Sign in to follow this  
Mitne

Unpopular opinion

22 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I can rest easy for once. Thank you @Mitne

You are welcome.

I add it to the non-existing pile.

On 3/2/2019 at 12:02 AM, TheOppositePolarBear said:

i think you can add to that the big skill gap that you face in missions. some of us lost track of the ammount of times we have been called hackers.

Please don't tell me you actually tried to keep track of that.....

24 minutes ago, TheOppositePolarBear said:

nah, just a figure of speech

I thought so too

but there's always that one guy....

Cheating is a very VERY subjective deal. During my playtime in multiple games, I myself have been called a cheater, or hacker plenty, just because I performed way better than most of the population. 

On 3/2/2019 at 1:20 AM, Mitne said:

Analysis: There is not much cheaters in APB but since APB population is so low, chances of meeting them is high enough to give illusion of community cheating. While 10 cheaters in game doesn't sound like much in comprasion of most nowadays games population, in case of APB that makes it pretty big percentage of population. Especially if they are pretty active since even at biggest times of activites - only one instance per district is full of players (per threat - minus usual gold and green) - so you are "forced" to land in match against them.

Results: APB is more influenced by individual. Even one cheater is "too much". Therefore we never reach that perfect state of freedom from cheats.

I expect controversy so dunno. Just wanted to speak my three cents.

This is common knowledge but most of APBs community are still sniffing glue to get a slight buzz.

The period that I played NA after BE I saw maybe 3 cheaters over a few hundred hours of gameplay

Even now finding a cheater is very rare, i've never felt like there were 'too many' cheaters with BE. HOWEVER, with FF only, I felt like there were too many cheaters.

I don't know how people keep running into a ton of 'cheaters' though. Really wish I could be in some of your shoes to figure out this situation because, truthfully there are not many.

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this