Ketog

The RedHill Institute thread

So what are the current codes we've uncovered? I haven't been here in a few days.

10 minutes ago, -Rachel- said:

So what are the current codes we've uncovered? I haven't been here in a few days.

As far as I can tell, the code probably looks a bit like 6ac20d50-____-4f0f-____-3ec51de745d7 so far.

Still lacks two 4 character segments.

In reading the contact BIOS I see Arlo Benjamin referred to as the garbage king of Red Hill, which is where his plant is located. He reports up to Luke Waskawi who is the head of the criminals

Could that image with the person wearing the crown refer to Arlo? just a shot in the dark

1 hour ago, -Rachel- said:

redeem in armas.

@Pufty

get on it.

bvQiDYz.png

ASCIII this is my cleaned up version

Left = has the 2nd part below it

Right = 2nd part in it's original location (right side of it)

Website image:

pwned-body.jpg

Edited by Zolerox

Rl8zqp3J82.jpg

NOPe

26QsKzta6P.jpg

Edited by Yood

49 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

get on it.

bvQiDYz.png

ASCIII this is my cleaned up version

Left = has the 2nd part below it

Right = 2nd part in it's original location (right side of it)

1st part says R.I.O.T.

KmZNW2R.png

Having a bit of trouble deciphering the second part though as it seems to be only 3 lines high. So there's parts missing or jumbled if it's the same graffiti ASCII font as the others

Actually it seems the second part is also R.I.O.T just wrapped to 3 lines instead of 6 like the first part.

Edited by Roxl
  • Thanks 2

On 3/20/2019 at 7:20 AM, VickyFox said:

When overlayed they are a match but nothing really comes about of them, the first "grid" is quite difficult to work with considering part of the website is still there.

How did you overlay them? Might have to try different blending modes or, given the colour coding of the different pieces, define them as a particular colour channel.

Don't bother with the ASCII, Both of the fields are the same spelling "R.I.O.T.", but the other was much more clustered together.

unknown.png

• Like 1

There is a nearly hidden map of the world on the right side of the page, near the top. I am not seeing any tie in just yet

If the qr code is valid as is, then the result is 16166271. If you split that into 1616 and 6271, it fits into our UUID: 6ac20d50-1616-4f0f-6271-3ec51de745d7.

Probably getting ahead of myself on that though. Tried it on ARMAS to no avail, so I'm not quite sure where else we'd input it.

Also tried 16166271 itself, and got nothing back.

Edited by Leefekyn

That's not a real qr code, just noise, there's a few things that make a valid qr as shown below.

https://i.imgur.com/BdyuQrn.mp4 (cant actually upload it into the post, so yeah.)

couple things i havent seen mention of; there's someone's picture alpha'd out behind that noise we have seen earlier, in the top right portion, they have glasses, a suit and tie, and something in their suit jacket pocket that has its own color. (it resembles a shoshinsha mark but i dont know what that would have to do with anything)

there's some pink over the lettering of 'bringing innovative minds together' and 'creating a stronger san paro' that i can't make out because pink on white is an eyesore

i'd expect to wait a little more until Redhill gets control of their site frankly.

11 minutes ago, iMiss said:

That's not a real qr code, just noise, there's a few things that make a valid qr as shown below.

https://i.imgur.com/BdyuQrn.mp4 (cant actually upload it into the post, so yeah.)

couple things i havent seen mention of; there's someone's picture alpha'd out behind that noise we have seen earlier, in the top right portion, they have glasses, a suit and tie, and something in their suit jacket pocket that has its own color. (it resembles a shoshinsha mark but i dont know what that would have to do with anything)

there's some pink over the lettering of 'bringing innovative minds together' and 'creating a stronger san paro' that i can't make out because pink on white is an eyesore

i'd expect to wait a little more until Redhill gets control of their site frankly.

TJWWVCV.jpg

There's a map there, and the pink text appears to be North America and some of South America

• Like 1

y'all, what if they're also updating the apbdb.com website every time this ARG is updated? 😮

30 minutes ago, HQUEEN said:

y'all, what if they're also updating the apbdb.com website every time this ARG is updated? 😮

apbdb is a community project and the devs have little to nothing to do with it

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, HQUEEN said:

APBDB is now managed by speed , it has nothing to do with LO

That countdown is in favor of US players as for most Europeans it will be after midnight...

4 minutes ago, Saxtus said:

That countdown is in favor of US players as for most Europeans it will be after midnight...

Yeah, I felt bad for all the EU guys who had to get out of bed once the countdown started and the page was updated.

I am thankful that we have people like you that care.

If the new site update holds the last piece of the puzzle about a unique store key, then chances are not in EU favor.

No one noticed this yet?

or does it mean nothing.

In the first section next to the "About RedHill Institute of Technology"

rV0V60t.png

53 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

No one noticed this yet?

or does it mean nothing.

rV0V60t.png

I noticed that and did wonder if you would uncover something if you were to overlay it over one of the other images

1 hour ago, Zolerox said:

No one noticed this yet?

or does it mean nothing.

rV0V60t.png

How did you recover the one point? It was lost to that white space

6 hours ago, IROCkiller said:

How did you recover the one point? It was lost to that white space

0.1% was left.

and the point was redrawn.

I see numbers on the side of the syringe “204” I think. Not sure if that is relevant

11 hours ago, Zolerox said:

No one noticed this yet?

or does it mean nothing.

rV0V60t.png

I quickly dismissed it as a generic graphic business graphic.