Ketog

The RedHill Institute thread

bomb_blueprint.jpg

real smooth.

Mr Bravo sent a link in his email which contains lots of interesting information. I think ya'll should check it out right away.

Edited by owzzy
reworded

Oh cool. More progress.

But why's Hector and Riddle sending stuff from Bravo's computer?

iM9aR7a.png

Also is it A. Patridge or A. Partridge?
-Apparently it's all now Patridge

Edited by Roxl

I'm guessing the next chapter to this story will come on Wednesday (the 20th) if that wasn't entirely obvious. Kudos to those who worked out the riddle thus far.  I noticed that you can "compose" a message and send it, although that had no effect.  It seems to work with any "valid email address" but perhaps if you sent a message to right address it might trigger an auto-response?

1 minute ago, orangesherbet said:

I'm guessing the next chapter to this story will come on Wednesday (the 20th) if that wasn't entirely obvious. Kudos to those who worked out the riddle thus far.  I noticed that you can "compose" a message and send it, although that had no effect.  It seems to work with any "valid email address" but perhaps if you sent a message to right address it might trigger an auto-response?

i tried sending an email to 'APatridge@redhillinstitute.com' requesting the other blueprints (1/3 and 3/3) as if they had just forgotten to attach them as soon as i saw you could compose a message,

but then i composed a test to a temporary email service and got nothing, so it is indeed a moot function. 

all of their emails are just hard written anyway, but it was worth a try

• Like 1

5 hours ago, iMiss said:

i tried sending an email to 'APatridge@redhillinstitute.com' requesting the other blueprints (1/3 and 3/3) as if they had just forgotten to attach them as soon as i saw you could compose a message,

but then i composed a test to a temporary email service and got nothing, so it is indeed a moot function. 

all of their emails are just hard written anyway, but it was worth a try

Not necessarily.

Composing an email does indeed create a POST to the backend, but it might not be an -actual- email. Still worth looking into.

Who needs this redhill when we have Trexxon Mobile Group????????

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MRvladusPSS said:

do you guys know how to unlock 3ec51de745d7 part of the code?

I don't think there's something to unlock from that part, we need to find first two more codes and then we'll have the full code.

29 minutes ago, NekoSensei said:

I don't think there's something to unlock from that part, we need to find first two more codes and then we'll have the full code.

Yeah, well we'll find out, before or after, lets wait.

31 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

MELTDOWN!

https://www.redhillinstitute.com/

pwned.jpg

Made a quick edit, Here's what the sign looks like in it's fullest (might make a symbol out of it) 

ZNX0DKj.png

The pic above "Get out of this area" seems to be a pic with two APB chars using foil hats.

Redhill word was modified to "Redhillnesses"

The pink text on the teeth picture seems to say "Blue Lake"

Just stuff I noticed

16 minutes ago, NekoSensei said:

The pic above "Get out of this area" seems to be a pic with two APB chars using foil hats.

Redhill word was modified to "Redhillnesses"

The pink text on the teeth picture seems to say "Blue Lake"

Just stuff I noticed

Good luck to the next person who can figure a piece out. 

At first glance there's not a whole lot here

There's nothing, absoutely nothing other than the image.

There's a tinfoil hat wearer fuzzed out where the carousel was though so thats neat.

several of the images that made up the site were adjusted or pasted over and there's some ascii in pink im curious about near the footer. also other text that says "why" and "nice try"

anyone have an idea about that thing that was pasted three times over making something? they're all slightly different though.

the black text near investing in san paro's economy seems to be roughly compiled in broken english warning against redhill and the viral bomb, and the blue lake pink text just suggests someone in a contrarian attitude that's upset with them.

Lixil's patch 2 hours ago was actually referring to the emails. there was some names that were mixed into emails that shouldn't have been there. the adjusted ones actually made it all very simple what was in the inbox.

