do they like the gays?

Asking the real questions here. I don't know, since they don't speak english, but they do love saying хуй all the time, so who knows?

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Ranked #5 out of 195 for most dangerous countries to be gay in. Only beat out by Iraq, Iran, Honduras, and Uganda.

But really that was just me teasing Yood.

That's still prejudicial

1 minute ago, -Dan- said:

That's still prejudicial

No... thats a fact.

Saying all Russians are homophobic would be prejudicial... stating the fact that its one of the most dangerous countries to be gay in isnt.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

No... thats a fact.

Saying all Russians are homophobic would be prejudicial... stating the fact that its one of the most dangerous countries to be gay in isnt.

"Russia against homophobia when?...Never" is not a fact, you're implying they are not fighting against it

2 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

"Russia against homophobia when?...Never" is not a fact, you're implying they are not fighting against it

In fact, the government is even now preparing new anti-gay legislation after earlier legislation was struck down by the European Court of Human Rights.

Lets not even mention the abduction, imprisonment, and murder of gay Russian citizens. And thats the key, Im talking about the folks in power, not the people as a whole... for instance, surely you dont think I feel gay russians are anti gay?

Edited by CookiePuss

5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

In fact, the government is even now preparing new anti-gay legislation after earlier legislation was struck down by the European Court of Human Rights.

Lets not even mention the abduction, imprisonment, and murder of gay Russian citizens. And thats the key, Im talking about the folks in power, not the people as a whole... for instance, surely you dont think I feel gay russians are anti gay?

Should have said Russian government then

Just now, -Dan- said:

Should have said Russian government then

Either way, you wont be getting rid of your new friends.

Its a global game homie, just deal with it.

13 minutes ago, -Dan- said:

Eh, you could argue he meant Russia as a nation - as in, their official stance - not russians as its citizens in general.

This obviously would be quite unlikely and pointing out the difference in wording is quite anal - but obviously the politics in Russia have lots of support by its citizens and thus you could say the official stance does have quite a meaning for the country in general.

This is definitely related to lots of propaganda - but this still doesn't make Russia a less homophobe place to be in.

1 hour ago, -Dan- said:

They love ruining the game for everyone on Citadel, bunch of griefers and hackers

I'm not even joking, if Nekrova gets merged with Citadel then the situation will get even worse

Sure, all of them.

Except that they made and make up a big part of the EU servers population for quite some time - since early Patriot days. Region locks are ridiculous.

Edited by neophobia

leaving this here :

Nekrova is dead. Most Russian players are already on Citadel. I personally think we shouldn't ban them due to the fact that they are the main reason why Citadel is somewhat of an active server atm. There is a lot of Russian players who are cheating but that's probably due to the fact that it's mostly populated by them so there is bound to be more Russian cheaters than from other regions. The game providers just need to focus fixing the anti cheat so that it auto bans the blatant cheaters and have process for banning closet cheaters.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

I love Russians but Russians dont like me because i am not Russian. This is why you see RUSBoris of Clan RUS with a Russian flag tattooed on his forehead. 

If Innova dies and all the players move to Nekrova, then Nekrova dies. Players move to Citadel. Citadel will die, its inevitable. You can already see the decline and this is one of the reasons. You will see a bust of population once the engine update comes out but that will start to subside again due to lack of community. I personally think Nekrova should be locked. US should be locked and Europe should be locked. Each server should be moderated to suit the Geo.

The population is already so low and people want BRs and RUS locked to regions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Inquitoria said:

Asking the real questions here. I don't know, since they don't speak english, but they do love saying хуй all the time, so who knows?

i got you fam

• Like 1

we should lock all the “please separate x players” people together and then when they all quit because the game is unplayable with 13 people we’ll finally be rid of them for good

• Like 1

Probably because Nekrova is now Citadel. :^)