Ketog

The RedHill Institute thread

So for those people that didn't or don't follow discord, the password has been bruteforced (and thus no one knows it) and as seen above, the final code has been cracked.

On discord, matt said that the ARG isn't over yet and the password for the account is still to be found - those that do find it will get the tier 1 reward.

Keep searching for the password to get the big loot guys. I can't continue for longer due to timezones and my brain has stopped working for now.

• Like 4

I'm really enjoying the lore(?) aspect of this event, I hope Little Orbit does more stuff like this in the future and I'm interested in learning more about RedHill.

Even though people seem to have gotten the code already there's a whole bunch of stuff that hasn't been answered. I.e:

1. Were the two university students intentionally infected/killed?

2. Were the deaths caused by the infection intentionally manipulated with fear tactics to promote mass hysteria in order to administer more San Parites with the cure?

3. What is the cure? They skipped testing protocols to hasten release. This is really suspicious. RedHill seemed intent on getting this cure to as many citizens as possible. Was this to build good will towards the company within the city or does the cure itself contain something monstrous?

4. What's up with the construction workers all being intoxicated? Were they administered something?

5. The filtration system that RedHill wasconstructing collapsed. Did the harmful chemicals get into San Paro's ecosystem?

6. What role does John Holland university play?

7. Why does RedHill as a pharmaceutical company care so much about San Paro's public security? Why do they care about San Paro at all?

Edited by Forumuser12312
edit: interesting draft

9 minutes ago, Forumuser12312 said:

7. Why does RedHill as a pharmaceutical company care so much about San Paro's public security? Why do they care about San Paro at all?

Big pharma is big... but the gun industry in the US in real life is worth 10 times more!

The are a few answers such wanting revenge, but the most plausible answers is just simple for the power and the money. Expanding horizons.

New idea take clawdia from the we can't do this put and "reverse it" with the all the letters and you get something like :

CLAWDIA
REXDDAX
    V       V

Out of the letters you eassily get : RED and VAX

Edited by lolmort/tenyearsmadrus

23 minutes ago, 7GX said:

Can someone please explain me the initials of ARG.

ARG means Alternate Reality Game

on another note , seems like that russian guy brutforced it , but didn't log the password , so while we know the last code , the ARG isn't completely solved yet , the spectrogram numbers's use are still unknown and apartridge's password is also still unknown .

Ketog you can agree me to chat?

I have one Hint.

For those wondering, the brute-force script I posted gets the answer in less than an hour.  I was not sitting at my PC to see how far it was before it found the answer.

1 minute ago, Zoehh said:

CLDA

big stinky who actually said it

So now that that's out... how are they going to know who to reward with it? xD

Would be really annoying if people who worked hard the whole time don't get the "top tier" reward.  We're all "standing on the shoulders of giants" here.

Edited by Eyepop

5 minutes ago, iMiss said:

In the discord, it was understood that the password was something to do with CLAWDIA. The mp3 was called 4.mp3 which is the clue that the password is 4 characters long. 

19 minutes ago, iMiss said:

who?
All I did was watch the console log on EyePop's script one page back

0KF7qbA.png

Edited by Zoehh
screenshot
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

So for those people that didn't or don't follow discord, the password has been bruteforced (and thus no one knows it) and as seen above, the final code has been cracked.

On discord, matt said that the ARG isn't over yet and the password for the account is still to be found - those that do find it will get the tier 1 reward.

Keep searching for the password to get the big loot guys. I can't continue for longer due to timezones and my brain has stopped working for now.

How is Matt supposed to know who finds the password?

Just now, Amberwind said:

How is Matt supposed to know who finds the password?

i'm guessing you'll find a redeem code there

Log in, go into the drafts folder, and send the email.  You then get an email with the code.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zinnedine said:

Yeah, the same one that has already been posted here.

1 hour ago, GhosT said:

How are we supposed to know this? Is discord now the official way LO communicates with the players ??

3 minutes ago, Zinnedine said:

The redeem code was posted here like 2 hours ago from the brute force. 

• Like 1

Thank you Little Orbit for the ARG. It's been a fun ride !
Also want to thank everyone on the forums and the discord, for working together till the very end.

• Like 5

I enjoyed the 1 G1C reward, I actually had 98 prior, so now I can finally zero out my balance.

Just now, Zoehh said:

I enjoyed the 1 G1C reward, I actually had 98 prior, so now I can finally zero out my balance.

There was a reward?

10/10 job on this, even if it was brute-forced, seeing the community work together like this is something else :^)

• Like 8

Just now, PHM said:

There was a reward?

Redeem code gives 1 G1C. I imagine because they had to make it give something but mostly just wanted to flag the accounts that had entered it.

Just now, Zoehh said:

Redeem code gives 1 G1C. I imagine because they had to make it give something but mostly just wanted to flag the accounts that had entered it.

That makes sense. I didn't even notice lol.