9 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

Dislikes are the proof that Truth hurts.

Dislikes mean that people disagree. Either with the points made, the way said points are expressed, or both.

OP mentioned him-/herself, that community polls should be a decision making tool. And the early poll results are:

WA5htV5.jpg

Edited by AsgerLund
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Actually cheating, especially closetting requires more skills than just playing on rus net and depending on your laggy hitbox

And triggerbot is just an aid, right? rofl deranged mentalities

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GhosT said:

I'm not a fan of the shotgun changes either, and the last time I checked, the NFAS-12 was better than the NFAS 12 'True Ogre'.

same and yes

Most of op post is about personal opinion and complaints of apb's uniqueness  and not actual problems.

hvr does 850 damage?  Do not stand in the open and if you get hit once it doesn't matter right?

Once you know where they are sniping from you should be working with your team anyways to take the sniper out.

APB is not meant for one on one its meant for teamwork *shrugs*

4 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

Dislikes mean that people disagree.

In my case a few haters look for every last post of mine they can just to dislike them *shrugs*

11 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

APB is not meant for one on one its meant for teamwork *shrugs*

In my case a few haters look for every last post of mine they can just to dislike them *shrugs*

Maybe a couple of people dislike excessive shrugging?

8 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

iF1PciM.gif

ITT:

OP makes post claiming company does nothing, ignoring engine upgrade (probably will quote me and reply as if G1 did something for the engine, even though it was stated there was little done.)

OP fills post with opinionated statements about balance, outside of a few things everyone can agree on, that again, aren't going to be changed until 3.5 comes out.

OP also conveniently fails to mention LO has pretty much consistently accomplished everything theyve announced.

2 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Actually cheating, especially closetting requires more skills than just playing on rus net and depending on your laggy hitbox

Hang on bill, just got a breaking news report here.

Ah, seems you have no idea what you're talking about.

6 hours ago, Clandestine said:

BS. If it affected servers then how am I still able to spam and it doesn't even kick me. I have 0 reasons to believe that. It's just another change by people that never played this game.

A lot of server crashing exploits in the past have been directly related to spamming, and thoroughly abused. Refer: EpicGoat

However, this type of spamming was typically used to leave a sub par gaming experience easily, so, should have just enabled the option to leave as well.

I'm incredibly critical of many things about the game, but, if you're going to make a post like this OP, put some effort in, jfc.

Edited by Thaumaturge
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

Statements like this are proof that people can't handle that others disagree with them and need to reinforce that their opinion is "truth" in their eyes.

• Like 2

I always wondered how long it would take for the community to begin turning on LO. I remember posting about it way back when LO first acquired the game. 

Around the 6 month mark is when it began to become more noticeable and more lately it has become a far more vocal opinion. Guess I was right yet again. I shall now say 'I told you so' so that I may feel better about myself.

I TOLD YOU SO

9 hours ago, Emcitement said:

w/e

Maybe try out some cheats again 😙

did u really think this community was just going to ignore your “controversial” past with apb?

that aside, one poor balance change isn’t equivalent to the years of exploitative behavior from g1

2 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

even when I don't I get downvoted. *shrugs*

I thought g1 was as bad as it could get

oh? i guess that means OP thinks APB was better in G1's hands, after all, title implies LO is worst.

10 hours ago, Emcitement said:

I'm not saying I'd rather G1 still own the game since that was a dead.

oh shit! plot twist!

3 hours ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

i would say something to you, but asger already burned you with a flamethrower and i dont feel like beating the ashes with a stick.

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

you must have pissed someone off really badly. not even i got that kind of treatment.

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I always wondered how long it would take for the community to begin turning on LO. I remember posting about it way back when LO first acquired the game. 

Around the 6 month mark is when it began to become more noticeable and more lately it has become a far more vocal opinion. Guess I was right yet again. I shall now say 'I told you so' so that I may feel better about myself.

I TOLD YOU SO

emmm... idk, the community as a whole still seems quite supportive of LO tho, its just one or two straggler here and there.

polarbears.JPG

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

i would say something to you, but asger already burned you with a flamethrower and i dont feel like beating the ashes with a stick.

Is not like words can do a thing lol

11 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

Is not like words can do a thing lol

Replies are the proof that word hurts.

Just now, AsgerLund said:

Replies are the proof that word hurts.

If that's true, the guys who quoted me got triggered?

13 minutes ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

If that's true, the guys who quoted me got triggered?

Got me there, pal.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I TOLD YOU SO

I'd be surprised if I didn't see you talking shit about something. No wonder "you told us so".

3 hours ago, Thaumaturge said:

ITT:

OP makes post claiming company does nothing, ignoring engine upgrade (probably will quote me and reply as if G1 did something for the engine, even though it was stated there was little done.)

OP fills post with opinionated statements about balance, outside of a few things everyone can agree on, that again, aren't going to be changed until 3.5 comes out.

OP also conveniently fails to mention LO has pretty much consistently accomplished everything theyve announced.

Hang on bill, just got a breaking news report here.

Ah, seems you have no idea what you're talking about.

A lot of server crashing exploits in the past have been directly related to spamming, and thoroughly abused. Refer: EpicGoat

However, this type of spamming was typically used to leave a sub par gaming experience easily, so, should have just enabled the option to leave as well.

I'm incredibly critical of many things about the game, but, if you're going to make a post like this OP, put some effort in, jfc.

I was cheating and I know what I'm talking about lul

4 hours ago, Clandestine said:

I was cheating and I know what I'm talking about lul

Shhh... Cheating is HARD, remember?

Edited by CookiePuss

23 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Shhh... Cheating is HARD, remember. 

Yeah legit playing is way easier than closeting

8 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

Yeah legit playing is way easier than closeting

i sure hope this is satire

6 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Dislikes mean that people disagree. Either with the points made, the way said points are expressed, or both.

OP mentioned him-/herself, that community polls should be a decision making tool. And the early poll results are:

WA5htV5.jpg

Dislikes don't mean that it isn't the truth. People can disagree with the truth, usually when it hurts.

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

Shhh... Cheating is HARD, remember. 

Hard having zero game sense but 100% aim. Means you're still useless. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Hard having zero game sense but 100% aim. Means you're still useless. 

CQbneyb.gif