Edited by iMiss

3 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Good luck to the next person who can figure a piece out. 

dd2jt8k-8298c28e-d5ec-4082-a262-5df0cf12

2a0bwxw.jpg

I might be reaching out, but some of the small pieces of the websites stuck out to me and looked like they went on top of each other. I'm still in the process of editing this to make some sort of sense of it.
Just something interesting.

Interesting, i like how you playing guys at Lo with us, i hope this will turn into something gorgeous and insane.

Gee there's quite a bit to have to filter though here.

Firs off I believe Redhill has been subject of 2 hackings, one by an activist group trying to warn people with the below picture

The activist may of tried to write a message in black but the message:

"Creach Program and othe besting ill conomy streets, that will's economy streets, RedHillnesses or that

stuff the Future of Medicine

Your healthcare of Medicine

You health matters, that will be used by that stuff that's econtinginginging in then San Paro the Future people, Redhill besting a Stronger.

Inves. Invest healing San Paro's enconomy

We making San Paro that's Economy

We matters, that will's why we are people, Redhillnesses to do greating San Paro

Creach Programs and othen San Paro's powerfu"

I suspect a second hacker caused the corruption of the RedHill Institute website and has written in magenta the following:

"PWNeD" written in the name and "@55h0l3" written in the email newsletter form

"BlueLake" written over the News About RedHill as mentioned by NekoSenpai

"Why" written at the end of the report on Redhill's Court ruling report.

"NICE TRY" 

and finally by the line wolf hacker left a coded message, Now it may be a red herring intended to distract but I tired my best to clean up the image to make it a bit more easier (sorry to those that are colour blind).

Unknown-hacking-coding.png

Does anyone recognise this code format?

It may just be part of a schematic or it could be an image used to help decipher something else, I'm not sure but I just think this grid is something to bare in mind considering it shows up 3 times.

Unknown-hacking-map3.png

Unknown-hacking-grid.png

Unknown-hacking-map.png

When overlayed they are a match but nothing really comes about of them, the first "grid" is quite difficult to work with considering part of the website is still there.

Unknown-hacking-map2.png

And yes tinfoil hat seen was a Easter egg reference to LadyTiggs and the old GamersFirst team, as well as conspiracy theorists...

-edit-

I doubt this would work but if the Secondary Lone Hacker is reading this, could you give us a vowel please. Such as the Letter E?

Edited by VickyFox
  • Thanks 1

bomb_blueprint.jpg

If you notice it's only blueprint "2/3" so there are 2 left.

7 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

If you notice it's only blueprint "2/3" so there are 2 left.

The fact it number 2 of 3 makes me question if we're to late for the first blueprint, or if they are not in order.

I wouldn't hold my breath on finding all 3.

Saying that we are just missing 2 more parts of the code still.

On 3/11/2019 at 5:26 PM, heysie said:

just spent 5 hours with friends to get up to devildog; there is nothing up there 😆

greetz

6hrs 40 min ^^ and it was pure fun!

Merged.

6 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Interesting, i like how you playing guys at Lo with us, i hope this will turn into something gorgeous and insane.

my biggest fear is that we only get 15 days premium 😄

i rly hope its big i love to hunt this egg!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, binunbewaffnet said:

my biggest fear is that we only get 15 days premium 😄

i rly hope its big i love to hunt this egg!

Considering how much effort both the community and staff went into this and with the code so far being "6ac20d50-_ _ _ _-4f0f-_ _ _ _-3ec51de745d7", it would have to guess some sort of exclusive content would be the reward like a new unique gun skin.

I find myself going this was fairly elaborate and quite well thought out for a reward which they could of done something like "RedHillnessRiots" as a 7 day premium code for example... but I have been proven wrong before.

• Like 1

I'm guessing the RedHill site will come back tomorrow with an apology for the "downtime" and another clue. Thoughts?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, orangesherbet said:

I'm guessing the RedHill site will come back tomorrow with an apology for the "downtime" and another clue. Thoughts?

I think that too.

Btw, the "downtime" happened the same day that C. Pritcher was returning from his vacation.